Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order"

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"Has Nancy Pelosi completely lost her mind? Or does she just have to complain about everything President Trump does?

During a press briefing on Thursday, the House Minority Leader criticized the president’s choice of visiting Saudi Arabia first during his inaugural foreign trip.

“I thought it was unusual for the President of the United States to go to Saudi Arabia first. Saudi Arabia!” Pelosi said.

“It wasn’t even alphabetical. I mean, Saudi Arabia.”

The Democrat leader contrasted Trump’s visit with George W. Bush first visiting Mexico, and Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama visiting Canada first.

“Our friends and neighbors,” she said. “What was the decision-making process to go to Saudi Arabia first? That is a question that I have,” she said.

If Trump were to begin visiting foreign countries by alphabetical order, he would first visit Afghanistan, followed by Albania, Algeria, Andorra and Angola.

Is Nancy Pelosi really advocating for a Sesame Street strategy to boost foreign relations?"

Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order - The American Mirror

Her and Mad Max, your best and brightest.

"Has Nancy Pelosi completely lost her mind? Or does she just have to complain about everything President Trump does?

During a press briefing on Thursday, the House Minority Leader criticized the president’s choice of visiting Saudi Arabia first during his inaugural foreign trip.

“I thought it was unusual for the President of the United States to go to Saudi Arabia first. Saudi Arabia!” Pelosi said.

The Democrat leader contrasted Trump’s visit with George W. Bush first visiting Mexico, and Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama visiting Canada first.

“Our friends and neighbors,” she said. “What was the decision-making process to go to Saudi Arabia first? That is a question that I have,” she said.

If Trump were to begin visiting foreign countries by alphabetical order, he would first visit Afghanistan, followed by Albania, Algeria, Andorra and Angola.

Is Nancy Pelosi really advocating for a Sesame Street strategy to boost foreign relations?"

Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order - The American Mirror

Obama's first trip was to AAAegypt.

You sure you aren't a Republican? What are you then? Why are you denying being a Republican you fucking liar?

You sure you aren't a Republican? What are you then? Why are you denying being a Republican you fucking liar?

LOL, so because unlike you I don't march in lockstep to everything a Dem says I'm a liar? Is this what serves as "intelligence" from people like you? You like Pelosi and Auntie Max do you? Prove I'm a Republican kid.

LOL, so because unlike you I don't march in lockstep to everything a Dem says I'm a liar? Is this what serves as "intelligence" from people like you? You like Pelosi and Auntie Max do you? Prove I'm a Republican kid.

Maybe you are too stupid to know you are a republican.

Maybe you are too stupid to know you are a republican.

(smile) You toil politically in the dark kid. It's ok, again MOST people do. I don't march in lockstep with any "party", nor do I still believe in the right/left paradigm. I have (through much research and hard work) figured out that it's all a lie. Perhaps one day you'll awaken and go and find the truth for yourself.

I seriously cannot stop laughing. Just when I thought Nancy Pelosi had hit the pinnacle of stupidity, she goes and outdoes herself. The absolute best line in this article:
Is Nancy Pelosi really advocating for a Sesame Street strategy to boost foreign relations?
Pelosi thinks Sesame Street is the key to sound foreign policy... :lmao:

So your response to Nancy Pelosi's insane comments is to attack Doc1? Why? Are you such a partisan hack that it's imperative to you to draw attention away from anything the Dumbocrats do which is dumb, corrupt, or illegal?

I seriously cannot stop laughing. Just when I thought Nancy Pelosi had hit the pinnacle of stupidity, she goes and outdoes herself. The absolute best line in this article:
Is Nancy Pelosi really advocating for a Sesame Street strategy to boost foreign relations?
Yes stupid. If you have potential future ISIS kids instead of watching crazy shit, we send them Seseme Street. Haven't you ever heard about winning the hearts and minds? Those stuffed animals don't have to be talking American you know. They could easily dub in arabic speaking and it wouldn't cost shit.

Talking smart strategy and diplomacy with a right wing neo con rwnj is impossible. Why don't we bomb them? Is that better stupid?

So your response to Nancy Pelosi's insane comments is to attack Doc1? Why? Are you such a partisan hack that it's imperative to you to draw attention away from anything the Dumbocrats do which is dumb, corrupt, or illegal?

You know the strategy because Trump's using it?

Why is this what you are even talking about today? Must be to distract from the horrible healthcare bill you are about to pass. Talk about Nancy so we don't talk about healthcare. You don't even realize you are being manipulated by fox rush and oliver stone.

Her Alzheimer's is beginning to match the IQ of those who repeatedly vote for her.

Yes stupid. If you have potential future ISIS kids instead of watching crazy shit, we send them Seseme Street. Haven't you ever heard about winning the hearts and minds? Those stuffed animals don't have to be talking American you know. They could easily dub in arabic speaking and it wouldn't cost shit.

Talking smart strategy and diplomacy with a right wing neo con rwnj is impossible. Why don't we bomb them? Is that better stupid?

...and the ISIS parents will just let them listen/view it. Good lord what an imbecile.

Her Alzheimer's is beginning to match the IQ of those who repeatedly vote for her.

It speaks poorly of the SF people. Frankly the Giants are the only goof thing IN SF. ;)

So you admit that only the republicans are smart enough to see how utterly stupid this is...

Cool! Baby steps bruh

Forum List

Back