Nasty Vending Machine Food...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
What's the nastiest thing you've ever seen in a food vending machine?

I was in Rome in 2019 and vending machine in the metro station had a salmon sandwich.

Nyet...

I ate a cup of pudding from a machine at work that I assumed when eating it was tapioca.

Then I read the label and it was plain vanilla that had expired. That’s what gave it the funny taste and what I had assumed was those tapioca chunks was just spoiled milk chunks.

A friend's wife bought a bunch of vending machines thinking that she was going to make a bunch of money. Sure, vending machines can be profitable if you put some effort into it, but not if you just leave them in the back of the garage taking up space.

There was years old candy and in them that had green and black mold all over the contents. Their dog wouldn't even go near them. They were just plain gross.

My friend got sick of those nasty things taking up space in his garage and threw them in a bonfire.

I'd NEVER touch anything that comes out of THESE monstrosities.
I can't even imagine how filthy they are inside. Much less the ingredients going stale, getting moldy, going bad, getting infested with insects, or rodents taking up residence in one of these things.

GAG!!!!
cover-vending-6-1529349095226.jpg

Burrito-Box-Burrito-Vending-Machine.jpg

56041641-0-image-a-2_1648714352986.jpg

Wow... was trying to remember the last time I used a vending machine for anything.
I honestly don't remember. Whatever it was, it was many years ago.

Wow... was trying to remember the last time I used a vending machine for anything.
I honestly don't remember. Whatever it was, it was many years ago.

I only used vending machines at the office. Usually for sodas, as I would go to the dollar store and buy my own snacks for the week at work.

Everything in Japan though, in the large cities, is going towards automated vending machines. I don't see how they can keep them clean and sanitary for unpackaged food use. I mean, coffe and tea is one thing......but edibles are another.

I only used vending machines at the office. Usually for sodas, as I would go to the dollar store and buy my own snacks for the week at work.

Everything in Japan though, in the large cities, is going towards automated vending machines. I don't see how they can keep them clean and sanitary for unpackaged food use. I mean, coffe and tea is one thing......but edibles are another.
I haven't drank a pop in well over 10 years. I use to drink 3-4 a day, then I started having kidney stones. Quit pop and haven't had one since. (knock on wood)

Forum List

Back