Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
She wrote this letter.

The Honorable Paul D. Ryan
Speaker of the House of Representatives
H-232, United States Capitol
Washington, D.C. 20515

Dear Mr. Speaker:

The decision of Chairman Nunes and House Republicans to release a bogus memo has taken the GOP's cover-up campaign to a new, completely unacceptable extreme.

Both the DOJ and FBI oppose releasing the Nunes memo. As the Department of Justice warned, the public release of the memo would be an "unprecedented action" and "extraordinarily reckless." The FBI also expressed that the agency has "grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo's accuracy."

It has now come to our attention that Congressman Nunes deliberately and materially altered the contents of the memo since it was voted on by the House Republicans. This action is not only dangerous, it is illegitimate, and violates House rules.

From the start, Congressman Nunes has disgraced the House Intelligence Committee. Since pledging to recuse himself from the Trump-Russia investigation, Congressman Nunes has abused his position to launch a highly unethical and dangerous cover-up campaign for the White House.

Congressman Nunes' deliberately dishonest actions make him unfit to serve as Chairman, and he must be removed immediately from this position.

House Republicans' pattern of obstruction and cover-up to hide the truth about the Trump-Russia scandal represents a threat to our intelligence and our national security. The GOP has led a partisan effort to distort intelligenceand discredit the U.S. law enforcement and intelligence communities.

It is long overdue that you, as Speaker, put an end to this charade and hold Congressman Nunes and all Congressional Republicans accountable to the oath they have taken to support and defend the Constitution, and protect the American people.

The integrity of the House is at stake. We look forward to your immediate action on this subject.

Sincerely,

NANCY PELOSI
Democratic Leader

So democrats, the party of the people, your over loards don’t believe you are smart enough to ask what specifically is “Reckless” about releasing the memo and what “grave concerns” are. There it is right there in her letter. Meh, not like anyone listens to Nancy anyway. Say, you think she gave the wet backs working her mans vineyard got a “tax cut bonus” or did the greedy old whore pinch them penny’s?

drama queen.

Yeah. And it’s sad to see her and them carry on like this. If the memo is bullshit (it could be) then get it out and PROVE it!!!! Is there anything wrong with that idea?

it's pretty bad to see our entire government so dysfunctional but man alive she's a huge part of it being this way.

drama queen.

Yeah. And it’s sad to see her and them carry on like this. If the memo is bullshit (it could be) then get it out and PROVE it!!!! Is there anything wrong with that idea?

it's pretty bad to see our entire government so dysfunctional but man alive she's a huge part of it being this way.

Yeeeeeup. It’s not all on her, but she is one of the biggest offenders. Honestly, I feel like I’m watching a battle for the top between the old guard and young bucks in the DNC. It’s all just a power struggle. Problem is, the venerable’s don’t care.

This is suppose to be a Non-Partisan committee, it has clearly shown its inner corruption and partisanship by Nunes who is trying to make points with the president.

Anything that Nunes does needs to be checked and not taken by his word, as he went behind the commitiess back before sneaking to the white house with inner information..

Why is this man still on the committee?

He has clearly shown that he is not out for the truth, but to show Trump that he has his back.

Nunes is hated by his own people of Fresno and , he knows that he is history in this next upcoming election..

images

drama queen.

Yeeeeeup. It’s not all on her, but she is one of the biggest offenders. Honestly, I feel like I’m watching a battle for the top between the old guard and young bucks in the DNC. It’s all just a power struggle. Problem is, the venerable’s don’t care.
i have to believe there are some damn good democrats over there that unfortunately just fall in line with the vocal minority. we're too busy saying EVERYTHING the OTHER GUYS do is wrong, even if it's not. it's crazy stupid on every level.

Nancy needs to be seen for what she is. She is a criminal, not unlike nearly all in Congress and most who populate the bureaucracy.

Americans are a great people. Too bad their government is a criminal enterprise.

Nancy needs to be seen for what she is. She is a criminal, not unlike nearly all in Congress and most who populate the bureaucracy.

Americans are a great people. Too bad their government is a criminal enterprise.

Let's see Gipper, why is Nancy a criminal, and not Nunes who added or subtracted to the memo..

At this point just release the big nothing burger...All hype and 0 substance.

Let's see Gipper, why is Nancy a criminal, and not Nunes who added or subtracted to the memo..

Did you read my post past the first sentence?

Won't be long before Nancy Pelosi resumes her rightful place as Speaker of the House

She wrote this letter.

The Honorable Paul D. Ryan
Speaker of the House of Representatives
H-232, United States Capitol
Washington, D.C. 20515

Dear Mr. Speaker:

The decision of Chairman Nunes and House Republicans to release a bogus memo has taken the GOP's cover-up campaign to a new, completely unacceptable extreme.

Both the DOJ and FBI oppose releasing the Nunes memo. As the Department of Justice warned, the public release of the memo would be an "unprecedented action" and "extraordinarily reckless." The FBI also expressed that the agency has "grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo's accuracy."

It has now come to our attention that Congressman Nunes deliberately and materially altered the contents of the memo since it was voted on by the House Republicans. This action is not only dangerous, it is illegitimate, and violates House rules.

From the start, Congressman Nunes has disgraced the House Intelligence Committee. Since pledging to recuse himself from the Trump-Russia investigation, Congressman Nunes has abused his position to launch a highly unethical and dangerous cover-up campaign for the White House.

Congressman Nunes' deliberately dishonest actions make him unfit to serve as Chairman, and he must be removed immediately from this position.

House Republicans' pattern of obstruction and cover-up to hide the truth about the Trump-Russia scandal represents a threat to our intelligence and our national security. The GOP has led a partisan effort to distort intelligenceand discredit the U.S. law enforcement and intelligence communities.

It is long overdue that you, as Speaker, put an end to this charade and hold Congressman Nunes and all Congressional Republicans accountable to the oath they have taken to support and defend the Constitution, and protect the American people.

The integrity of the House is at stake. We look forward to your immediate action on this subject.

Sincerely,

NANCY PELOSI
Democratic Leader

So democrats, the party of the people, your over loards don’t believe you are smart enough to ask what specifically is “Reckless” about releasing the memo and what “grave concerns” are. There it is right there in her letter. Meh, not like anyone listens to Nancy anyway. Say, you think she gave the wet backs working her mans vineyard got a “tax cut bonus” or did the greedy old whore pinch them penny’s?

Nazi Pelosi is what you get when you take all the stupid ideas coming from Democrats in Congress and distil them into a single person.

Did you read my post past the first sentence?

Ok..lol.. I agree!

:777:

This is suppose to be a Non-Partisan committee, it has clearly shown its inner corruption and partisanship by Nunes who is trying to make points with the president.

Anything that Nunes does needs to be checked and not taken by his word, as he went behind the commitiess back before sneaking to the white house with inner information..

Why is this man still on the committee?

He has clearly shown that he is not out for the truth, but to show Trump that he has his back.

Nunes is hated by his own people of Fresno and , he knows that he is history in this next upcoming election..

images

Schiff has been using the committee to stifle the facts rather than make them public. Nunez performed the function the committee is supposed to perform. It found evidence of corruption and wrong doing, and Nunez is informing the voters about it.

drama queen.

i have to believe there are some damn good democrats over there that unfortunately just fall in line with the vocal minority. we're too busy saying EVERYTHING the OTHER GUYS do is wrong, even if it's not. it's crazy stupid on every level.
The term "good Democrat" is an oxymoron. They are all lying scum. Their only function is looting the American public and smuggling in new voters to replace the existing voters.

drama queen.

The term "good Democrat" is an oxymoron. They are all lying scum. Their only function is looting the American public and smuggling in new voters to replace the existing voters.

Ever used to be like that. Was a day when a person with a different idea wast a scumbag. Hopefully all this results in a purge of the democrat party. I hope republicans have one to.

drama queen.

i don't do absolutes.

that's why we're at each others throats all the time and it fucking sucks.

Forum List

Back