NASA’s First Black Astronaut To Orbit The Moon Pulls Political Race Card Using Poem: "Whitey On The Moon"

He's an astronaut you Dipshit cosplayer. It's his perspective and culture that's made its way into the scientific community's, not yours. His message gets broadcasted, yours gets whispered around trailer parks. You lose. 😁
Don't GAF....You want to shoot off your big fucking mouth, don't be a pissy little bitch if what goes around comes back around.

He's an astronaut you Dipshit cosplayer. It's his perspective and culture that's made its way into the scientific community's, not yours. His message gets broadcasted, yours gets whispered around trailer parks. You lose. 😁

May I aks you a question?
Should they lock up the flatscreens on the rocket before they launch it?

Goodness, but you are a fool as well as a troll.

Immigration keeps pushing blacks to the back of the bus. Enjoy!
And the top of spaceships apparently. You can cosplay whatever you like to help yourself feel better snowflake. 😄

I don't need to know what race you are to know you're an ignorant bigot. And who gives a shit what you inconsequential fuckrods think he should or shouldn't be allowed to do. You have no power to dictate anything. No one cares to listen to trailer park trash.
That's true. Blacks are turning on Blacks now as well. Blacks calling Blacks racists, shooting them in the streets. Brothers turning on Brothers. All in the name of communism, BLM and other wokers out there. We really don't care to listen to your racist bigotry either no matter where you live.

That's true. Blacks are turning on Blacks now as well. Blacks calling Blacks racists, shooting them in the streets. Brothers turning on Brothers. All in the name of communism, BLM and other wokers out there. We really don't care to listen to your racist bigotry either no matter where you live.
Yet you came here to cry like a bitch that a Black astronaut shared his black perspective. Boo hoo you bigots.

😄

Derp, one black guy circling the moon means nothing to anyone. Is he going alone?
No, he's going with a crew because he has support you Dipshit. No one in a position of power however would ever want to be seen giving support to white bigots would they?

:funnyface:

They should never have considered the inclusion of a black astronaught.

Blacks turn everything into a race issue. They fuck up everything they touch.
He's actually an 'astrochimp'.

A Brief History of Chimps in Space

NASA trained dozens of ‘astrochimps’ as part of Project Mercury, America’s mission to put a human in space.

A Brief History of Chimps in Space

I don't need to know what race you are to know you're an ignorant bigot. And who gives a shit what you inconsequential fuckrods think he should or shouldn't be allowed to do. You have no power to dictate anything. No one cares to listen to trailer park trash.
you sound like a bigot yourself.....

You do realize this a parody film?
That astronut sure picked up a lot of followers on his Twitter account. Like football, basketball and baseball, I will no longer watch or follow the space crap.

Forum List

Back