National Geographic on 9/11

Holy FUCK you guys are fucking morons! Try to pay attention:

1. Creativedreams said NG pointed out 1/3 of Americans believe it was an inside job.

2. Divecon accused him of lying and that NG never said that.

3. I posted the quote from the NG site that cited the SH/OU poll showing 1/3 of Americans believe elements in our government either assisted in 9E or let it happen. Both of those categories fall under the "Inside Job" because if they knew it was going to happen and they let it happen that makes them no less guilty than the actual perps.

What the fuck is wrong with you jackasses?

Holy shit! You can't even keep you lies straight when they have been shoved in your diseased rat twat face.

A liar and a retard wrapped together in a diseased rodent vulva is no way to go through life, you stupid shithead, but you seem to be managing it handily.

Fuck you bitch. You're nothing but a shit stain that doesn't know how to read simple posts. You still get your fat ass kicked all the time? Is that why you come on here and make shit up you worthless piss bag?
more projection

I pointed out divecon's accusation that CREATIVEDREAMS LIED is bullshit. I didn't say divecon accused ME of lying you fucking retard. Learn how to read.

And your "examination" showed how fucking dumb you are because letting the attacks happen is still an inside job. Damn you are fucking stupid!

no moron. letting it happen can also be from incompetence. your entire argument isnt valid. creativedreams said 1/3 thought it was an inside job and that is a lie. you accused divecon of lying and he didnt.

oh... where is the FBI information you said you had? you refuse to post it. so apparently that is a lie also.

Holy fuck you're an idiot! It means they let it happen on purpose. Read the fucking poll you shit bag!

how many different fucking things are you going to claim? first you claimed 1/3 thought it was a false flag op. now its "they let it happen on purpose". Yet your original quote of the poll says "took no action to stop them".

I realize you are both a liar and a fucking retard, but THIS was your post, scumbag:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/reputation.php?p=1976866

In it YOU did make a claim. You accused others of lying.

Then, when confronted with an examination of what had been said, you now find it expedient to lie.

It's what fucking retarded liberal liars like you do.

I pointed out divecon's accusation that CREATIVEDREAMS LIED is bullshit. I didn't say divecon accused ME of lying you fucking retard. Learn how to read.

And your "examination" showed how fucking dumb you are because letting the attacks happen is still an inside job. Damn you are fucking stupid!

no moron. letting it happen can also be from incompetence. your entire argument isnt valid. creativedreams said 1/3 thought it was an inside job and that is a lie. you accused divecon of lying and he didnt.

oh... where is the FBI information you said you had? you refuse to post it. so apparently that is a lie also.

His lying is a shock to absolutely no one.

Last edited:

nor a shock
LOL

drats, you fixed your typo :lol:

Holy fuck you're an idiot! It means they let it happen on purpose. Read the fucking poll you shit bag!

how many different fucking things are you going to claim? first you claimed 1/3 thought it was a false flag op. now its "they let it happen on purpose". Yet your original quote of the poll says "took no action to stop them".

I didn't change anything. It is a false flag whether they took an active role or knew it was happening and let it happen. Both fall under the false flag category which is why the SH/OU poll question was asked like that. You guys just scream until you drown out all reason then claim victory. You're fucking cowards.

You've all taken on the divecon method of just calling people liars when your ignorance is shown. Holy fuck you people are beyond pathetic.

You've all taken on the divecon method of just calling people liars when your ignorance is shown. Holy fuck you people are beyond pathetic.
except the only ignorance being shown is your's

This is the perfect divecircle clubhouse pattern. You accuse someone of lying and when you are proven wrong you just stomp your feet, close your eyes, plug your ears, and chant in your deranged twisted mind until you can drown out the facts. You're a bitch.

This is the perfect divecircle clubhouse pattern. You accuse someone of lying and when you are proven wrong you just stomp your feet, close your eyes, plug your ears, and chant in your deranged twisted mind until you can drown out the facts. You're a bitch.
again, you are such a dishonest fucktard you don't even realize your broken link proved me correct that you did indeed lie about what the poll found
you proved yourself a liar and now you continue to prove you are a dishonest fucktard

I didn't change anything. It is a false flag whether they took an active role or knew it was happening and let it happen. Both fall under the false flag category which is why the SH/OU poll question was asked like that. You guys just scream until you drown out all reason then claim victory. You're fucking cowards.

holy fuck!! you really are on a roll today. the lies just keep piling up. first you claimed the survey said 1/3 of americans thought 9/11 was a false flag, which wasnt even the question. then you claimed that they thought america "let it happen on purpose" which again isnt what the question asked. it only said "let it happen" which could also mean by incompetence. then you claim a false flag somehow means to let other people attack you. sorry, assmunch, but that is not even close to what the definition of a flase flag operation is. the term false flag comes from the deceptive practice of flying another countries flag to make your army look as if a different country is doing the attacking.

how many more lies can you spit out before the day is over? :lol:

holy fuck!! you really are on a roll today. the lies just keep piling up. first you claimed the survey said 1/3 of americans thought 9/11 was a false flag, which wasnt even the question. then you claimed that they thought america "let it happen on purpose" which again isnt what the question asked. it only said "let it happen" which could also mean by incompetence. then you claim a false flag somehow means to let other people attack you. sorry, assmunch, but that is not even close to what the definition of a flase flag operation is. the term false flag comes from the deceptive practice of flying another countries flag to make your army look as if a different country is doing the attacking.

If you ever bring your punk fat ass to Boston let me know so I can buy you a beer and we can discuss this face to face. Other than that, you are a waste of time.

If you ever bring your punk fat ass to Boston let me know so I can buy you a beer and we can discuss this face to face. Other than that, you are a waste of time.

considering i live in asia most of the time the chances of that happening arent very good. boston is too cold and not enough pretty, skinny girls in bikinis especially at this time of year.

A pussy call out over the interwebz is so enormously macho.

You are a classic leaky old douchebag, bent-tight.

Now hurry back to call me a "****," you listless twerp.

I'm just pointing out you assholes love to put on your bullshit egos for your little circle jerk parties. You're so fucking stupid you will read:

"More than 1/3 of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a 2006 Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll."
channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/9-11-science-and-conspiracy-4067/facts

And somehow....in that twisted mind shit fuckwad you call a brain try to conclude it doesn't say anything about an inside job. I think it was fizzie mcguire that tried to say "Well, they could have been talking about incompetence" and that smelly **** candycorn also tried to make a similar claim. Can any of you cowards ever be honest? You're like a MadTV skit reject that keeps getting flushed.

considering i live in asia most of the time the chances of that happening arent very good. boston is too cold and not enough pretty, skinny girls in bikinis especially at this time of year.

Oh that's right....entertain us all again with how you were hanging out with Mohammad Atta! Rotfl.......remember your dumb fucking "incompetence" claim?

"More than 1/3 of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a 2006 Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll."

If they let it happen on purpose that makes it an inside job you slimy fart fuck. But I look forward to laughing at your pathetic reply that will be anything but to address the facts of the poll. Naw....you and the circle ***** know how to close your eyes when faced with anything that proves you wrong. Hell, the fact you're dumb enough to swallow any dick cheney the government can throw at you is evidence in itself of your stupidity.

I'm just pointing out you assholes love to put on your bullshit egos for your little circle jerk parties. You're so fucking stupid you will read:

And somehow....in that twisted mind shit fuckwad you call a brain try to conclude it doesn't say anything about an inside job. I think it was fizzie mcguire that tried to say "Well, they could have been talking about incompetence" and that smelly **** candycorn also tried to make a similar claim. Can any of you cowards ever be honest? You're like a MadTV skit reject that keeps getting flushed.
this is why you are a dishonest fucktard

and here is an ACTUAL working link
9/11: Science and Conspiracy | Facts | National Geographic Channel

Last edited:

The quote I posted is on that link yet you still ignore it.

The quote I posted is on that link yet you still ignore it.
no, i didnt ignore, i just read it with COMPREHENSION

something you LACK

New Topics

Forum List

Back