Nancy Pelosi displaying serious signs of advanced dementia

If you think Pelosi has dementias, Trump has alzheimer's..
maybe one of the seven aliens in pelosi's brain is trying to escape and is lodged in her left ear?
It's more of a late menopause blooming..
what about the 57 gerbils trapped in her left butt cheek?
I thought that was a guy thing...
well my best estimate is that at least 24 are still alive

This is scary. We have no mechanisms in place to prevent someone suffering from deceased mental capacity to hold public office. This woman sits on various defense and oversight committees which brief her on matters of national security. She would be so easy for a foreign government to compromise.

Watch: Nancy Pelosi suffers puzzling episodes during NYC appearance
No, you are wrong. We have an impeachment process and the 25th Amendment for the fat senile old orange clown. And the evidence suggests that the President is already compromised. Nothing to indicate that Pelosi has either problem.

BULL SHIT that is over find another lie to pump out. shitholsi and half of the seated dimshits are being outed as the thieving scum they are. THAT is what the news is and CNN is going down in flames being sued for multiple lies, and debasement, and defamation. I would guess there will be settlements near a billion, and THEN the fcc will have to review the entire mainstream media groups licenses and revoke all of them deemed to be supporting HATE speech against any race, religion or sexual orientation such as OLD white hetro Christian males. I guess they will all lose them.

Last edited:
The mini-strokes are starting to have their effect.

Sorry to hear that. But it does explain summa your posts.

Yes, if anything kills me, it will be Democrats that will be the final death of me.

Only if oshitcare isn't done away with. The best thing would be to just repeal everything about it and start from scratch. Then just give the states supplemental grants for each LEGAL citizen. If they want to spend their funds on illegals so be it, their citizens will have to pay the bill.

If you think Pelosi has dementias, Trump has alzheimer's..

Bullshit Trump has more intellect in one of his sperm than all of you stupid liberal clowns put together. He plays you all like the idiots you are and just as in everything else you are too stupid to know he and we are laughing our asses off at your comedy.

This sentence isn't even remotely coherent or lucid...
“He was part of a group called the Berkson Group and they did rallies and pageants and parades and um, and when he stood up on the floor of Congress, ‘I stand here as a representative of the …”

It's really no surprise that the old bat would suffer "puzzling episodes". You just can't take what she says seriously. :cuckoo:

pbrain.jpg

Last edited:
The mini-strokes are starting to have their effect.

Sorry to hear that. But it does explain summa your posts.

Yes, if anything kills me, it will be Democrats that will be the final death of me.

Only if oshitcare isn't done away with. The best thing would be to just repeal everything about it and start from scratch. Then just give the states supplemental grants for each LEGAL citizen. If they want to spend their funds on illegals so be it, their citizens will have to pay the bill.

It is easy to write a bill giving unsustainable entitlements in a system that cannot last more than a few years. Once you give entitlements, people never want them taken away. It will be very difficult to replace Obamacare with a new system that preserves the fundamental entitlements, yet is sustainable by the insurance companies that likewise lowers cost while maintaining quality. That is next to impossible and the GOP is now stuck with trying to come up with a way. Not everyone will be happy with the results, but you can't go back to a totally free market and still have entitlements. As usual, the Dems have dug the rabbit hole and now the GOP has to jump into it and deal with it.

For the love of God...would someone step in and get this woman out of office and into a Alzheimer's unit where she belongs? Her brain is pure mush at this point - and she receives regular national security briefings.

Why are lefties so obsessed with money and power? Any normal family would step in and get their mom/grandmother/wife/etc. out of office and into treatment.

Pelosi Very Confused: You ’Can’t Shout Wolf in a Crowded Theater’

This is scary. We have no mechanisms in place to prevent someone suffering from deceased mental capacity to hold public office. This woman sits on various defense and oversight committees which brief her on matters of national security. She would be so easy for a foreign government to compromise.

All of them are having slight episodes of Dementia. They are trying to get Bernie Sanders, whom is already 76 yearsold, to run in 2020. The Dems' party already looks like an convalescent hospital for the criminally insane. But now they are trying to put Bernie back on stage, knowingly that the Grand Reaper has gotten Bernie on his next order to pick up list. It is hard for them to find anyone that is really evil to replace them. They cannot put their hope into Mark Zuckerberg, it is because he will start having a guilty conscience down the road, and start doing what is right. .

cartoon-pelosi.jpg

Forum List

Back