NASA and ESA on the cause of the heat wave

Dude, you can piss and moan about this all day long, the only important issue is these findings were confirmed by both NASA and ESA.

I can probably get you their phone numbers of you want to tell them they are wrong.

How about you call them and get clarification ... I already understand latent heat of evaporation and how to work the thermodynamic complications this causes in our atmosphere ... "go ask NASA" means you're wrong ...

Of course you can lie about that. You bozos have no ligit evidence to back any of your dufus claims. And it’s not my responsibility to provide evidrnce that exist in ever climate research facility in the world. It’s hilarious when you try to use a resource from the same sources which don’t back your claims.
funny, you can't post evidence for us to post evidence against. See, for us to debunk your evidence, you first need to present said evidence. YOu still have zippola. Troll

Do you need help ? Sounds like English isn’t your first language.
yes, I need you to post what it is you are referring to. I don't read minds. The fact you can't present a summary from any site you constantly post from like it tells us anything, is telling. Troll

yes, I need you to post what it is you are referring to. I don't read minds. The fact you can't present a summary from any site you constantly post from like it tells us anything, is telling. Troll
What advantage to you hope to gain by pretending to be an ignoramus ?

I’m proving to all the facts, you have zipp. Address the OP!
A bozo who thinks he’s smarter than every climate science institute in the world, all 30k universities and every gov. and every related corporation ? You’ve proven nothing except being a fool.

A bozo who thinks he’s smarter than every climate science institute in the world, all 30k universities and every gov. and every related corporation ? You’ve proven nothing except being a fool.
Prove me wrong and post their material summarized. You keep denying

Then why don’t they show the conclusions of NASA about climate change ? Oh, that’s too inconvenient. All the little contrived issues by deniers are resolved by NASA and every other climate research facility. ……if they could read.
The article didn't address climate change.............that too hard for you to understand?

How about you call them and get clarification ... I already understand latent heat of evaporation and how to work the thermodynamic complications this causes in our atmosphere ... "go ask NASA" means you're wrong ...
Their claims, Pal.

Their claims, Pal.

Then you admit defending something you don't understand? ... you've been deceived, and now you're too stubborn to admit you're wrong ... the plain fact is your volcano is but a trifle compared to a hurricane ...

NASA didn't say we have underwater water vapor ... you made that up ... so it's YOUR claim, not theirs ...

NASA didn't say we have underwater water vapor ... you made that up ... so it's YOUR claim, not theirs ...
This is what I said:
Massive release of water vapor from an underwater volcano is causing these 'rivers of moisture' in the atmosphere.
Maybe you can tell me what that white stuff bellowing from the water from molten lava reacting with sea water is.

Oh look......boiling sea water heading for the surface and exiting as water vapor.

giphy.gif

This is what I said:

Maybe you can tell me what that white stuff bellowing from the water from molten lava reacting with sea water is.

Oh look......boiling sea water heading for the surface and exiting as water vapor.

giphy.gif

The white is sulfuric acid ... water would merge with the surrounding ocean water ... yes, boiling sea water heads for the surface, but it will cool long before it reaches ... just the nature of fluids ...

Tonga was at the surface ... any and all water vapor quickly condensed and moistened the ash fall ... the second eruptive sequence was sea water flashing into vapor, again at the surface, and again quickly cooling and condensing and again moistened the ash fall ...

This is easy to duplicate in the lab ...

Forum List

Back