National Public Radio has become Nearly Wall-to-Wall anti-Israeli Propaganda

My impression of NPR radio is that it is the news from the standpoint of the population that lives within fifty miles of Washington, D.C. Leftists in the rest of the country listen because it soothes them and reinforces their world view.

While I would listen occasionally if I had time, since I no longer work or listen to the radio while driving to work in the morning, I don't have NPR on my radar anymore. No great loss.

It remains one of the best examples of Congressional spending that is totally, inarguably unconstitutional. NOTHING in Article I even hints at authorizing Congress (we taxpayers) to pay for Leftist propaganda

But the Zionists are totally honest.

Except for that story about beheaded babies they had to walk back.

More honest than Hamas.

Ignoring the fact that said children WERE STILL FUCKING MURDERED INTENTIONALLY.

And it hasn't been walked back.

But the Zionists are totally honest.

Except for that story about beheaded babies they had to walk back.
Much nicer when you bayonet babies.
1698929972907.jpeg

Not a dodge at all.

Gaza City is a highly concentrated civilian area... and the Zionists are bombing it randomly. This notion that they are "targeting terrorists" but have managed to kill 4000 children accidentally is a sick joke.
Gaza elected Hamas. If they don’t like what’s going on, they better turn on their leadership.

But alas, they remain loyal to NAZIS.

Not a dodge at all.

Gaza City is a highly concentrated civilian area... and the Zionists are bombing it randomly. This notion that they are "targeting terrorists" but have managed to kill 4000 children accidentally is a sick joke.

Only in your jew-hatred addled head.

And that number is from Hamas and you believe it?

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOOLLLOLLOLL.

Gaza elected Hamas. If they don’t like what’s going on, they better turn on their leadership.

But alas, they remain loyal to NAZIS.

Israelis elected Bibi, if they don't like the fact Hamas killed people after Bibi empowered them, they should turn on their leadership.

But they remain loyal to a Nazi

Only in your jew-hatred addled head.

And that number is from Hamas and you believe it?
Actually, that number has been confirmed by UNICEF

Israelis elected Bibi, if they don't like the fact Hamas killed people after Bibi empowered them, they should turn on their leadership.

All sane people are happy Israel is killing you NAZIS.

And who did they get the number from?

You can buy that bullshit, but leave me out, Nazi scum.

Forum List

Back