National Laughing Stock Obama says it's easier to by a Glock than a book!!!

What an idiot. It's been a while since I shopped at Barnes & Noble, but I distinctly remember there was no background check and my purchase didn't cost $700.
The point he was making, to the non idiots, is that many communities don't have a Barnes & Noble.

You can buy books at the grocery store or the local CVS.
All low income communities have book drives for the poor programs too.

Most blacks can't read so what would they want with a book anyway?

Obama at Dallas Police Memorial: Easier 'to Buy A Glock' Than a Book - Breitbart

july 12 2016 Speaking at Tuesday’s Memorial for the fallen Dallas Police officers, President Obama suggested it is easier ‘to buy a Glock” than a book in many communities.
He suggested that police relations with minority communities are in tatters because “we flood communities with so many guns it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock that [to] get his hands on a computer or even a book.” Yet we tell the police “to keep those neighborhoods in check at all costs,” he said. Obama added that we then “feign surprise when the tensions boil over.”

Obama said we all know this to be true but “we cannot even talk about these things.” He said we will not make progress until we can talk

Ever thought that, perhaps, just perhaps, he was TRYING TO MAKE A POINT?

I mean, for a bunch of people who'll believe the Bible without even flinching, then someone makes a statement like this and they mock him because it's not necessarily true based on facts, but more based on the point he's trying to get across....

Obama at Dallas Police Memorial: Easier 'to Buy A Glock' Than a Book - Breitbart

july 12 2016 Speaking at Tuesday’s Memorial for the fallen Dallas Police officers, President Obama suggested it is easier ‘to buy a Glock” than a book in many communities.
He suggested that police relations with minority communities are in tatters because “we flood communities with so many guns it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock that [to] get his hands on a computer or even a book.” Yet we tell the police “to keep those neighborhoods in check at all costs,” he said. Obama added that we then “feign surprise when the tensions boil over.”

Obama said we all know this to be true but “we cannot even talk about these things.” He said we will not make progress until we can talk

I mean, for a bunch of people who'll believe the Bible without even flinching, then someone makes a statement like this and they mock him because it's not necessarily true based on facts, but more based on the point he's trying to get across....
The only point he got across is that he is a narcissist jackass.

Oh, he wakes up in the morning, you think that he's a jackass, he has breakfast, you think the same thing. Oh, why do I bother? You're not going to be sensible about this, are you?

Oh, he wakes up in the morning, you think that he's a jackass, he has breakfast, you think the same thing. Oh, why do I bother? You're not going to be sensible about this, are you?
He politicized the memorial service of cops slain because of divisiveness he created.

No, he doesn't get a pass for being a dick.

Incorrect. He actually believes the Leftist narrative that gun are easy to come by illegally. This was the precise agenda behind Fast and Furious, that legal guns flood the illegal market to the point they're sold on every street corner. The Kenyan sincerely believes it's easier to buy an illegal gun than to buy a book.

He politicized the memorial service of cops slain because of divisiveness he created.

He's a politician. If he says nothing he politicizes it, if he says something, he politicizes it. So, you'll attack him for something, because he says what YOU don't want to hear, and so he's bad because of that. It's ridiculous what you're doing.

Incorrect. He actually believes the Leftist narrative that gun are easy to come by illegally. This was the precise agenda behind Fast and Furious, that legal guns flood the illegal market to the point they're sold on every street corner. The Kenyan sincerely believes it's easier to buy an illegal gun than to buy a book.

He didn't say they were necessarily easy to come by illegally, just that they're easy to come by, and THEY ARE. How many criminals or want to be criminals can get a gun? Oh, wait, many of them.

He's a politician. If he says nothing he politicizes it, if he says something, he politicizes it. So, you'll attack him for something, because he says what YOU don't want to hear, and so he's bad because of that. It's ridiculous what you're doing.
Tell me you didn't delight in pictures of GWB eating a kitten.

He didn't say they were necessarily easy to come by illegally, just that they're easy to come by, and THEY ARE. How many criminals or want to be criminals can get a gun? Oh, wait, many of them.
They aren't. Try to get an illegal gun and report back to us how easy it was.

He should have made the memorial service about the police who lost their lives. The event and day were about them.

Not about him, not about a hate group that he idolizes.

The men that died. Period.

He's a classless dick.

Again, why does it need to be an illegal gun? You're the one harping on about illegal weapons when no one said that.

He should have made the memorial service about the police who lost their lives. The event and day were about them.

Not about him, not about a hate group that he idolizes.

The men that died. Period.

He's a classless dick.

Obama At Dallas Memorial: 'We're Not As Divided As We Seem'

Bush said:

"At times, it seems like the forces pulling us apart are stronger than the forces binding us together."

Obama said:

"Faced with this violence we wonder if the divides of race in America can ever be bridged,"

Funny how Bush and Obama made pretty similar speeches, but it's Obama who is classless.

What did Bush say on 9/11, did he mourn the people who had died or did he do something political?

CNN.com - Text of Bush's address - September 11, 2001

Well you can read it, it was political. Why didn't you criticize Bush for making that speech?

It's funny how you can pick and choose when you're offended.

Again, why does it need to be an illegal gun? You're the one harping on about illegal weapons when no one said that.
OK let's see.

To buy my Glock legally I had to take a class and pass a firing test at the range, get fingerprinted, wait 8 weeks to get my temporary permit, drive 40 minutes to a State Police barracks to get my actual permit and pay several hundred dollars before I even was able to buy a handgun

Yeah I can see how an IDIOT like Obammy would think that's easier than going to Amazon and downloading a book for 5 bucks

Forum List

Back