Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

No it isn't especially if the prisoners wrote the NAACP and they responding. You're mad because they don't serve whites.
I'm not mad at all. I'm not an emotionally-driven leftist.

However, the NAACP's demand that the governor meet ONLY with black prisoners is indeed discrimination. Why would they have a problem with him meeting with all prisoners?

Because the black prisoners maybe wrote them for help, maybe the white prisoners don't or didn't want to meet with the NAACP. Retard.

show us were they wrote these guys.....every article i have found on this say it was just a Holiday thing were they wanted the Governor to speak ..he declined....so now of course he is a bigot....i know one thing Mr. King would not approve of Bass.....Black people turning something not racial into a racial incident.....kinda like what the NAACP is doing.......

I'm not mad at all. I'm not an emotionally-driven leftist.

However, the NAACP's demand that the governor meet ONLY with black prisoners is indeed discrimination. Why would they have a problem with him meeting with all prisoners?

Because the black prisoners maybe wrote them for help, maybe the white prisoners don't or didn't want to meet with the NAACP. Retard.

show us were they wrote these guys.....every article i have found on this say it was just a Holiday thing were they wanted the Governor to speak ..he declined....so now of course he is a bigot....i know one thing Mr. King would not approve of Bass.....Black people turning something not racial into a racial incident.....kinda like what the NAACP is doing.......
except they arent going to make this one stick and are only exposing themselves as the racists

NAACP has a long history of American patriotism.

The Governor should be ashamed of himself
wrong, and wrong

Lets compare the patriotism of the NAACP to the patriotism of another group...lets say the Tea Party

The Tea Party wears three cornered hats and wraps itself in the flag as it decrys how badly they are treated because.....They have to buy health insurance

The NAACP withstood terrorist threats, bombings and assasinations because they were fighting for the rights of Americans to vote, be given full rights and protections as citizens

Not even close, my friend

There is no organization in this country with the reputation for true patriotism that the NAACP has

wrong, and wrong

Lets compare the patriotism of the NAACP to the patriotism of another group...lets say the Tea Party

The Tea Party wears three cornered hats and wraps itself in the flag as it decrys how badly they are treated because.....They have to buy health insurance

The NAACP withstood terrorist threats, bombings and assasinations because they were fighting for the rights of Americans to vote, be given full rights and protections as citizens

There is no organization in this country with the reputation for true patriotism that the NAACP has
wow, Elvis was right

tissue?

yea many moons ago.....now they are getting a reputation were they use race to intimidate those that they must deal with......i compare these guys with the way people were talking about Unions in another thread.....at one time they were what they said they were.....nowadays there are many times when they go somewhat overboard and no longer resemble the NAACP from 20-30 years ago....and that Governor has no reason to be ashamed....the people who should be ashamed are those who have turned this into a racial thing.....

yea many moons ago.....now they are getting a reputation were they use race to intimidate those that they must deal with......i compare these guys with the way people were talking about Unions in another thread.....at one time they were what they said they were.....nowadays there are many times when they go somewhat overboard and no longer resemble the NAACP from 20-30 years ago....and that Governor has no reason to be ashamed....the people who should be ashamed are those who have turned this into a racial thing.....

he won't listen. His Ossiah told him to defend the NAACP no matter what.

wrong, and wrong

wow, Elvis was right

tissue?

Feel free to identify a more patriotic organization than the NAACP

You can explain tthe patriotic things they have done for our country and I will compare to the patriotic accomplishments of the NAACP

OHHHHhhhhh...

You mean there is a statute of limitations on patriotism?

The right wing called them communists during the heyday of the Civil Rights period..... The right wing rhetoric doesn't change much does it?

Tissue?

You retards dare to sully the NAACP, an organization that has been around since the early 1900s fighting for justice? The ones that need tissue are the ones trying to slam the NAACP, lets see your record and civil rights and fighting against racism and put it up next to the NAACP's, no comparison, end of discussion.

Tissue?

You retards dare to sully the NAACP, an organization that has been around since the early 1900s fighting for justice? The ones that need tissue are the ones trying to slam the NAACP, lets see your record and civil rights and fighting against racism and put it up next to the NAACP's, no comparison, end of discussion.

and the black David Duke of the board weighs in.......

What has Teabagger Governor Paul LaPage done that is patriotic?

It pales in comparison to the patriotic actions of the NAACP

Well rightwing retards, lets the compare the civil rights record of the Tea Baggers to that of the NAACP, lets compare the Tea baggers record of fighting against racism and discrimination to that of the NAACP, how many have the Tea Baggers lost in the fight compared to those of the NAACP, how many Teabaggers were beaten up and threatened with violence fighting against racism and discrimination compared to that of the NAACP, I'll stop right there, you imbeciles know there is no comparison, quit kidding yourselves with your stupid arguments.

Can anyone show how the Tea Party is more patriotic than the NAACP?

Well rightwing retards, lets the compare the civil rights record of the Tea Baggers to that of the NAACP, lets compare the Tea baggers record of fighting against racism and discrimination to that of the NAACP, how many have the Tea Baggers lost in the fight compared to those of the NAACP, how many Teabaggers were beaten up and threatened with violence fighting against racism and discrimination compared to that of the NAACP, I'll stop right there, you imbeciles know there is no comparison, quit kidding yourselves with your stupid arguments.
basshole, you can start by calling them "TEA Party

Trying to poison the well with another one your retarded personal attacks because you have no answers for what I posted? You're a weal, pathetic punk, "Black David Duke" is just as oxymoronic as TeaBaggers with their signs comparing Obama to Hitler, I threw the pitch and you swung and missed so swing batter swing again, epic failure on your part.

The NAACP fought and died to protect the Constitutional rights of Americans. Right to vote, right to a fair trial, right to equal protection......

The Tea Party crys about the death of the Constitution because they have to buy Health Insurance

What a bunch of pussies compared to the NAACP

Forum List

Back