Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

I'm gonna bet he'd make time for tea party nutters....

as for the special interest, if it weren't for MLK, his son couldn't eat at a lunch counter down south. *shrug*

sets a great example for the kid, doesn't it?

I don't see the connection between the work of MLK and not attending a function. He didn't criticize MLK... and I do kind of agree with him about the 'special interests'.... and.... the TEA Parties are not nutters.

as for the special interest, if it weren't for MLK, his son couldn't eat at a lunch counter down south. *shrug*

Plus, the black kid is not really his "son".

He is actually a black house guest.

Jamaican joined LePage household as teen | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

The LePages met Raymond in Jamaica through his father, who caddied for Paul LePage during an island vacation, according to Demeritt.

Raymond is not a U.S. citizen, nor has he yet been formally adopted by the LePages.

I don't see the connection between the work of MLK and not attending a function. He didn't criticize MLK... and I do kind of agree with him about the 'special interests'.... and.... the TEA Parties are not nutters.

Some of them are.

But it is a special interest.

Come to think of it, isn't everything a special interest?

Do people meet with a governor of a state without any agenda at all?

"Prior committment" for MLK day obviously means he had plans to celebrate the day.
Who says he HAS to celebrate it with a "black" advocacy group?
Wasn't the Doctor a proponent Equal rights?
The NAACP doesn't fit the definition of equal.

As to "what if the Gov. spends time with the TP" scenario:
Please explain how they are a 'special interest group'??

No

What they did, they did for the WHOLE country.

We were not a moral country while we continued to maintain and official second class citizenry

Ollie

Do you think NAACP members did not die for their country?
again, that was back in the 60's

How many Tea Baggers have been willing to die for their country? How many have been willing to have their heads smashed open and not fight back?

Oh, for Christ's sake. Can you not act like a fucking grown up just once in a while? They are not Tea Baggers. They are TEA Partiers.

And.... for the record.... some of them wear a uniform and are, currently, in Iraq and Afghanistan... so, yea.... they are prepared to die for their country.

You pathetic, unintelligent, moronic, little shit.

The only patriotic organizations in this country are those ready to give their lives for it.

The US Military.

NAACP is not patriotic. They do not represent the people, only some of the people.

Total Bullshit

The NAACP represent the last true patriots in the spirit of our founding fathers. They PEACEFULLY took on oppressive state governments and won. They withstood beatings, assasination, terrorist attacks and government oppression

It is one of the proudest accomplishments in US History

yes they did...and you should note that the full force and faith of the federal gov. woke up and assisted them in their nobel venture.

BUT, alas, what have they become? They are not peculiar to the old adage that the longer an org. that is involved in politic's especially is in existence, inevitably the further it becomes removed from some of its original intent or roots. They are just one of many examples.

How many Tea Baggers have been willing to die for their country? How many have been willing to have their heads smashed open and not fight back?

Oh, for Christ's sake. Can you not act like a fucking grown up just once in a while? They are not Tea Baggers. They are TEA Partiers.

And.... for the record.... some of them wear a uniform and are, currently, in Iraq and Afghanistan... so, yea.... they are prepared to die for their country.

CG stop hiding behind strawman arguments and admit that the Tea Baggers are far right, even more far right than the old time GOP stalwarts.

No

What they did, they did for the WHOLE country.

We were not a moral country while we continued to maintain and official second class citizenry

Ollie

Do you think NAACP members did not die for their country?

oh please......reductio ad absurdum

CG stop hiding behind strawman arguments and admit that the Tea Baggers are far right, even more far right than the old time GOP stalwarts.

I will never admit bullshit as truth. That's just me. I stand by facts. You choose your own path.

The very fact that you cannot even bring yourself to give them their proper name, the fact that you refer to 'republitards'... and never insult the democrats the same way show me enough about your ability to separate fact from fiction, Charlie.

You will notice.... I refer to Democrats as Democrats. I refer to Republicans as Republicans. I refer to TEA Partiers as TEA Partiers. I respect the parties. I separate the individuals from the parties. That is because I have standards. I have ethics. I am honest.

There are Black people and then there are *******. ******* are the ones that are disrespectful to just about everyone that is not of their race. Whoopi is not a ******, gangsters are(no matter what race). What Mel said is taken out of context. He was refering to gangsters or a group of men that don't care and do what ever they want, not Black people. ;)
:lol:

Is this your idea of a comedic routine?

Seriously...:rolleyes:

No, no comedic routine. Just some people throw things out of proportion. Mel was mad yes, but I understand what he was saying. Some people actually see the bigger picture whithout being blined by their own agendas.

Just like Mel Gibson playing with Whoopi Goldberg's children only to later on unleash his latent racism by suggesting his girlfriend would get raped by a pack of XXXXXXX .

There are Black people and then there are XXXXXXX . XXXXXXX are the ones that are disrespectful to just about everyone that is not of their race. Whoopi is not a XXXXXXX , gangsters are(no matter what race). What Mel said is taken out of context. He was refering to gangsters or a group of men that don't care and do what ever they want, not Black people. ;)

Basically this is a lame excuse to justify white people saying XXXXXXX .

Apparently you do not understand so you just say it is a 'lame excuse'. You don't have any other response?

Blacks say XXXXXXX also, oh, wait, it's not '******' it is XXXXXXX ;)....lol What is the difference? A White can't even say XXXXXXX without a Black saying 'only Blacks can call Blacks XXXXXXX . Give me a break.

Oh, but you will just say that they are not the same. Kind of like what I was refering to using 'Black people' and XXXXXXX right? Except the fact that not everyone can use the word XXXXXXX , only Blacks can or should I say only XXXXXXX can ;).

To be quite honest, there was a time and place for the NAACP, but I don't understand the need now. I wouldn't attend a NAACP meeting just as I wouldn't attend a NAAWP meeting if there was one.

It is time for all of us to be beyond color.

However, his language is offensive.

Republicans will make sure that never happens.

teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problem.jpg

images

obamabucks3.jpg

You paint with too wide of a brush, my friend.

I didn't paint at all. I simply displayed right wing canvas. The Republican Party is 90% white for a reason.

Scientists are 90% white for a reason too.

Yea, but those scientists include gays and liberals and feminists and atheists and many others. Can's say the same about "Republicans". Can you?

There are Black people and then there are XXXXXXX . XXXXXXX are the ones that are disrespectful to just about everyone that is not of their race. Whoopi is not a XXXXXXX , gangsters are(no matter what race). What Mel said is taken out of context. He was refering to gangsters or a group of men that don't care and do what ever they want, not Black people. ;)

Basically this is a lame excuse to justify white people saying XXXXXXX .

Apparently you do not understand so you just say it is a 'lame excuse'. You don't have any other response?

Blacks say XXXXXXX also, oh, wait, it's not XXXXXXX it is XXXXXXX ;)....lol What is the difference? A White can't even say XXXXXXX without a Black saying 'only Blacks can call Blacks XXXXXXX . Give me a break.

Oh, but you will just say that they are not the same. Kind of like what I was refering to using 'Black people' and XXXXXXX right? Except the fact that not everyone can use the word XXXXXXX , only Blacks can or should I say only XXXXXXX can ;).

Blacks are allowed to use the word......It is inappropriate for whites

What is so hard about that?

Forum List

Back