Will the Hildabeast Team push the "lesbian" rumors?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Back when GWB was POTUS, I criticized him over a great many things. All of my friends and family members were fine with my opinions, politically. When Obama became POTUS, and I criticized him too, many of those people accused me of being racist.

Obama is coming to the end of his reign of horrors. Hillary will start hers after that (barring a miracle). When I criticize her, will I then be called a Misogynist? I have 5 daughters, all of them successful strong young ladies. It has been shown that Hillary cannot garner sympathy with the gender card.

Now to the point:

Everyone has read or heard the rumors about lesbian affairs that Hillary has supposedly had and might still be having.

Will the Hillary Team decide to go with the LGBT Card, and accuse anyone who criticizes her as being homophobe?

Back when GWB was POTUS, I criticized him over a great many things. All of my friends and family members were fine with my opinions, politically. When Obama became POTUS, and I criticized him too, many of those people accused me of being racist.

Obama is coming to the end of his reign of horrors. Hillary will start hers after that (barring a miracle). When I criticize her, will I then be called a Misogynist? I have 5 daughters, all of them successful strong young ladies. It has been shown that Hillary cannot garner sympathy with the gender card.

Now to the point:

Everyone has read or heard the rumors about lesbian affairs that Hillary has supposedly had and might still be having.

Will the Hillary Team decide to go with the LGBT Card, and accuse anyone who criticizes her as being homophobe?
Wait.....Drumpf is a Lesbian? That clears up a lot of things.

Now to the point:

Wait.....Drumpf is a Lesbian? That clears up a lot of things.

He has the boobs

Now to the point:

No- but we will just accuse you of being a bigot who spreads right wing idiotic rumors.

Now to the point:

No- but we will just accuse you of being a bigot who spreads right wing idiotic rumors.

Really? You going to try to say that this is the first time you have heard about this?

Not that the random synaptic miss-firings of the usual left wing trolls here make any difference. I'm simply posting this so you will know who said it first.

I hadn't heard that Trump was a lesbian. That would mean he's really a she.

It seems an odd rumor for Trump fans to spread, unless they're secretly very pro-trans. I wonder how many "male" Trump fans are lesbians as well.

Now to the point:

Really? You going to try to say that this is the first time you have heard about this?

Not that the random synaptic miss-firings of the usual left wing trolls here make any difference. I'm simply posting this so you will know who said it first.

Oh I have heard so many of the Right Wing rumor mills piles of crap about Clinton- and Obama.- I just don't pay attention to such obvious political trash.
upload_2016-6-29_12-34-10.jpeg

Now to the point:

Oh I have heard so many of the Right Wing rumor mills piles of crap about Clinton- and Obama.- I just don't pay attention to such obvious political trash.
View attachment 79873

Well, you can't un-hear it now. That is my only point here really, to be the first on record.

Now to the point:

View attachment 79873

Well, you can't un-hear it now. That is my only point here really, to be the first on record.

LOL- I will have to be sure to be first to report Trump's love triangle with Putin and Hugo Chavez......

Now to the point:

Damn. You think of some stupid shit. And....then you actually say it.

Now to the point:

View attachment 79873

What? To be the first on record? For what? Is there a prize?

Now to the point:

View attachment 79873

LOL- I will have to be sure to be first to report Trump's love triangle with Putin and Hugo Chavez......

Start your own thread then retard.

Now to the point:

View attachment 79873

What? To be the first on record? For what? Is there a prize?

Go fuck yourself troll. You are dismissed.

View attachment 79873

Why are you trying to suppress the highly important and clearly TRUE story of Trump's love triangle with Putin and Hugo Chavez?

View attachment 79873

Why are you trying to suppress the highly important and clearly TRUE story of Trump's love triangle with Putin and Hugo Chavez?

I'm not. I'd be very interested to hear what you have to say about it...in your own thread. Now, go fuck yourself with a cactus, retard.

View attachment 79873

I'm not. I'd be very interested to hear what you have to say about it...in your own thread. Now, go fuck yourself with a cactus, retard.

Please stop sharing your sexual fantasies here at USMB.

Forum List

Back