National Guard Trains To Fight 2nd Amendment Supporters

Regardless, this type of training is wrong and unnecessary. There is no need to focus on a specific group of American Citizens based on their political beliefs. That does not improve security. This type of training is flawed and should be discontinued.

Fine will call them oinky doinky aliens from outer space from now on. Is that all right?

Regardless, this type of training is wrong and unnecessary. There is no need to focus on a specific group of American Citizens based on their political beliefs. That does not improve security. This type of training is flawed and should be discontinued.

Fine will call them oinky doinky aliens from outer space from now on. Is that all right?

Nah, but nice attempt at humorous sarcasm. Point is, there's no need to include or target Citizens' political beliefs in this training. It does not improve security at all. It's unnecessary and wrong.

First, do you envision your Second Amendment rights to include chemical and biological weapons?
Lets say that I say "no." Now what?

Do yo have a reasoned, rational point here point here or do you simply want to arge from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

Targeting political views serves no purpose in this training. It has nothing to do with improving the security of this Nation. This training is flawed and a bit disturbing. As a Taxpayer, i'm concerned. I do not support this type of training. Leave the political ideology out of it. It has nothing to do with enhancing security.

Forum List

Back