National Geographic on 9/11

no, i didnt ignore, i just read it with COMPREHENSION

something you LACK

If they let it happen on purpose that is an inside job you dumb fuck.
"taking no action" is not letting it happen on purpose, dipshit

Great example of your dishonesty. You cherry pick three words instead using comprehension and reading:

"...took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East..."

Lie again you worthless bitch.

Great example of your dishonesty. You cherry pick three words instead using comprehension and reading:

"...took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East..."

holy fuck, you are a just plain FUCKING STUPID!!

where are you getting the "let it happen on purpose" part of your statement from? and now you are completely forgetting your original claim was that 1/3 of americans thought it was a false flag!!!

how fast can you peddle backwards?!! :lol:

i dont go out of my way to meet mental retards but if you want to find me i will tell you where i am tomorrow night. i'll be at mandalay bay events center section 3, row C, seat 4. try not to be too late because i need some sleep before my flight on sunday.

you are the known and exposed liar
fucktard

fucktard

Good job on not letting us down and proving again how dishonest you are. The truly sad part? Out of your little girl scout troop there must be at least one, if not two, who see what you did but will ignore it because they let personal feelings get in the way of honesty.

fucktard

Good job on not letting us down and proving again how dishonest you are. The truly sad part? Out of your little girl scout troop there must be at least one, if not two, who see what you did but will ignore it because they let personal feelings get in the way of honesty.
wow, what a surprise, more projection from a lying fucktard

holy fuck, you are a just plain FUCKING STUPID!!

where are you getting the "let it happen on purpose" part of your statement from? and now you are completely forgetting your original claim was that 1/3 of americans thought it was a false flag!!!

how fast can you peddle backwards?!! :lol:

i dont go out of my way to meet mental retards but if you want to find me i will tell you where i am tomorrow night. i'll be at mandalay bay events center section 3, row C, seat 4. try not to be too late because i need some sleep before my flight on sunday.

There is no back pedal at all. You are just too fucking dumb to comprehend. Let's try this once more you idiot.

What is the reason they let it happen? To justify going to war. Either you really are too dumb to understand or you pretend to be that dumb to justify being dishonest.

Tell us again how you were hanging out with Mohammad Atta.....what's telling another gonna hurt?

people want to believe it was an inside job...because if it wasn't it means we are an inept bunch of twits and that we are not safe and our government can't protect us.....

the police won't stop your murder but they will notify next of kin and call the morgue.....

Which is pretty much all Obama is concerned with.

What was his answer during the Debates on what his primary goal would be if we have another 9/11???

He said he wanted to make sure we had good first responders.:eek:

Screw making sure it never happened again.

Last edited:
fucktard

Every time you avoid facts you call others a liar.

Every time you get called out for avoiding facts you cry projection. Grow up.

people want to believe it was an inside job...because if it wasn't it means we are an inept bunch of twits and that we are not safe and our government can't protect us.....

the police won't stop your murder but they will notify next of kin and call the morgue.....

Which is pretty much all Obama is concerned with.

What was his answer during the Debates on what was his primary goal if we have another 9/11???

He said he wanted to make sure we had good first responders.:eek:

Screw making sure it never happened again.

What a joke. Why do you always pretend to be rush limbaugh?

i'm still waiting for you to post your first fact
your paranoid delusions are NOT facts

Your definition of a fact is information you like....everything else in the world is a "lie."

Tell us again how you were hanging out with Mohammad Atta.....what's telling another gonna hurt?

another fucking lie. you really are racking them up today!!

i said i was in a bar at the same time as him in the philippines. i never said i was hanging out with him. once again you are lying. how typical.

Your definition of a fact is information you like....everything else in the world is a "lie."

Speaking of lying...are you accusing the parents of Renee May of doing so? You don't seem to be able to answer a simple yes or no question so all of your other "answers" are pretty much inadmissible on site since you can't come up with single syllable responses.

wrong again, fucktard
a fact is not your delusional rantings

i said i was in a bar at the same time as him in the philippines. i never said i was hanging out with him. once again you are lying. how typical.

Why don't you explain how taking no action on 9E so we can go to war in the ME isn't an inside job? Your logic is hilarious. As for Atta, from what I've heard the gay bars in the Philippines has a close knit group so if you were in the Vanilla Banana the same time as Atta you were hanging out with him.

Speaking of lying...are you accusing the parents of Renee May of doing so? You don't seem to be able to answer a simple yes or no question so all of your other "answers" are pretty much inadmissible on site since you can't come up with single syllable responses.

Got deflection? Lol......pathetic....and no I've never accused the Mays of lying. That's your stupid logic farting up the dialogue again.

Got deflection? Lol......pathetic....and no I've never accused the Mays of lying. That's your stupid logic farting up the dialogue again.

I don't think I ever said you did. You have said that there is no physical evidence of their daughter calling them on 9/11 to report that American Airlines Flight 77 was hijacked. The 9/11 Commission Report says that the May family then called the American Airlines Operation Center.

I'm simply asking you if you THINK that the May's are lying about it since you continuously point out that there is no physical evidence and that the 9/11 Commission Report did not post the May family's phone bill as Exhibit A.

Its a yes or no question.

Why don't you explain how taking no action on 9E so we can go to war in the ME isn't an inside job? Your logic is hilarious. As for Atta, from what I've heard the gay bars in the Philippines has a close knit group so if you were in the Vanilla Banana the same time as Atta you were hanging out with him.

You seem to know a lot about gay bars at your age...maybe thats why you're so fucked in the head (and likely other places)

You seem to know a lot about gay bars at your age...maybe thats why you're so fucked in the head (and likely other places)

So if you've heard about pedophilia I guess that makes you a pedophile. Your logic is neato. Maybe that's why you keep asking if I've accused the mays of lying after I l already said no.

never been in a gay bar in my life. i find gay people disgusting. i have no idea if atta was in one or not but it wouldnt suprise me. the muslim guys really seem to like the ladyboys. maybe the facial hair reminds them of their mother. the bar i saw him in was not a gay bar. it was a gogo bar. he was drinking mixed drinks and generally being a jerkoff. he seemed to have much the same attitude as you do.

Forum List

Back