Nate Silver gives Hillary a 80% chance of winning in November, at this point.

I loved this quote: "Trump has never been ahead of Clinton in the general election campaign," Silver said. "He did a great job of appealing to the 40 percent of the GOP he had to win the election, the primary -- a lot different than winning 51 percent of 100 percent."

That would be a slaughter and affect elections at all levels

I think enough Republicans will hold their noses and vote Trump with Hillary winning maybe 50- 41 with Johnson pulling maybe 7%
The recent Washington Post/ABC poll reveals that only 77 percent of republicans support Trump, as opposed to 90 percent of democrats who support Clinton.

That’s Trump’s biggest problem: he won’t get the democratic votes needed by any republican candidate to win the GE.

A new poll suggests this is the reason Trump is tanking

I think enough Republicans will hold their noses and vote Trump with Hillary winning maybe 50- 41 with Johnson pulling maybe 7%
The recent Washington Post/ABC poll reveals that only 77 percent of republicans support Trump, as opposed to 90 percent of democrats who support Clinton.

That’s Trump’s biggest problem: he won’t get the democratic votes needed by any republican candidate to win the GE.

Exactly! A Republican CANNOT win the WH unless he/she gets many Democrats to come over and support him, like Reagan did. Donnie cannot even get many Republicans to support him.

Of course, many will argue that many Sanders supporters will support Donald. Very, very few will come his way. He is hated with a passion by the vast majority of Sanders supporter. Plus, Bernie has stated he will vote for Hillary and will do everything he can to defeat Donnie in November.

The point to remember is, Donnie cannot won unless he pulls a great many Democrats to his side, he will lose badly. In 1980, Reagan pulled 27% of the Democrats to vote for him. Donnie will be lucky to pull 5%. Plus, many, many Republicans will sit at home.

How Groups Voted in 1980 - Roper Center

It comes down to more than just voting

Republicans are not contributing to his campaign. The Republican political machine is not rallying behind their nominee with boots on the ground to get out the vote

Running for President is more than handing out a bunch of silly hats

Provided, of course, that Trump does not go full stupid and offend even more of the electorate. Then you might see him getting only 25% of the vote, with the repercussions following down ticket. The GOP has not only to fight the Dems this year, they have to fight their nominee. Damnedest political situation I have ever seen.

Provided, of course, that Trump does not go full stupid and offend even more of the electorate. Then you might see him getting only 25% of the vote, with the repercussions following down ticket. The GOP has not only to fight the Dems this year, they have to fight their nominee. Damnedest political situation I have ever seen.

Landslides are like that

Momentum grows and then state after state will go for the other side
Most flyover states will still vote Trump. But formerly solid red states like Arizona, Georgia, SC, Indiana, KY , Tennessee even Texas could go blue if the demographics come out and Republicans stay home

I saw a couple talking heads last night, I think on CNN, that stated Donnie has almost NO ground game. So he has little or no ground game, little money, even though he said he would fund himself, and he has one line messages with no plan on how to get anything done.

Donnie is going to give his campaign exposure by making outrageous statements, like he did in the Primaries. it worked well then. All the media outlets covered him. But this is the General and the outlets, other than FOX, are wise to his game. And of course, the more outregous his comments are, the more General voters are going to realize he is just an Orange Clown that wants to be King.

I saw a couple talking heads last night, I think on CNN, that stated Donnie has almost NO ground game. So he has little or no ground game, little money, even though he said he would fund himself, and he has one line messages with no plan on how to get anything done.

Donnie is going to give his campaign exposure by making outrageous statements, like he did in the Primaries. it worked well then. All the media outlets covered him. But this is the General and the outlets, other than FOX, are wise to his game. And of course, the more outregous his comments are, the more General voters are going to realize he is just an Orange Clown that wants to be King.

Trumps ground game is non-existent and he is too naïve to realize that he needs one

Trump has also not generated political good will with his party. These are the people you usually count on to use their political connections

Hillary is planning a 50 state campaign to not only take swing states but impact congressional and local races in red states

Trumps ground game is non-existent and he is too naïve to realize that he needs one

Trump has also not generated political good will with his party. These are the people you usually count on to use their political connections

Hillary is planning a 50 state campaign to not only take swing states but impact congressional and local races in red states

RW level with me…

Can you hear the faintest drumbeats of the famous Clinton over-reach in the distance? Why in the hell would you worry about winning Utah or Texas or Alaska or Kansas? I’d love to shoot an 18 at the putt-put course every time I go but you know what? Shooting 25 is usually enough to win the free dinner and trophy.
Celebration Dinner.jpg

RW level with me…

Can you hear the faintest drumbeats of the famous Clinton over-reach in the distance? Why in the hell would you worry about winning Utah or Texas or Alaska or Kansas? I’d love to shoot an 18 at the putt-put course every time I go but you know what? Shooting 25 is usually enough to win the free dinner and trophy. View attachment 79930

I think the Democrats smell blood

They have the political capital to campaign in all 50 states. Not just "Vote Hillary not Trump" but to force all Republicans under the "Party of Trump" umbrella

A Hillary victory and Dems taking the Senate are probably a given right now. But why not go for it all? Hit the Republican Senators and Congressmen where they live. Bring in national money to tie them to Trump and bring down the whole freak'n party

RW level with me…

Can you hear the faintest drumbeats of the famous Clinton over-reach in the distance? Why in the hell would you worry about winning Utah or Texas or Alaska or Kansas? I’d love to shoot an 18 at the putt-put course every time I go but you know what? Shooting 25 is usually enough to win the free dinner and trophy. View attachment 79930

I think the Democrats smell blood

They have the political capital to campaign in all 50 states. Not just "Vote Hillary not Trump" but to force all Republicans under the "Party of Trump" umbrella

A Hillary victory and Dems taking the Senate are probably a given right now. But why not go for it all? Hit the Republican Senators and Congressmen where they live. Bring in national money to tie them to Trump and bring down the whole freak'n party

You know what they say about those who “smell blood” don’t you? Your blood and their blood smells an awfully lot alike. I think HRC should stick to the battlegrounds, maybe throw some money into light reds like MO, AZ, and possibly GA. IF you win 50.1% of the electorate, you still win 100% of the presidency. And if she got every electoral vote, every popular vote, and every dimpled, pregnant, or hanging chad of those who were contested; there would still be a large segment of the population that screams fraud.

Forum List

Back