CDZ National gun control

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
th

The NRA and gun owning citizens have been demonized lately by the progressive movement over gun control. Progressives want all firearms they classify as assault weapons banned from public sales because they consider them "military" grade weapons. My thoughts are that since the progressives want to play hard ball with the NRA and gun owning citizens by having the government restrict access to such weaponry and equipment that turn around is only fair play. The NRA and gun owning citizens should bring a class action suit against the government itself for not complying with their own laws. If these firearms are to be considered "military grade" then there's no justification for such firearms and equipment to be in the hands of any agency the government has jurisdiction over than the United States military. Any other agency than the military is only in existence to SERVE AND PROTECT the United States citizen and has no business being in possession of said firearms and equipment. In effect the civil side of the United States government needs to set the example for the citizen to follow.

*****SMILE*****

:)

th

The NRA and gun owning citizens have been demonized lately by the progressive movement over gun control. Progressives want all firearms they classify as assault weapons banned from public sales because they consider them "military" grade weapons. My thoughts are that since the progressives want to play hard ball with the NRA and gun owning citizens by having the government restrict access to such weaponry and equipment that turn around is only fair play. The NRA and gun owning citizens should bring a class action suit against the government itself for not complying with their own laws. If these firearms are to be considered "military grade" then there's no justification for such firearms and equipment to be in the hands of any agency the government has jurisdiction over than the United States military. Any other agency than the military is only in existence to SERVE AND PROTECT the United States citizen and has no business being in possession of said firearms and equipment. In effect the civil side of the United States government needs to set the example for the citizen to follow.

*****SMILE*****

Probably needs a little tweeking, but it sounds like a great idea. The militarization of our police force causes more harm than good, and serves to put a block between citizens and police. We don't need our cops to be equipped like this.
upload_2018-4-5_17-3-42.jpeg
th
MISSOURI-master1050.jpg

th

New outfits for the local police forces carrying their authorized firepower.

*****CHUCKLE*****

In America, too....under Liberals

1. The Wilson Propaganda Ministry

George Creel was named to head the Committee on Public Information, the CPI. How liberal was he: “served as police commissioner in Denver, depriving policemen of guns and nightsticks”(www.jstor.org/stable/845226)

"Military grade weapons" were allowed by the 2nd amendment. That was all that existed then since weapons in private hands were the same as the military used, and in some cases superior.

Not "allowed". Mandated.

Agreed. Based on the Bill of Rights the government does not have the oower to keep me from buying an Enola Gay. I love being Conservative. Rules as Intended in 1800 folks.

Now the biggest problem of repealing the 1934 act is you will arm corporations and individuals who can pay with weapons that can hold off Trump.

Them commies after the next realestate/stock market crash? They're armed for a revolution if you don't have a new deal.

The nut down the street with an agenda? You better keep up in the arms race. Rural king sells mortars.

That multi-national internet start up? You can't take them out so easily now, especially if they set off their EMP.

th

*****SMILE*****

Great point, and I know it’s tongue-in-cheek, but if taken at face value this would suppose that the government itself (which includes the courts) doesn’t have a dog in this fight. They want a standing army living amongst the people (militarized police) and the people completely disarmed. Asking them to police themselves (checks and balances) is inherently a flawed idea.

I think what we should do....... ban guns from all movies and television. This would decrease copy cat crimes and would end the glorification of gun violence...no guns, anywhere in the entertainment industry or even reported in the news..... if they don't like the 2nd Amendment, we can show them how the 1st Amendment can be treated as well.....see how much money they make with Romantic Comedies

I think what we should do....... ban guns from all movies and television. This would decrease copy cat crimes and would end the glorification of gun violence...no guns, anywhere in the entertainment industry or even reported in the news..... if they don't like the 2nd Amendment, we can show them how the 1st Amendment can be treated as well.....see how much money they make with Romantic Comedies

I'm not so sure about this plan... Hugh Grant ain't quite the heartthrob he used to be...
upload_2018-5-12_13-1-22.jpeg

th

Good point.

*****SMILE*****

"Military grade weapons" were allowed by the 2nd amendment. That was all that existed then since weapons in private hands were the same as the military used, and in some cases superior.

exactly time to repeal the 1934 firearm act

And the Brady bill, and whatever gun grab they did after JFK.

most of the brady bill has been repealed much of the firearms act has also been done away with

time to squash both

th

New outfits for the local police forces carrying their authorized firepower.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I noticed that the Brit Sgts are armed just in case a gun is needed. It seems they are needed more and more.

Gun crime is increasing in Britain......they can't stop it.

Is gun crime higher or lower in Britain?

The next question would be about the murder rate.

Then you bring up that Canadian border vs northern U.S. states thing.

th

*****SMILE*****

What matters is what the SCOTUS majority thinks.

So far the majority of them do NOT like assault style rifles.

Forum List

Back