Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

Shin....one has to do with hiring practices the other has to do with a Gov. not wanting to meet with a CERTAIN group of people.........dam are we talking to Bullfighter here?.....this is the kinda shit he pulls....:lol:....and then he thinks he has won.....:lol:

Man, that was a swing and a miss.

The governor wasn't personally addressing any grievances. A department is. And the feds maybe. And at no point was the governor "not appearing" alluded to as a grievance.

Do you even pay attention to the questions you ask? No swing, no miss, just your hate fueled illogical posting catching up with you. "a governor" implies "any governor," so back peddle and get all your ducks and beer cans lined up, and play again.:lol:

What part of "the grievance wasn't the governor not addressing a group" are you failing to grasp here?
:cuckoo:

I guess you still haven't read the link I provide. <sigh> lead a horse to water but can't make him think....................

"Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison." That is a group, to be addressed, about MLK, do you not understand?:eusa_angel:

Shin....one has to do with hiring practices the other has to do with a Gov. not wanting to meet with a CERTAIN group of people.........dam are we talking to Bullfighter here?.....this is the kinda shit he pulls....:lol:....and then he thinks he has won.....:lol:

Ahh, but both have to do with addressing a group. This is the kind of ignorance I get, and then they still lack the snaps to comprehend such a simple connection, and think they somehow spoofed me. :lol::lol: If they only knew what fools they make themselves out to be, I wonder if they would still play?

Last edited:
The NAACP can kiss my white ass.

What is so special about American soil? What is so special about the field in Kansas, the trees in Michigan, the dirt roads of Southern Illinois that these men can not be near them? I do not believe in the sacredness of ground. I do not believe that America is God's special country that God loves more than all the other countries, and that He loves the Chesapeake Bay more than Guantanamo Bay or the Mississippi more than the Nile. Other people believe that, and they are being allowed to run our government, they are being allowed to hijack not just the public discourse but the lives and civil liberties and freedom of one hundred and ninety-six men because they think our dirt is fucking special and suddenly, anyone who does not like America or might be a criminal can not be near it. As if their subversion, their antipathy, their righteous grievances against us will travel like pixie dust through the rocks and pebbles and get in our groundwater.

Just wanted to share an excerpt from a White person who does not give a damn about the NAACP either!! Enjoy!

ok.....now what?.....are we suddenly supposed to love the NAACP?......

um, and given that the "T" is in Mass not Maine, its an even bigger fail

The state doesn't matter, the US Constitution matters that applies to all states, from which the Supreme Court would act. So no fail, just a little ignorance on your part. I am just demonstrating any minority can bring a Supreme Court case to bear, if they chose to. RM asked for an example, and I gave him an example.
so, what governor was that dealing with?

You can lead a fool to water, but you can't make him think...............about the link, about the link.

Minority grievances at T to be reviewed - The Boston Globe

The state doesn't matter, the US Constitution matters that applies to all states, from which the Supreme Court would act. So no fail, just a little ignorance on your part. I am just demonstrating any minority can bring a Supreme Court case to bear, if they chose to. RM asked for an example, and I gave him an example.

You can lead a fool to water, but you can't make him think...............about the link, about the link.

again, dipshit, the T is not the governor

Ahh, but both have to do with addressing a group. This is the kind of ignorance I get, and then they still lack the snaps to comprehend such a simple connection, and think they somehow spoofed me. :lol::lol: If they only knew what fools they make themselves out to be, I wonder if they would still play?

they are 2 different situations......one has too do with hiring practices......the other was a meeting.....and you never addressed this.......

your post........
If they have a grievance and the governor refuses to address it, the group would have the case to go to court. He has to represent all people in his state, not just the chosen ones. And there are all kinds of groups, so if he addresses just one group, he is showing prejudice.

your saying he has to represent ALL the people in his State,not just CHOSEN ones....yet you want him to meet just the ones CHOSEN by a special interest group.....and then you say if he does indeed meet with just ONE group..... he is showing prejudice. .....:eusa_eh:......and yet the Gov. is trying to do what you say he should be doing,meet with EVERYONE,not just a special group....and yet your calling the guy a piece of shit.....you wanna explain this?.....

they are 2 different situations......one has too do with hiring practices......the other was a meeting.....and you never addressed this.......

your post........
If they have a grievance and the governor refuses to address it, the group would have the case to go to court. He has to represent all people in his state, not just the chosen ones. And there are all kinds of groups, so if he addresses just one group, he is showing prejudice.

your saying he has to represent ALL the people in his State,not just CHOSEN ones....yet you want him to meet just the ones CHOSEN by a special interest group.....and then you say if he does indeed meet with just ONE group..... he is showing prejudice. .....:eusa_eh:......and yet the Gov. is trying to do what you say he should be doing,meet with EVERYONE,not just a special group....and yet your calling the guy a piece of shit.....you wanna explain this?.....

Yes, if you don't take it out of context, and go back and read this thread from the front to the back, because I didn't call a guy a "piece of shit" anywhere in this thread, and since you lied about that, I assume you lied about everything else. But you will find your answer in this thread addressed to Dave who already asked the same Q.:eusa_angel:

Ahh, you lose again, Loser. Who said the T was governor? Once again your hatefilled ramblings have led you off the fairway and you missed the 3rd hole altogether.

Ahh, you lose again, Loser. Who said the T was governor? Once again your hatefilled ramblings have led you off the fairway and you missed the 3rd hole altogether.
you are using a story about an issue with the T as the same as a governor
its YOU thats failing

No Ollie, not at all. We have a representative government, and I think the governor is aware of that. But I want to see it before the Supreme Court, because the governor won't get away with his choice of actions or words. He might think he is racking points up with someone, but it will back fire on him, just like his slanderous words to Obama. I hate to see a grown man grovel at every turn.
Can you point out what exactly is unconstitutional about your whiny leftist butthurt?

Well, looks like I don't have to Dave, because you already lost the debate by making a personal attack. That according to one of your own buddies rules.

asterism
Congress != Progress
Member #24388

"It seems you have conceded your point since you went with the personal attack."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lls-naacp-to-kiss-his-butt-3.html#post3213247

Now I point out earlier that this is contingent on further Governor actions, that of entertaining another group with privilege, but knowing the NAACP, it would be a discrimination suit based on color.

I guess the packers should hope they didn't talk too much trash or attack the falcons personally. otherwise, the falcons will automatically win by default. :cuckoo:

How long do we have to pretend blacks are special?

I think that is an award winning question and one that should be addressed nationally with great debate and fan fair. It deserves it's own thread here at USMB, under some category or another so it won't be moved.

If you can figure out who is a moderator here, ask them where you can start that thread at. I will look for it.:eusa_angel:

How long do we have to pretend blacks are special?

its YOU thats failing

No failing on my part, Loser. You are just failing to read along, and if you had you wouldn't seem so confused now. I can't keep answering your silly questions that have been answered over and over. Back about 5 pages or so is your answer. And while it will make you look foolish and a failure, you might learn something. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
its YOU thats failing

No failing on my part, Loser. You are just failing to read along, and if you had you wouldn't seem so confused now. I can't keep answering your silly questions that have been answered over and over. Back about 5 pages or so is your answer. ANd while it will make you look foolish and a failure, you might learn something. :eusa_angel:
again, dipshit, its you that is failing

Can you point out what exactly is unconstitutional about your whiny leftist butthurt?

Well, looks like I don't have to Dave, because you already lost the debate by making a personal attack. That according to one of your own buddies rules.

asterism
Congress != Progress
Member #24388

"It seems you have conceded your point since you went with the personal attack."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lls-naacp-to-kiss-his-butt-3.html#post3213247

Now I point out earlier that this is contingent on further Governor actions, that of entertaining another group with privilege, but knowing the NAACP, it would be a discrimination suit based on color.

I guess the packers should hope they didn't talk too much trash or attack the falcons personally. otherwise, the falcons will automatically win

by default. :cuckoo:
Yeah asterism = :cuckoo:

You would think a government official who spends his days apologizing for his filthy mouth near and far would have more dignity and finesse as a representative of the people, but then conservatives have no mannerisms, no ethics, and no morals.:clap2:

Maine Republican Gov. Paul LePage: NAACP Can kiss my butt!!!!

Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison. Le Page maintains the organization rejected his requirement to meet with all prisoners at the event.

"That wasn't acceptable to them," LePage said. "So, tough luck."

During his campaign for governor, the Tea Party-backed LePage faced fire when he said he would tell President Obama to "go to hell" if he was elected. LePage later said he regretted the bluntness of his words.

Maine governor says NAACP can ‘kiss my butt’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

No morals? How?

no morals OF THEIR OWN.

conservative republicans get ALL of their morals from the christian bible.

if they did not have the bible to tell them "right" from "wrong" then they would NOT know what is right or wrong

they would NOT know not to kill people
they would NOT know not to steal...
or lie
or cheat
or not get divorced
or not have sex before marriage
or not be gay

(let's not confuse this issue with the facts and the reality that cons DO kill, DO lie, DO steal, DO cheat, DO have sex outside of marriage and DO get divorced.....the point is that even though they do these thinsg they KNOW they are wrong because their bible TELLS them!)

liberals, on the other hand, decide for themselves what is moral, what is right, what is wrong...

many liberals may be christians but MOST liberals don't actually NEED a bible/handbook to tell them "right" from "wrong"

but cons do............

as an atheist I am very glad conservatives believe in god and have that handbook to tell them how to behave...

for.......who knows how many people they would kill if their god wasn't scaring them with fears of hell and damnation

Never Assume

You would think a government official who spends his days apologizing for his filthy mouth near and far would have more dignity and finesse as a representative of the people, but then conservatives have no mannerisms, no ethics, and no morals.:clap2:

Maine Republican Gov. Paul LePage: NAACP Can kiss my butt!!!!

Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison. Le Page maintains the organization rejected his requirement to meet with all prisoners at the event.

"That wasn't acceptable to them," LePage said. "So, tough luck."

During his campaign for governor, the Tea Party-backed LePage faced fire when he said he would tell President Obama to "go to hell" if he was elected. LePage later said he regretted the bluntness of his words.

Maine governor says NAACP can ‘kiss my butt’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

No morals? How?

1.Lying
2.Cheating
3.Torture
4.Murder
5.Rape
6.Bashing Americans
7.Killing soldiers for profit
8.Slaying thousands of innocents in the ME

Hoo Hummm. I do hate it when a disallusioned con has to ask known answers to questions, but what can I say.....................:lol:

Never Assume

SNIFF Is that starkist or Cowgal by the sea? And you make yourself out to be the fat ass you are. If I didn't know better, I would say you are stalking me Troll. What is up with that?

912056_sk_lg.jpg

OR

images

YOU DECIDE!!

It seems you have conceded your point since you went with the personal attack.

Oh, so you are saying 99% of con posts are conceded due to the personal attack? I will keep that in mind as I rack up win after win. Thanks!!!:lol:

99%? Back it up with actual data. Take a representative sample if you think you can do it.

Forum List

Back