Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

White people like stuff like this, just as the old segregationists of the deep south hated and feared the NAACP, the responses of some posters here are great throwbacks to the past.

White people like stuff like this, just as the old segregationists of the deep south hated and feared the NAACP, the responses of some posters here are great throwbacks to the past.

And you posting how White supremacist are linked to the tea party is not a great throwback to the past?

Whites in the deap South didn't 'fear' the NAACP, hated..ya maybe, but they didn't fear them.

I hate them, I will admit to that. However, it is not a hate due to their race, but rather how they use race to get what they want. Blacks have the rights they asked for but yet they still push for more privileges than what everyone else has.

There is a book for Black women called 'The Little Black Book of Success' of which teaches Black women how to use their race to get what they want. This is racism in it's self and is breading the hate from Whites. If Blacks want Whites to stop hating them then Blacks need to stop using race to get what they want. Leave race out and then maybe you will not see as many Whites hating Blacks.

I commend the governor for not letting an intrest group use race to get what they wanted. If they were not using race then they would have met with all the prisoners.

Do you even pay attention to the questions you ask? No swing, no miss, just your hate fueled illogical posting catching up with you. "a governor" implies "any governor," so back peddle and get all your ducks and beer cans lined up, and play again.:lol:

What part of "the grievance wasn't the governor not addressing a group" are you failing to grasp here?
:cuckoo:

I guess you still haven't read the link I provide. <sigh> lead a horse to water but can't make him think....................

"Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison." That is a group, to be addressed, about MLK, do you not understand?:eusa_angel:

....Which not meeting with them is not a legal grievance.

And to try and prove your point that it was, you provide proof about some transit hiring practice? :cuckoo:

Let me tell you why you're having such a hard time here. It's not a legal grievance for the governor to not meet with a specific group.

Last edited:
Yeah pretty astounding isn't it?

Not very politic of him to say the least.

He will no doubt gain some benefit from this calculated and pointless insult.

He will also lose some support as a result of saying NO in the way in which he chose to say it.

I am truly looking forward to see how LePage deals with the systemic economic problems facing this state.

His policies and where he puts the power of his office will be, I think, far more telling than this gaffe.

Personally I suspect that he's going to wreck the economy of Maine, but I can hope that I am wrong about that.

Maine has largely not been dramatically effected by the RE meltdown or the nationwide meltdown either. We were not riding high on the wave of the bubble so when it burst it didn't much effect most of us.

Sure things are bad, but not nearly so bad as elsewhere.

But the state of Maine's economy is fragile (and has been for generations) and I doubt Lepage has the formula for making it healthier than it was.

I think his legacy will be to curtail some social services.

He might entice an industry or two to move here if he lures them with enormous tax breaks and (as is typical) some kind of sweeetheart financing deal that the REST OF US will end up paying for (and getting vitually no benefits from).

I hope I'm wrong, but I rather doubt I am.

Last edited:
No Ollie, not at all. We have a representative government, and I think the governor is aware of that. But I want to see it before the Supreme Court, because the governor won't get away with his choice of actions or words. He might think he is racking points up with someone, but it will back fire on him, just like his slanderous words to Obama. I hate to see a grown man grovel at every turn.
Can you point out what exactly is unconstitutional about your whiny leftist butthurt?

Well, looks like I don't have to Dave, because you already lost the debate by making a personal attack. That according to one of your own buddies rules.

asterism
Congress != Progress
Member #24388

"It seems you have conceded your point since you went with the personal attack."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lls-naacp-to-kiss-his-butt-3.html#post3213247

Now I point out earlier that this is contingent on further Governor actions, that of entertaining another group with privilege, but knowing the NAACP, it would be a discrimination suit based on color.
The only discrimination involved was the NAACP's for wanting the governor to visit ONLY black prisoners.

Do you even pay attention to the questions you ask? No swing, no miss, just your hate fueled illogical posting catching up with you. "a governor" implies "any governor," so back peddle and get all your ducks and beer cans lined up, and play again.:lol:

What part of "the grievance wasn't the governor not addressing a group" are you failing to grasp here?

I guess you still haven't read the link I provide. <sigh> lead a horse to water but can't make him think....................

"Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison." That is a group, to be addressed, about MLK, do you not understand?:eusa_angel:
Do you think the NAACP is living up to Dr. King's dream where men are judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character?

I don't.

Hey rdean, do you know that the governor has a black son?

I knew racists would be out in spades for this thread..... And sure enough there are already several here.

The governor has a "black" son. OK, what's the point?

Do you think the NAACP is living up to Dr. King's dream where men are judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character?

I don't.

And how would you know that? Apparently you know nothing about MLK, the NAACP is pretty much doing things King has done and or would do if he were alive, unlike Republitards who lie and say King was a Republican to draw more blacks in their ranks. The TeaBaggers and Republitards are certainly not living up to King's dream.

Can you point out what exactly is unconstitutional about your whiny leftist butthurt?

Well, looks like I don't have to Dave, because you already lost the debate by making a personal attack. That according to one of your own buddies rules.

asterism
Congress != Progress
Member #24388

"It seems you have conceded your point since you went with the personal attack."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lls-naacp-to-kiss-his-butt-3.html#post3213247

Now I point out earlier that this is contingent on further Governor actions, that of entertaining another group with privilege, but knowing the NAACP, it would be a discrimination suit based on color.
The only discrimination involved was the NAACP's for wanting the governor to visit ONLY black prisoners.

Explain how that's racist. Black prisoners have for years been complaining about inhumane treatment and racism.

Hey rdean, do you know that the governor has a black son?

I knew racists would be out in spades for this thread..... And sure enough there are already several here.

The governor has a "black" son. OK, what's the point?

Just like Mel Gibson playing with Whoopi Goldberg's children only to later on unleash his latent racism by suggesting his girlfriend would get raped by a pack of *******.

Without reading the thread, responding only to the title:

fuck the naacp

As a race-based organization that seeks the advancement of a single racial group, they are divisive and not conducive to progress towards a more fair just society that judges each person according to his or her own merits

Ahh, but both have to do with addressing a group. This is the kind of ignorance I get, and then they still lack the snaps to comprehend such a simple connection, and think they somehow spoofed me. :lol::lol: If they only knew what fools they make themselves out to be, I wonder if they would still play?

they are 2 different situations......one has too do with hiring practices......the other was a meeting.....and you never addressed this.......

your post........
If they have a grievance and the governor refuses to address it, the group would have the case to go to court. He has to represent all people in his state, not just the chosen ones. And there are all kinds of groups, so if he addresses just one group, he is showing prejudice.

your saying he has to represent ALL the people in his State,not just CHOSEN ones....yet you want him to meet just the ones CHOSEN by a special interest group.....and then you say if he does indeed meet with just ONE group..... he is showing prejudice. .....:eusa_eh:......and yet the Gov. is trying to do what you say he should be doing,meet with EVERYONE,not just a special group....and yet your calling the guy a piece of shit.....you wanna explain this?.....

Yes, if you don't take it out of context, and go back and read this thread from the front to the back, because I didn't call a guy a "piece of shit" anywhere in this thread, and since you lied about that, I assume you lied about everything else. But you will find your answer in this thread addressed to Dave who already asked the same Q.:eusa_angel:

Shin...you may not have said the words.."piece of shit"....but lets face it....you might as well have said it..........and by making me go looking for specific posts instead of answering my question which was not the same as Daves,tells me you dont have an answer.....so you just wanna dance.....in other words ...i just wanna argue.....argue away dude....

I don't.

And how would you know that? Apparently you know nothing about MLK, the NAACP is pretty much doing things King has done and or would do if he were alive, unlike Republitards who lie and say King was a Republican to draw more blacks in their ranks. The TeaBaggers and Republitards are certainly not living up to King's dream.
As long as black people are concentrating on race, they're not living up to Dr. King's dream.

Your lie about conservatives is just that: A lie. Conservatives judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. It's the left that does the opposite.

asterism
Congress != Progress
Member #24388

Explain how that's racist. Black prisoners have for years been complaining about inhumane treatment and racism.
Then perhaps they shouldn't break the law.

Nevertheless, it's discrimination because a distinction is being made solely on race.

he would?......he would have played the race card at every fucking opportunity like these yahoos do?.....give me a break.....

I don't.

As long as black people are concentrating on race, they're not living up to Dr. King's dream.

Your lie about conservatives is just that: A lie. Conservatives judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. It's the left that does the opposite.

Dave lets be fair here...there are Conservatives who are bigots....there has to be.....and your wrong about MANY on the left....lot of them dont care about skin color....as long as your contributing some money.....your ok....

Forum List

Back