National Geographic on 9/11

another fucking lie. you really are racking them up today!!

i said i was in a bar at the same time as him in the philippines. i never said i was hanging out with him. once again you are lying. how typical.

Why don't you explain how taking no action on 9E so we can go to war in the ME isn't an inside job? Your logic is hilarious. As for Atta, from what I've heard the gay bars in the Philippines has a close knit group so if you were in the Vanilla Banana the same time as Atta you were hanging out with him.

never been in a gay bar in my life. i find gay people disgusting. i have no idea if atta was in one or not but it wouldnt suprise me. the muslim guys really seem to like the ladyboys. maybe the facial hair reminds them of their mother. the bar i saw him in was not a gay bar. it was a gogo bar. he was drinking mixed drinks and generally being a jerkoff. he seemed to have much the same attitude as you do.

So you were scoping him pretty tight....at least you were in a gay bar so it would have seemed normal.

Why don't you explain how taking no action on 9E so we can go to war in the ME isn't an inside job? Your logic is hilarious. As for Atta, from what I've heard the gay bars in the Philippines has a close knit group so if you were in the Vanilla Banana the same time as Atta you were hanging out with him.

You seem to know a lot about gay bars at your age...maybe thats why you're so fucked in the head (and likely other places)

So if you've heard about pedophilia I guess that makes you a pedophile. Your logic is neato. Maybe that's why you keep asking if I've accused the mays of lying after I l already said no.

So you're saying the call took place now? Earlier you were saying the calls didn't take place. Which is it?

You seem to know a lot about gay bars at your age...maybe thats why you're so fucked in the head (and likely other places)

So if you've heard about pedophilia I guess that makes you a pedophile. Your logic is neato. Maybe that's why you keep asking if I've accused the mays of lying after I l already said no.

So you're saying the call took place now? Earlier you were indicating the calls didn't take place. Which is it?

Tell us again how you were hanging out with Mohammad Atta.....what's telling another gonna hurt?

i said i was in a bar at the same time as him in the philippines. i never said i was hanging out with him. once again you are lying. how typical.

It's simple. The intelligence was so non-specific that we couldn't take proper precautions....the ACLU would have had a field-day with it.....not to mention the press and the Democrats in Washington.

After 9/11 the threat was so obvious that just about any action we took was if you remember extremely justifiable.....at least for awhile. The Dems and their (f'n) retards shut the fuck up for a spell because they knew that doing their usual number would be the kiss of death.

So you were scoping him pretty tight....at least you were in a gay bar so it would have seemed normal.

once again your reading comprehension problem rears its ugly head.

or you are lying.

you choose.

It's simple. The intelligence was so non-specific that we couldn't take proper precautions....the ACLU would have had a field-day with it.....not to mention the press and the Democrats in Washington.

After 9/11 the threat was so obvious that just about any action we took was if you remember extremely justifiable.....at least for awhile. The Dems and their (f'n) retards shut the fuck up for a spell because they knew that doing their usual number would be the kiss of death.

That is why what poll tickles me; Unable to prevent means, to a truther, allowed it to happen. I'm sure if the Colts or the Saints lose this Sunday, it will be an inside job because they were unable to prevent the other team from winning. Sheesh!

So you're saying the call took place now? Earlier you were indicating the calls didn't take place. Which is it?

Well, which is it? Do you think the May call took place or not--the call from Flight Attendant Renee May to her parents in Las Vegas, NV indicating to them that AA77 was a hi-jacking? You said the May family isn't lying about it...but you also indicated that there was no physical evidence saying it had taken place.... You seem to be standing on both sides of the fence; clarify.

You need to read the poll question. It's talking about people within the government being fully aware of the specific attack and knowing for a fact it was going to happen and specifically did nothing to stop it.

You need to read the poll question. It's talking about people within the government being fully aware of the specific attack and knowing for a fact it was going to happen and specifically did nothing to stop it.

There is, however, as you know, not a single solitary shred of credible evidence that U.S. government officials had any specific prior knowledge of any of the details of the attack or the timing of the attack. Knowing that the Islamofilth Jihadists were bent on making an attack and even knowing (to some extent) that their unclear plans included hijacking aircraft is simply NOT the same thing as having specific prior knowledge of any of the details of the attack or the timing of the attack.

So if many Americans "think" that, or if they "suspect" something along those lines, etc., that only means that they are articulating a rather baseless paranoia.

And what actual difference does it make anyway? If we had a national referendum on the topic of "why Nazi Germany won World War II," and even a majority of the voters believed that the Nazis had won, would that somehow alter history?

Since you are fucking retarded, bent tight, I'll give you the answer. It's "No." Regardless of the outcome of such a referendum, it remains an historical FACT that the Nazis were defeated.

If as many as 1/3 of the American people are so confused that they harbor so much as a suspicion along the lines of your retarded conspiracy theory, that only speaks to their pitiful ignorance. It does nothing to substantiate ANY of the absurd things you have to say about the 9/11 attacks. 9/11 Troofers are fucking lying idiots.

You remain a vile ignorant dishonest troll, you rancid diseased rat twat. With all due respect.

That is why what poll tickles me; Unable to prevent means, to a truther, allowed it to happen. I'm sure if the Colts or the Saints lose this Sunday, it will be an inside job because they were unable to prevent the other team from winning. Sheesh!

The poll question didn't ask about competency. That is what you have injected to justify, in your frail egos, ignoring what the poll states.

The poll question didn't ask about competency. That is what you have injected to justify, in your frail egos, ignoring what the poll states.

The poll question doesn't indicate complicity. That is what you have injected to justify, in your frail ego, ignoring what the poll states.

So did the phone call from Renee May to her parents take place or not? You seem to be on both sides of the fence on this (and most) subjects

The poll question doesn't indicate complicity. That is what you have injected to justify, in your frail ego, ignoring what the poll states.

So did the phone call from Renee May to her parents take place or not? You seem to be on both sides of the fence on this (and most) subjects

Try again:

"Thirty-six percent of respondents overall said it is "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them "because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East."
Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy | ScrippsNews

It states a specific motivation for not stopping the attack:

"because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East."

It doesn't say anything about "unable to prevent."

The LIHOP theory has been around for a while.

Lihop - Google Search

It's humorous to see you asswipes tap dance.

Try again:

"Thirty-six percent of respondents overall said it is "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them "because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East."

Lihop - Google Search

Federal officials....riiiiight!. Could your "poll" get any less specific asswipe?

Complicity is never mentioned. You're simply implying it.

CHECKMATE BITCH!!!

Speaking of tap-dancing;

So did the phone call from Renee May to her parents take place or not? You seem to be on both sides of the fence on this (and most) subjects?

Take a stand for a change bitch.

Last edited:

Try again:

Lihop - Google Search

In light of your imbecility, the question will be repeated for you, bent tight:

what actual difference does it make anyway? If we had a national referendum on the topic of "why Nazi Germany won World War II," and even a majority of the voters believed that the Nazis had won, would that somehow alter history?

Since you are fucking retarded, bent tight, I'll give you the answer. It's "No." Regardless of the outcome of such a referendum, it remains an historical FACT that the Nazis were defeated.

If as many as 1/3 of the American people are so confused that they harbor so much as a suspicion along the lines of your retarded conspiracy theory, that only speaks to their pitiful ignorance. It does nothing to substantiate ANY of the absurd things you have to say about the 9/11 attacks. 9/11 Troofers are fucking lying idiots.

Try again:

Lihop - Google Search

Federal officials....riiiiight!. Could your "poll" get any less specific asswipe?

CHECKMATE BITCH!!!

Speaking of tap-dancing;

So did the phone call from Renee May to her parents take place or not? You seem to be on both sides of the fence on this (and most) subjects?

You are completely ignoring they stated the reason for not taking action:

Try again:

Lihop - Google Search

what actual difference does it make anyway? If we had a national referendum on the topic of "why Nazi Germany won World War II," and even a majority of the voters believed that the Nazis had won, would that somehow alter history?

What absurd things have I said about 9E? Please provide the links to the posts without any editing.

Try again:

Lihop - Google Search

CHECKMATE BITCH!!!

Speaking of tap-dancing;

"they"

Does your poll mention who the nebulous "they" are supposed to be? Fraid not bitch.

Amazingly complicity is still not in the poll. Do you think it is a bit strange that your poll doesn't do anything other then blame "they"? Why do you think that is. Oh yeah, I forgot, "yes" or "no" questions are your arch enemy lol. I'll tell you why it is; its easier to blame an non-specific "they". Put the words "George Bush" into the question and you'll see it drop big time because, unless the poll is set up to get a specific result, you'll lose 1/2 of the respondents. Cheney will get you the same result.

Of course common sense would get you even a greater return since they had only been in office for 8 months and there would be zero chance of orchestrating such a complex and brain-dead plot in 8 months but common sense never stood in your way now did it?

But any, complicity is still not there loser.

Any word on whether the May phone call actually took place. Simple question that you're too afraid to answer.

CHECKMATE BITCH!!!

Speaking of tap-dancing;

"they"

Does your poll mention who the nebulous "they" are supposed to be? Fraid not bitch.

Amazingly complicity is still not in the poll. Do you think it is a bit strange that your poll doesn't do anything other then blame "they"? Why do you think that is. Oh yeah, I forgot, "yes" or "no" questions are your arch enemy lol. I'll tell you why it is; its easier to blame an non-specific "they". Put the words "George Bush" into the question and you'll see it drop big time because, unless the poll is set up to get a specific result, you'll lose 1/2 of the respondents. Cheney will get you the same result.

Of course common sense would get you even a greater return since they had only been in office for 8 months and there would be zero chance of orchestrating such a complex and brain-dead plot in 8 months but common sense never stood in your way now did it?

But any, complicity is still not there loser.

Any word on whether the May phone call actually took place. Simple question that you're too afraid to answer.

Here's some more info for you to ignore:

"Participants in the poll were asked to respond to "several serious accusations that some people have made against the federal government in recent years." Five conspiracy theories were described and participants were asked if each was "very likely, somewhat likely or unlikely."

It's absolutely pure comedy to watch you all have such a fizzfit.

Try again:

Lihop - Google Search

What absurd things have I said about 9E? Please provide the links to the posts without any editing.

You are an asshole, bent tight. You ask "questions" as though we don't all see what you are really doing. Your "questions" are just another way of making assertions. We all know it. Why do asswipes like you always pretend that you are clever enough to pull that shit off?

Stop.

You are an asshole Troofer plain and simple.

It's not "9E," fuckface. It WAS 9/11/2001 when this country got attacked. Why do shitforbrain Godforesaken jerkoff cockscrapers like you never stop and ponder the implication of your contentions (oh, sorry, your "questions")?

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back