National Co-Chair of the Women’s March Linda Sarsour Says Trump Will Turn Back the Clock 300 Years

Yikes! The Democratic Party is imploding. The inmates are running the asylum. I suspect many rational common sense Democrats will be Republicans very soon. They're seeing things getting weirder & weirder. Time to go.
Yep, Democrats are working very hard on Trumps 2020 reelection already.

Yeah, it's a loony mess. Trump should win much easier next time around.
He didn't even win this time around

Y'all are gonna make it real easy for him in 2020. Many rational common sense Democrats will be Republicans come next Election. Time to go.
They have not figured out it was they that got Trump elected.

Many haven't figured out that trump was elected.

Yep, Democrats are working very hard on Trumps 2020 reelection already.

Y'all are gonna make it real easy for him in 2020. Many rational common sense Democrats will be Republicans come next Election. Time to go.

He was only selected

He was only selected

Keep telling yourself that. Last time you that mantra you were out of power for 8 years

No one at the #womensmarch seemed to know which women’s rights are in peril, not even Wendy Davis

"...in terms of understanding why they were marching, no one had a really solid idea. Upon being asked which rights were in danger, no one could give a complete answer that wasn’t stumbled through with some difficulty.

Not even former Texas senator, and abortion advocate Wendy Davis, who spoke in nebulous terms about how nobody has rights if even one person or group doesn’t."

No one at the #womensmarch seemed to know which women’s rights are in peril, not even Wendy Davis

"...in terms of understanding why they were marching, no one had a really solid idea. Upon being asked which rights were in danger, no one could give a complete answer that wasn’t stumbled through with some difficulty.

Not even former Texas senator, and abortion advocate Wendy Davis, who spoke in nebulous terms about how nobody has rights if even one person or group doesn’t."

why don't you begin with abortion rights, and the right to choose what they do with their own bodies. Get real

She also openly advocates for sharia law in the United States, which says a woman's worth is half that of a man. Islam never left the middle ages so I guess going back 300 years is not too bad.

The lefts definition of feminism.
She should be on Trump's list for the Muslim deportations.
Its gotta really piss you off at the worldwide size of the woman march. It dwarfed the size of Trumps inauguration

No we don't care the left is about to go down, it's a house of Cards.

why don't you begin with abortion rights, and the right to choose what they do with their own bodies. Get real
Why don't we start with the fact that '1 million women' showed up for a march and had no frigging idea WHY they were there?!

:lmao:

Why don't we start with the fact that '1 million women' showed up for a march and had no frigging idea WHY they were there?!

Just what the phyuck do you know about the 3 million women world wide who marched. I love it when your kind pretends to have any answer

Just what the phyuck do you know about the 3 million women world wide who marched. I love it when your kind pretends to have any answer
I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I don't know about these women...but I DO know out of all the women at the Women's March who were asked why they were there NOT ONE OF THEM HAD A FREAKIN' CLUE!

LINDA SARSOUR AND THE MEDIA SUPPORTED SYNAGOGUE BOMBERS
February 22, 2017
Daniel Greenfield

cairnyferhani.jpg

The media is currently playing up the JCC bomb threats and the vandalism of a Jewish cemetery for partisan political purposes. Linda Sarsour, an anti-Semitic bigot, has cynically jumped on board with a fundraising publicity stunt.

There's just one problem.

Linda Sarsour has defended actual synagogue bombers. She has claimed that the Islamic terror plots of Ahmed Ferhani and James Cromitie were due to law enforcement entrapment. She referred to Ferhani sympathetically as a "boy" or a "kid".

At his trial, Ahmed Ferhani had boasted, "I intended to create chaos and send a message of intimidation and coercion to the Jewish population of New York City."

“Look at the Jewish guy. You’re not smiling no more, you f___r. I hate those bastards. I hate those m______s. Those f____g Jewish bastards. I’d like to get one of those. I’d like to get a synagogue. Me. Yeah. Personally,” James Cromitie had ranted.

Linda Sarsour is blatantly bigoted. She has praised the racist Islamic practice of throwing stones at Jews and declared that she could only be friends with Jews who oppose Israel.

If these attacks turn out to be the work of Muslims, the New York Times will ask, “A bias-motivated vandalism of a cemetery? Or a misguided message critical of Israeli policies against Palestinians?”

Linda Sarsour and the Media Supported Synagogue Bombers

religion-false-muslim-offended.png

Send the ones that don't assimilate back to their homeland...

Forum List

Back