NASA scientist reveals how she sobbed with 'Climate Greif'

A great deal more, I suspect, than are you. Why?

Exactly what would a "great deal more" be? Was your Chinese-made computer manufactured with the utmost regard for the environment? Is that computer being powered by the solar, wind, or coal portion of the electricity coming into your house? Do you walk everywhere you go, or drive? Do you create any refuse or garbage throughout your everyday life? Do you make use of any public sewer or waters systems? How high is your electric bill every month? What is your home make of?

Poor kitties.

What is the point of this thread? Does it have anything to say about the environment? Global warming? No. It's only purpose seems to be to provide an opportunity for the really pathetic InCel sorts around here to make fun of a successful, professional woman

I doubt that. Why don't you give some examples of what you're personally doing to fight climate change?

He keeps posting "climate change" over and and over on discussion boards. Does that count?

I mean except for the fact that he's just making a bunch of servers and digital transmission lines use more electrical power?

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back