National ID

Illegals would be stopped right away with a national ID.

I like that! :04:

You know Skye...most of them, are just poor people trying to make a living and staying under the radar. I just don't get the rampant hate.

No hate. Just fairness....you want to get into the USA? get in the line and wait your turn. LEGALLY

People don't like smartasses jumping the line.

They aren't smart asses - just very desperate people.

I'm fortunate. Because of that, I don't want to denigrate those who aren't.

Don't agree that they are not trying to be smartasses.

My opinion.

You know Skye...most of them, are just poor people trying to make a living and staying under the radar. I just don't get the rampant hate.

No hate. Just fairness....you want to get into the USA? get in the line and wait your turn. LEGALLY

My opinion.

Ok....but do me a favor....look at some of their stories.

State ID is fine.

They're talking about National ID, however. Which is quite another issue completely.

What's the difference? It's still government.

thats a big part of your problem,,,

How? State gov...Federal gov....all gov.

theres a big difference when you consider the constitution

Sure. But not when you consider government powers and an ID. I see no big diff between a state ID and a national ID.

you can see it anyway you want,,,just leave me and the rest of us out of it

LOL you keep proving just how stupid you are. Illegals are here AGAINST the law, they are taking jobs US Citizens and green card holders could have, they commit crimes because they don't get paid enough, they cause massive outlays in Government funds to educate feed and give medical aid all with OUT paying taxes for the most part, they bring disease in with them. Further BY NOT SECURING the border we have an open invitation to criminals and terrorists to come in.

Now Be specific and name for us ANY OTHER first world Country that does NOT enforce its borders and control Immigration? Then check out the laws in Mexico. they are hell on illegals.

My opinion.

Ok....but do me a favor....look at some of their stories.

everybodys got a sad story,,,

Sure. But not when you consider government powers and an ID. I see no big diff between a state ID and a national ID.

Do you support an ID to vote?

of course I do,,,it would be stupid and irresponsible to not

LOL you keep proving just how stupid you are. Illegals are here AGAINST the law, they are taking jobs US Citizens and green card holders could have, they commit crimes because they don't get paid enough, they cause massive outlays in Government funds to educate feed and give medical aid all with OUT paying taxes for the most part, they bring disease in with them. Further BY NOT SECURING the border we have an open invitation to criminals and terrorists to come in.

Now Be specific and name for us ANY OTHER first world Country that does NOT enforce its borders and control Immigration? Then check out the laws in Mexico. they are hell on illegals.

What does that have to do with anything?

Not talking about border control, enforcing the law blah blah blah - so why are you?

I'm just pointing out the fact that - these are people, real human beings, who are desperate enough that they see no way out of a bad situation but to take a very perilous journey to try and enter the country.

Is it so horrible to contemplate that they are, after all human? :dunno:

Doing so does not equal open borders blah blah blah - it just means give them some respect. That's all.

Then why not a national id?

The central Republic is a delegated-power which possesses only the comparatively few and limited powers granted to it by the people as enumerated in the United States Constitution.

See Federalist # 45.

Not talking about border control, enforcing the law blah blah blah - so why are you?

I'm just pointing out the fact that - these are people, real human beings, who are desperate enough that they see no way out of a bad situation but to take a very perilous journey to try and enter the country.

Doing so does not equal open borders blah blah blah - it just means give them some respect. That's all.
LOL you can not be serious. You can not claim you are not for open borders when you claim we should not ENFORCE our Immigration laws and THAT os EXACTLY what you just said. You can not claim you are for securing the border when you demand we NOT stop illegals from crossing it.

LOL you can not be serious. You can not claim you are not for open borders when you claim we should not ENFORCE our Immigration laws and THAT os EXACTLY what you just said. You can not claim you are for securing the border when you demand we NOT stop illegals from crossing it.
Dude. You are nuts. I said nothing of the kind.

Move on.

I’d like to see it
An ID that is linked to biometrics, DNA and cannot be duplicated

It can be used for a Drivers License, Health insurance card, credit card, even a library card

You would only have to carry one card in your wallet

That would bother me.

DNA? That's private...

Gattica here we come.

No better way to prove who you are. Cyber theft is becoming increasingly complex. No better way to prove your identity.

Additional biometrics can be retinal scan, facial recognition, finger print

The only thing on your card would be Coyote and maybe a picture. It only says....I am Coyote

Everything else would require a biometric link to various databases.

Move on.
YOU most assuredly did. You claim we should not arrest should not detain should not deport illegals because we need to "respect" them breaking our laws. YOU specifically said the idea that a national ID would stop illegals was a bad thing.

tell me,,whats the punishment if I dont have it???

tell me,,whats the punishment if I dont have it???
You cant fly and probably can't bank either

Move on.
YOU most assuredly did. You claim we should not arrest should not detain should not deport illegals because we need to "respect" them breaking our laws. YOU specifically said the idea that a national ID would stop illegals was a bad thing.

Ok. You are either seriously nuts or a blatant liar. Not sure which.

Forum List

Back