National Quinn Poll, May 28 2015

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
National US Poll - May 28 2015 - Five Leaders In 2016 Republica Quinnipiac University Connecticut

---
Leading the pack with 10 percent each are former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds.

Rounding out the top 10 for televised debates are U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky at 7 percent, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas at 6 percent, Donald Trump at 5 percent, New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie at 4 percent and Carly Fiorina and Ohio Gov. John Kasich at 2 percent each.

In a general election matchup, Clinton gets 46 percent of American voters to 42 percent for Paul and 45 percent of voters to 41 percent for Rubio. She leads other top Republicans:
  • 46 - 37 percent over Christie;
  • 47 - 40 percent over Huckabee;
  • 47 - 37 percent over Bush;
  • 46 - 38 percent over Walker;
  • 48 - 37 percent over Cruz;
  • 50 - 32 percent over Trump.
---

Huckabee is the most openly evangelical, so I can see it.
True and we do have way too many of those in this country.

Seems like a bigoted thing to say.

After Obama is done shipping in more Muslim the ratio will go down to something you might like more.
True I have no patience for evangelical nonsense. Similar to how I have no patience for Islamic terrorism, and conservative war mongering.

Huckabee gets the most votes out of those guys? No way. I call shenanigans. :laugh:

No, Paul and Rubio got the largest percentage against Hillary. Huckabee tends to fare well because he will draw some moderate to liberal vote as he has been supportive of a number of progressive issues. His conservatism is mostly on the social/religious issues. If it weren't for his stand against abortion and gay marriage, he could well run as a Democrat.

Forum List

Back