Naperville Councilman Josh McBroom wants a sign-up list for residents to host illegals in their homes

I thought libs were against being proud of one culture over another?

Or does the prohibition only apply to white people?
Well, given what we've done to the rest of the world, WHite people have little to be proud of.

But I'm very proud of being an American, and so are most liberals. We don't like that half the country is so degerate they look at Trump as their Messiah, that's kind of creepy.

Your mistake is thinking the communist party has ruled over china for 4,000 years instead of only 75
Your mistake is thinking the Chinese don't see the CCP as just another dynasty.

China will always be China, regardless of dynasty or anarchy.
I’ll return to what I said before

Conditions are not good in China today which is why so many chinese are coming here

But its not easy to flush the communist brainwashing out of their heads
Well, it's a pretty stupid thing to say.

The Chinese have always been mercantile people. Some try to make their fortunes here.

Last edited:
you know, funny thing, my parents HATED the music we listened to in the 1970s.

But looking back, while you have a few truly great bands like Pink Floyd, the Doors, and Led Zeppelin, you had just as much stuff that was vapid and forgettable.
thats the way music has always been.....even back in the classical music days.....

Your mistake is thinking the Chinese don't see the CCP as just another dynasty.
Its the only dynasty the chinese have to be loyal to

And having been brainwashed by the CCP since they were babies they have a hard time thinking for themselves

Its pretty accurate as you know but will refuse to admit
My wife hasn't quoted Chairman Mao once in the time I've known her.

Incidentally, "Mao" is also the Mandarin word for "Cat". So when one of our cats does something it shouldn't do, she yells, "Mao!"

1706214239305.png

All Joey's posts are useless.

Wow, really? YOu think every undocumented immigrant wants to chop off your head?
You see, this is why we can't have a conversation with you people. Too fucking crazy.

Not all the chambers are loaded when playing Russian Roulette. Care to give it a go?

/---/ Then, with squatter's rights, try getting rid of them.

No problem. There are LOTS of old mineshafts in Colorado...

They are wanted and needed here, too.

Like a case of the clap.

whats the matter joe.....70's rock give you a nose bleed?...

I figure he prefers boy bands or mumble rap.

Forum List

Back