NASA’s First Black Astronaut To Orbit The Moon Pulls Political Race Card Using Poem: "Whitey On The Moon"

Tolerance doesn't extend to bigots you Dipshit. No one other than trailer park trash thinks this man is a racist. Black people in positions of power and respect will continue to speak out against racism and economic disparity and will continue to shame the American people into action. Towards that end your bigot reactions are actually helpful. You folks are the very definitions of useful idiots.

😄

You folks won't let racism die down. The Navy should have reprimanded the Captain for conduct unbecoming an officer.

And the top of spaceships apparently. You can cosplay whatever you like to help yourself feel better snowflake. 😄
You know what he said about immigration is true, Mr DODGE. I remember when there were lots of black janitors and domestic workers. They've all been replaced by lower wage illegal aliens.

It's funny to see fragile rightwingers demonstrate they have no soul whatsoever....

"I can't pay no doctor bill.
(but Whitey's on the moon)
Ten years from now I'll be payin' still.
(while Whitey's on the moon)

The man jus' upped my rent las' night.
('cause Whitey's on the moon)
No hot water, no toilets, no lights.

Taxes takin' my whole damn check,
Junkies makin' me a nervous wreck,
The price of food is goin' up,
An' as if all that shit wasn't enough

Gil Scot's song was a commentary on government and racial bias during his time...He had the same critiques on government spending that you right-wingers have when you are whining about money going to Ukraine and not being spent here..even tho you vote against all domestic spending here anyway....

Funny how you folks thought black folks in entertainment back then was to only shuck and jive and tap dance for white folks; or else risk being called uppity or ungrateful........and you still have that mentality now...

Fucking nwords can't just leave anything alone. They can't even go to space without being an asshole.

Yet you came here to cry like a bitch that a Black astronaut shared his black perspective. Boo hoo you bigots.

😄
So now racism against whites is labeled a "perspective", huh ? See that folks ? This is what you get after decades of conditioning that it's perfectly OK to racially discriminate (Affirmative Action), as long as the beneficiaries are black, and whites are the victims.

Notice how negative reactions to racism against whites are supported, but the original racism is what ? OK ?
I did notice that and it's real funny. Funny that you think Whitey On The Moon is racist against white people and funny that even though you accept that it's okay in the mainstream you'll still try and puff out your chest and pretend later like anyone in the mainstream has any love or sympathy for white supremacist ideology. 😄
"his" perspective and culture made its way into the scientific community ? Excuse me, but 99% of the scientific community that form the foundation of the space program came from white, European scientist innovators.
And yet they're all okay with him shitting on white supremacist culture so what does that tell you? 😄
Boyle's law, Charles's law, and Gay-Lussac's law form the combined gas law. The three gas laws in combination with Avogadro's law, can be generalized by the ideal gas law, without which the space program would not exist.
And you think those things buys white supremacist ideology a right to be celebrated? 😄
I know 3 people who grew up poor, in trailer parks. They are now a physician (MD), a lawyer (JD), and a civil engineer (PhD).

Looks like you've joined your fellow astronaut bigot, here in this thread.
And of they want to remain those things they better not voice any bigot ideologies or we'll snatch it away from them. 😄
You continue to speak FOR racism, by using the anti-white, racist term > "trailer park trash". You also continue to make a fool out of yourself, by broadcasting your hypocrisy.
Everyone should be anti white bigots.
By what ? Affirmative Action ? CRT ? Biden's "American Rescue Plan" ?
By being celebrated in the mainstream while you're lot is pushed more and more to the backwaters and the fringes. :funnyface:

It's funny to see fragile rightwingers demonstrate they have no soul whatsoever....

Gil Scot's song was a commentary on government and racial bias during his time...He had the same critiques on government spending that you right-wingers have when you are whining about money going to Ukraine and not being spent here..even tho you vote against all domestic spending here anyway....

Funny how you folks thought black folks in entertainment back then was to only shuck and jive and tap dance for white folks; or else risk being called uppity or ungrateful........and you still have that mentality now...
What's your position on Affirmative Action ?

You know what he said about immigration is true, Mr DODGE. I remember when there were lots of black janitors and domestic workers. They've all been replaced by lower wage illegal aliens.
Black people don't scare as easy as you cuck whites. 😄

I did notice that and it's real funny. Funny that you think Whitey On The Moon is racist against white people and funny that even though you accept that it's okay in the mainstream you'll still try and puff out your chest and pretend later like anyone in the mainstream has any love or sympathy for white supremacist ideology. 😄

And yet they're all okay with him shitting on white supremacist culture so what does that tell you? 😄

And you think those things buys white supremacist ideology a right to be celebrated? 😄

And of they want to remain those things they better not voice any bigot ideologies or we'll snatch it away from them. 😄

Everyone should be anti white bigots.

By being celebrated in the mainstream while you're lot is pushed more and more to the backwaters and the fringes. :funnyface:
Asshole. I never even heard of it "in the mainstream".

" white supremacist ideology" scarcely even exists in 2023, except as a brainwashing tool to indoctrinate DUPEs like you. Like all those old black & white footage newsreels from the 1950s, that left media keeps pumping out for you suckers, with an endless appetite for it.

Black people don't scare as easy as you cuck whites. 😄
What the hell does "scare" have to do with you knotheads being replaced by illegal aliens, and then going out and voting for the same guys who are doing that to you ? (like Joe Biden)

When you quote a post, you're supposed to talk about what's in that post. Get it ?

Asshole. I never even heard of it "in the mainstream".
Well if a well traveled Bingo like you has never heard of it that really means something!

😄
" white supremacist ideology" scarcely even exists in 2023, except as a brainwashing tool to indoctrinate DUPEs like you. Like all those old black & white footage newsreels from the 1950s, that left media keeps pumping out for you suckers, with an endless appetite for it.
This why I'm confident of victory. All the racist whites in this country have been cucked so hard they're afraid to admit they even exist. Do me a favor and let me know when you find a proud white racist.

😄
What the hell does "scare" have to do with you knotheads being replaced by illegal aliens, and then going out and voting for the same guys who are doing that to you ? (like Joe Biden)

When you quote a post, you're supposed to talk about what's in that post. Get it ?
I am an immigrant you Bingo. I grew up in Black American neighborhoods and never felt anything but welcomed.

😄
At least this racist pig doesnt try to hide his filth, that he wallows in.
Being proudly and loudly anti-you is how we encourage more and more people to be so as well. Remember people love confidence and as you so smartly pointed out, there are no confident white racists.

😄

It's funny that you think those complaints apply only to black people.

How long would have a Caucasian astronaut remained on the team if the poem “Blacky On The Moon” had been used? When anyone hires or positions, elects etc. most black people then you better be ready for race issues to go front and center every time. This guy should be replaced.

Why? That's a great song!

And obviously you have absolutely no concept about what the culture and music was actually like at the time.

If that is what you think the 60s and 70s were like, then you are beyond all hope. You know nothing about the past, and like most bigots insist it all existed only as you see it in your own mind.

Tolerance doesn't extend to bigots you Dipshit. No one other than trailer park trash thinks this man is a racist. Black people in positions of power and respect will continue to speak out against racism and economic disparity and will continue to shame the American people into action. Towards that end your bigot reactions are actually helpful. You folks are the very definitions of useful idiots.

😄
Why not? How do you think Blacks eventually were freed from slavery? How do you think the Civil Rights movement was successful? It was because of non-bigots like Martin Luther King who held to their true Christian beliefs. It's like you idiots have forgotten him and have thrown him under the bus: "So even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day down in Alabama with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, one day right down in Alabama little Black boys and Black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together. This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning: My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrims' pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."

Much of what had taken place. Not just with Blacks and Whites. But, with Hispanics and Whites. Blacks with Hispanics and so on. I can go back to my senior year in high school in 1971 and tell you that there was racism with our town which was 99.99% Hispanic and White. But, our class and a few before broke much of the prejudice in the town. My girlfriend that year was Hispanic. Her father was skeptical because of the bigotry he lived though years earlier while he was in high school. My parents got flack from their friends as well. But, my parents loved her and let them know they were very happy with our dating. Our class had many mixed relationships going on and we broke the mold. Was there still groups that had hate still? Of course. We will always have those. But, now, you have Blacks that are promoting by far more hatred than whites did for a long time. You are doing exactly the opposite of what MLK taught. He did not include violence and reverse bigotry in his messages. But not the Jacksons and Sharptons of the world who have spewed hatred towards people of other races and religions. They have promoted evil and violence upon societies. There is no systemic racism except for BLM, Antifa and White Supremacist groups.

Why not? How do you think Blacks eventually were freed from slavery? How do you think the Civil Rights movement was successful? It was because of non-bigots like Martin Luther King who held to their true Christian beliefs. It's like you idiots have forgotten him and have thrown him under the bus: "So even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day down in Alabama with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, one day right down in Alabama little Black boys and Black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together. This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning: My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrims' pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."

Much of what had taken place. Not just with Blacks and Whites. But, with Hispanics and Whites. Blacks with Hispanics and so on. I can go back to my senior year in high school in 1971 and tell you that there was racism with our town which was 99.99% Hispanic and White. But, our class and a few before broke much of the prejudice in the town. My girlfriend that year was Hispanic. Her father was skeptical because of the bigotry he lived though years earlier while he was in high school. My parents got flack from their friends as well. But, my parents loved her and let them know they were very happy with our dating. Our class had many mixed relationships going on and we broke the mold. Was there still groups that had hate still? Of course. We will always have those. But, now, you have Blacks that are promoting by far more hatred than whites did for a long time. You are doing exactly the opposite of what MLK taught. He did not include violence and reverse bigotry in his messages. But not the Jacksons and Sharptons of the world who have spewed hatred towards people of other races and religions. They have promoted evil and violence upon societies. There is no systemic racism except for BLM, Antifa and White Supremacist groups.
You morons who've never read or listened to MLK can try real hard but you're not going to White wash him. He wasn't afraid to call out bigots either you fucking Dipshit. Read a book. 😄

"I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers," said King.

You morons who've never read or listened to MLK can try real hard but you're not going to White wash him. He wasn't afraid to call out bigots either you fucking Dipshit. Read a book. 😄

"I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers," said King.
You have a real mental issue. MLK never promoted violence as a way to overcome racism. He did it the Christ like way. It's the Black bigots of today that are taking us back into those dark days. Hispanics see Blacks targeting them. Asians see Blacks targeting them. Whites see Blacks targeting them. the population is made up of 13% Blacks. Do you really want to go this direction? The sad part is, the Democrat Party is pushing for this civil war because they have taken up the Communist manifesto to force change in the U.S. to a top down Democrat communism of tyranny. That's why you see in Congress no compromise from the Democrats. You see the same thing with Biden as well. You see the woke crowd trying to stoke violence of women against women with this transgender crap. You don't have the high road to speak about MLK. Stop living in the past. MLK had a vision of the future without the vicious racists. And, we had this for awhile, didn't we? Because of my generation, the younger generation of Blacks can accomplish great things in America. Not because of white people. But, because we all did compromise and learned to work together and get along. Throw away your hatred and do as Jesus Christ taught, love one another as he loves us. The fact is, until the Democrats stoked hatred with using BLM and Antifa, litltle black boys and girls were joining hands with little white boys and girls. Will it ever be perfect? Not until the Lord returns and puts Satan in jail for a Millennium.

Forum List

Back