Nathan Wades Ex Wife In Cahoots With Mike Romans Lawyer In Case Against Fanni Willis

Some people think lawfare is a thing. It's not. It's just shorthand for right wingers whining because laws apply to them too.
Fatty Willis has proven that not only is it a real thing, but the crooked DA's engaging in it are lining their own pockets.

Bribery: she took kickbacks from a contractor that she hired.

Fraud: she defrauded the county and the state to enrich herself. She launched a criminal prosecution to enrich herself.

Theft: she misappropriated public funds to enrich herself

Witness tampering: she threatened Jocelyn Wade with prosecution to intimidate into covering up evidence.
Typical Dimtard activity

Having a mutual relationship is a felony? Which law would that be?
Nope, it's the felonious activity that was committed therein that is the problem you folks ignore. No worries, Democrats just continuing their war on women, we get it.

Nope, it's the felonious activity that was committed therein that is the problem you folks ignore. No worries, Democrats just continuing their war on women, we get it.
Still more double talk. You keep referencing a felony, but can't seem to identify what that felony might be.

Of course they do.... personal relationships are recusable circumstances in a trial where two of the litigants are involved....lol....but don't take my word for it wait for the official position of the Georgia AG. In the mean time do continue with the school yard chants. They are ingratiating.

You aren't a lawyer.

Her first government job was as a solicitor, prosecuting misdemeanors and city ordinance violations.[7] She spent 16 years as a prosecutor in the Fulton County district attorney's office. Her most prominent case was her prosecution of the Atlanta Public Schools cheating scandal.

Willis, an assistant district attorney at the time, served as lead prosecutor in the 2014 to 2015 trial of twelve educators accused of correcting answers entered by students to inflate the scores of state administered standardized tests. Eleven of the twelve were convicted of racketeering under Georgia's RICO statute in April 2015.[8]

In 2018, she went into private practice.[9] That year, she ran for a seat on the Fulton County Superior Court, and lost.[10] In 2019, Willis became Chief Municipal Judge for South Fulton, Georgia.[11]

Still more double talk. You keep referencing a felony, but can't seem to identify what that felony might be.
Pay attention, there are literally dozens of threads on it. No worries I'm sure the county board will decide something soon. If you're lucky you might even learn about here, we know your liberal trash media won't keep you informed.

Pay attention, there are literally dozens of threads on it. No worries I'm sure the county board will decide something soon. If you're lucky you might even learn about here, we know your liberal trash media won't keep you informed.
So you can't identify a felony. Typical for a cult member.

You have evidence of bribery and fraud???? Prove it.
Credit card statements confirm that Wade purchased airplane tickets for Willis to accompany him on lavish vacations...

That's bribery.

She allocated public funds to pay a contractor that gave her kickbacks. That's when the fraud occurred.

Credit card statements confirm that Wade purchased airplane tickets for Willis to accompany him on lavish vacations...

That's bribery.

She allocated public funds to pay a contractor that gave her kickbacks. That's when the fraud occurred.
I'm sure they agreed to vacation together.

BTW, the assistant prosecutor in Cobb County makes more than Nathan Wade

I'm sure they agreed to vacation together.

BTW, the assistant prosecutor in Cobb County makes more than Nathan Wade
Wade gave a gift to his government employer. That's known as "bribery". It's a felony.

I don't give two fucks what the ADA in Cobb County makes. It's irrelevant.

Forum List

Back