National Enquirer for sale!

The Enquirer is more legit than CNN and most of MSM...

That is a sad statement...

That's not true, but since the president has carried lying to a new level, and his followers will parrot anything he says, it's not surprising you might believe that.

Awww, you believe CNN is quality News Source when they spew propaganda and political spin just like Fox.

CNN is no better than the Enquirer these days and now it is your turn to tell me how I am just another Trumpster...

No need for that. I'm sure you already know it. It's no longer just differing opinions. It's become differing realities.

Awww, well here is the reality and the fact is CNN and MSNBC has been nothing but partisan whore nonsense just like Fox, so tell me will you ever see Trump Tax Returns and has CNN and MSNBC explain to you that you will never see them?

Also how many times can a hack like Don Lemon come off as a lunatic that posts on this board?

I mean I believe you will agree Fox is slanted and give Enquirer a run for it money for it political spin but CNN has gotten as bad.

I know you believe CNN is great because they say what you love to hear and read.

Now seeing you believe I am a Trumpster then you must be a Taxer because only a Taxer can be that foolish to believe I even like Trump.

Taxer? You mean like Trump's latest tax debacle that gave the vast majority of savings to the super rich?
Im not super rich and it helps me and will allow me to hire at least one more person

No....the next story will be how trump defrauded the US and laundered money from the Russian Mafia....
The Enquirer is more legit than CNN and most of MSM...

That is a sad statement...

That's not true, but since the president has carried lying to a new level, and his followers will parrot anything he says, it's not surprising you might believe that.

Awww, you believe CNN is quality News Source when they spew propaganda and political spin just like Fox.

CNN is no better than the Enquirer these days and now it is your turn to tell me how I am just another Trumpster...

No need for that. I'm sure you already know it. It's no longer just differing opinions. It's become differing realities.

Awww, well here is the reality and the fact is CNN and MSNBC has been nothing but partisan whore nonsense just like Fox, so tell me will you ever see Trump Tax Returns and has CNN and MSNBC explain to you that you will never see them?

Also how many times can a hack like Don Lemon come off as a lunatic that posts on this board?

I mean I believe you will agree Fox is slanted and give Enquirer a run for it money for it political spin but CNN has gotten as bad.

I know you believe CNN is great because they say what you love to hear and read.

Now seeing you believe I am a Trumpster then you must be a Taxer because only a Taxer can be that foolish to believe I even like Trump.

Taxer? You mean like Trump's latest tax debacle that gave the vast majority of savings to the super rich?

Tell us full of bull tell us about omar wanting terriost released or how cortez will stop global warming and end illegal immigration and save the world before it ends in 12 years or how your favorite attorney Michael Avanti is innocent and wont be convicted of the 35 felonys and do 325 years or what omar was trying to say about 911 some people did something

I wonder if CNN finds pictures of Adolf in omars house if they will report it or just run a story aginst jews to make omar and the mullahs happy

Demo congressman murry and mark zackenberg call for censorship of free speech expecially political

Another demo out of cali said if gun owners refuse confiscation of firearms that the goverment could use nukes on them.

More leftist wisdom on display

CNN the best network for the mentally challanged and racist anti jews

Demo congressman murry and mark zackenberg call for censorship of free speech expecially political

Right wingers like Tucker Carlson whine when Facebook kicks people off for breaking published rules. Zuckerberg told the government "OK, Give me some guide lines so Carlson won't be whining so much", and Carlson pitches another tantrum. Seems like that whiny little bow tied baby just wants to complain. He hasn't said what would make him quit whining.

Right wingers like Tucker Carlson whine when Facebook kicks people off for breaking published rules. Zuckerberg told the government "OK, Give me some guide lines so Carlson won't be whining so much", and Carlson pitches another tantrum. Seems like that whiny little bow tied baby just wants to complain. He hasn't said what would make him quit whining.
So you fell that censorship of free speech in politics is ok bull shit

So you fell that censorship of free speech in politics is ok bull shit

I feel that crazy right wingers like Carlson only want to complain. Which should it be? Facebook makes their own rules, or should the government set those rules? You tell me.

Another great democrat smollett claims the entire chicago pd is racists.
Odd 25 percent plus is black this includes a lot of top brass and detectives.
Also a substantial ammount of other non white police officers.
im sure bulldog and CNN can clear this all up after smollett paid two Nigerian trump supporters to beat him up o wait he claimed they were white

im sure bulldog and CNN can clear this all up after smollett paid two Nigerian trump supporters to beat him up o wait he claimed they were white

So you want to critique Carlson's entire show. OK for a while. Smollett broke the law, and should be punished as the law allows. I have no idea why that DA cut him loose, but somebody needs to find out.
As far as the cops, I don't care how many are white or black or even striped or polka dotted. I care about the ones who think they don't have to follow the rules. Those few pigs make it hard for all the good cops. They should police their own.

Rot o looks like nunes has refered a bunch of charges to the ag for prosecution 8 total people CNN is going to have a feild day with this along with the bull dog spinning the truth and attempting to blame others and saying its not so.
Let the butt hurt start

So you want to critique Carlson's entire show. OK for a while. Smollett broke the law, and should be punished as the law allows. I have no idea why that DA cut him loose, but somebody needs to find out.
As far as the cops, I don't care how many are white or black or even striped or polka dotted. I care about the ones who think they don't have to follow the rules. Those few pigs make it hard for all the good cops. They should police their own.
Well one of mechelle obamas staff was alleged to have asked her to do so

More leftists news talib and cortez rush to defend omars comments on 911 some people did something .bull dog face you should join in on their anti american views and get with them and start your own version of CNN
Call it JHAAN aka the jew hating anti american network

More leftists news talib and cortez rush to defend omars comments on 911 some people did something .bull dog face you should join in on their anti american views and get with them and start your own version of CNN
Call it JHAAN aka the jew hating anti american network
Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-06-22.png

Out of 1000 right wing allegations, how many do you think are true? Quit making shit up.

Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-23-04.png

Out of 1000 right wing allegations, how many do you think are true? Quit making shit up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-23-04.png
    574.9 KB · Views: 21

You mean like russia russia russia honey

You mean like russia russia russia honey
Or maybe barr barr barr

Hey bull dog face you were crying about education over the mad mazi thread. Saying we consertive types had issues with it.
But the entire point of the thread was mad maxi was crying about a obama program and blaming others mainly banks for student loan defaults at a million a year but it was a obama program her moron ass didnt know about perhaps you can defend her some more here and blame conservatives for it you stupid twat

Forum List

Back