National Laughing Stock Obama says it's easier to by a Glock than a book!!!

What an idiot. It's been a while since I shopped at Barnes & Noble, but I distinctly remember there was no background check and my purchase didn't cost $700.
The point he was making, to the non idiots, is that many communities don't have a Barnes & Noble.

But tarbabies all have a an obamaphone paid for by working whites and they can use that to have any book in the world delivered to their door. THINK

Ever thought that, perhaps, just perhaps, he was TRYING TO MAKE A POINT?

I mean, for a bunch of people who'll believe the Bible without even flinching, then someone makes a statement like this and they mock him because it's not necessarily true based on facts, but more based on the point he's trying to get across....
Incorrect. He actually believes the Leftist narrative that gun are easy to come by illegally. This was the precise agenda behind Fast and Furious, that legal guns flood the illegal market to the point they're sold on every street corner. The Kenyan sincerely believes it's easier to buy an illegal gun than to buy a book.

He didn't say they were necessarily easy to come by illegally, just that they're easy to come by, and THEY ARE. How many criminals or want to be criminals can get a gun? Oh, wait, many of them.
They aren't. Try to get an illegal gun and report back to us how easy it was.

Again, why does it need to be an illegal gun? You're the one harping on about illegal weapons when no one said that.
OK let's see.

To buy my Glock legally I had to take a class and pass a firing test at the range, get fingerprinted, wait 8 weeks to get my temporary permit, drive 40 minutes to a State Police barracks to get my actual permit and pay several hundred dollars before I even was able to buy a handgun

Yeah I can see how an IDIOT like Obammy would think that's easier than going to Amazon and downloading a book for 5 bucks

Again, some people are thinking on a higher level.....

Incorrect. He actually believes the Leftist narrative that gun are easy to come by illegally. This was the precise agenda behind Fast and Furious, that legal guns flood the illegal market to the point they're sold on every street corner. The Kenyan sincerely believes it's easier to buy an illegal gun than to buy a book.

He didn't say they were necessarily easy to come by illegally, just that they're easy to come by, and THEY ARE. How many criminals or want to be criminals can get a gun? Oh, wait, many of them.

Again, why does it need to be an illegal gun? You're the one harping on about illegal weapons when no one said that.
OK let's see.

To buy my Glock legally I had to take a class and pass a firing test at the range, get fingerprinted, wait 8 weeks to get my temporary permit, drive 40 minutes to a State Police barracks to get my actual permit and pay several hundred dollars before I even was able to buy a handgun

Yeah I can see how an IDIOT like Obammy would think that's easier than going to Amazon and downloading a book for 5 bucks

And some idiots believe the shit that comes out of Obammy's mouth is gospel

Funny how Bush and Obama made pretty similar speeches, but it's Obama who is classless.

What did Bush say on 9/11, did he mourn the people who had died or did he do something political?

CNN.com - Text of Bush's address - September 11, 2001

Well you can read it, it was political. Why didn't you criticize Bush for making that speech?

It's funny how you can pick and choose when you're offended.
The difference is Obama wants to end our constitutional right to own guns. President George W Bush doesn't.

So, this isn't about being POLITICAL, it's about saying something you don't actually like? Why didn't you say that in the first place instead of saying stuff that seems more acceptable to attack him with?

OK let's see.

Maybe they do, some people will believe whatever they want to believe, happens on all sides though. I mean, religion proves this, right? How many people are willing to believe something that can't be proven.

OK let's see.

Maybe they do, some people will believe whatever they want to believe, happens on all sides though. I mean, religion proves this, right? How many people are willing to believe something that can't be proven.

It is easily proven if it is easier to get a glock or a book

OK let's see.

Are you listening? If someone makes a comparison between two things when it's easy to know which is the easiest, but you do it anyway, you are probably making a point.

"Oh, today's so hot it's like being on the surface of the sun", they're not actually saying that it's like that, they're merely saying "IT'S FUCKING HOT". Do you get this simple concept yet?

OK let's see.

Are you listening? If someone makes a comparison between two things when it's easy to know which is the easiest, but you do it anyway, you are probably making a point.

"Oh, today's so hot it's like being on the surface of the sun", they're not actually saying that it's like that, they're merely saying "IT'S FUCKING HOT". Do you get this simple concept yet?
For your analogy to be complete, Obama would have said that during a snow blizzard.

Forum List

Back