Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

The Church should respond to Nancy's hypocrisy with an ex-communication.

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.
<sob> But....but.....What about Abortion?
It is legalized murder of a child that is unborn. And the way out of unintended consequences of having sex without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby.

Personal Accountability need not apply here. But the leftist butt hurt of harassing those who don't agree with the notion that a life has been terminated is unhinged............

Your side has slaughtered more human life with Abortion than all the Wars put together.........Own up to it.
It is legalized murder of a child that is unborn. And the way out of unintended consequences of having sex without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby.

murder of a child that is unborn ... without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby

what precautions, the two above are identical the christians just want to win elections by demonizing what they are themselves culpable as those they attack - having sex. and hating nancy pelosi who happens to be the speaker of the house after losing their last election.
The ONLY reason the Democrats regained the House
was because Pelosi convinced voters the only way
to restore civility and integrity in Washington was with
Democrats back in power.
Where did she ever say that?

Or better to say: "Men are going to make women to have abortions, whether they like them or not." I guess you will supress this information too. You like to win - your problem is only that you don't know what to win.

Never met a woman who had an abortion because a man "Made her".

Men are the most intrigant species of the universe.

I've know women who've gotten knocked up to get a guy to marry them, and then had abortions when they didn't. But thats on them.

To kill human beings should be safe and legal? Oh by the way. We have a new tendence in the laws all over the world: The rule of justice is replaced more and more with the domination of the powerful over the weak. Social darwinism seems to become more and more the god of the future. Everything has consequences - not only in the other world - also in this world here. I was astonished about the lack of joy, when the new millenium had started. Slowly I start to understand this lack of joy. Fortunatelly Christians lived often in joyless places and times in history - without to lose our joyful way. Every child is always a reason for joy. I hope we are able to save as many as possible from a cruel dead by the hands of killers within their mothers womb, which was once the safest place of the world.

Fetuses aren't human beings.

Exact scientific reason for this totally stupid statement please. When starts biologically the evolvement of a human being? The fetus of a human being is a human being. The fetus of a bear is a bear. And so on.

The strong have always dominated the weak... that's the way of the world.

Exactly: This is the way of a godless world without moral. That's why Putin and Trump have the right to kill you, whenever they like to do so. No one needs laws in your hypothetic world full of criminals. Rule of laws and justice was yesterday.

We already have too many people on this planet, we need to have more abortions, not less.

Use nukes or let nuke you. This is a faster form of mass-murder.

Last edited:
However, we can take comfort in knowing Nancy will end up in the very bad level of hell where bad Catholics go.
So you are God/Christ now,eh? You are the one who determines who is saved or not and are taking Christ's slot on judgement day, eh?

What is the "unforgivable sin"?
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit
Yep!

But what does that mean? What actually is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? What is the Holy Spirit's job, so to say? Out of the Triune God, what part does the Holy Spirit play? Why was even blasphemy against Jesus forgivable but not against the Holy Spirit????

Man and God, Jesus is still a man, that is what I think its means, but you can decided whatever it means to you. Jesus became God and is the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
However, we can take comfort in knowing Nancy will end up in the very bad level of hell where bad Catholics go.
So you are God/Christ now,eh? You are the one who determines who is saved or not and are taking Christ's slot on judgement day, eh?

Yep!

But what does that mean? What actually is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? What is the Holy Spirit's job, so to say? Out of the Triune God, what part does the Holy Spirit play? Why was even blasphemy against Jesus forgivable but not against the Holy Spirit????
Well, in John 14:26 Jesus says....

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name,
He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance
all things that I said to you.

In Luke 12:12, Jesus said...

"For the Holy Spirit will teach you
in that very hour what you ought to say.”

In Matthew 10:20 Jesus said...

"For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father
speaking through you."

I believe the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin.

I believe blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is denying God
when one is aware of God

I believe blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
marries 2 people of the same sex, in His house
and professes God has blessed the union

tells people their sins are forgiven
after 3 Our Fathers and 2 Hail Mary's

I believe blasphemy of the Holy Spirit tells people
if you are not baptized or commit suicide you go to hell

I believe blasphemy of the Holy Spirit cons people
out of their money with sowing seeds and survival kits

stands on the back of God while doing the work of satan

What blasphemy against Jesus do you speak of?

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.

Personal Accountability need not apply here. But the leftist butt hurt of harassing those who don't agree with the notion that a life has been terminated is unhinged............

Your side has slaughtered more human life with Abortion than all the Wars put together.........Own up to it.

As they are taking Title X away from the poorer people.
They have Obamacare

not everyone is on the ACA.
Whose problem is that?

murder of a child that is unborn ... without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby

what precautions, the two above are identical the christians just want to win elections by demonizing what they are themselves culpable as those they attack - having sex. and hating nancy pelosi who happens to be the speaker of the house after losing their last election.
Democrats back in power.
Seriously?
Her, Hillary, Schumer

Yep!

Man and God, Jesus is still a man, that is what I think its means, but you can decided whatever it means to you. Jesus became God and is the Holy Spirit.
Please, go back under your rock and stay there

They have Obamacare

Whose problem is that?

not ever state has expanded Medicaid so its the republicans fault.

They have Obamacare

Whose problem is that?

not ever state has expanded Medicaid so its the republicans fault.
Of course it is

Yep!

Hasn't Jesus become a part of God now??? I am not going to stoop as low as you do.

How many babies has Pelosi killed?

Every minute 380 women worldwide get pregnant and 100 of them let abort this human being, let abort - or are forced to abort - their own child. This means every year happens a world war 2 against this monstrous enemies, before they are able to say "mamma".

So zero, got it.

So zero? Also words kill, if they prepare the way. That's why I do not think propaganda is harmless. But it's not me to have to calculate this for Mrs. Pelosi. In general no one should kill a human being - specially not on no reason to have to do so. Nevertheless exist sometimes - very seldom compared with the current numbers of abortion - reasons for abortions too. For example has always to be saved the life of the mother. But the titanic high numbers of abortions show very clear that something is wrong with all mankind. The most people for example think ETs could exist - but they never ask themeselves what this ETs could think about a species, whose members kill sometimes the own breed, without any real reason to have to do so. What else than contempt could feel ETs in this case?

Are you drunk already?

What you say shows always only again the desastrous deadly pseudo-simplicity of your broken mind, Nazi. It's by the way possible to break your endless circle of always only the same stupid, bloody and supressing thoughts, which are far from everything what's real. Even if all human beings and the whole planet will be dead in the end of your life - you will nevertheless win nothing. All your "success" (=dead aborted babies, an erased Christians religion, murdered Jews and so on and so on) will kill you only a little more. If not in this world here, then in the other world there. Everything what someone is doing and/or not doing has consequences. Ask Buddhists, who do not believe in god, if you do not believe what I say to you.

Why should I believe Buddhists, or a Nazi lover like you?

Every minute 380 women worldwide get pregnant and 100 of them let abort this human being, let abort - or are forced to abort - their own child. This means every year happens a world war 2 against this monstrous enemies, before they are able to say "mamma".

So zero, got it.

So zero? Also words kill, if they prepare the way. That's why I do not think propaganda is harmless. But it's not me to have to calculate this for Mrs. Pelosi. In general no one should kill a human being - specially not on no reason to have to do so. Nevertheless exist sometimes - very seldom compared with the current numbers of abortion - reasons for abortions too. For example has always to be saved the life of the mother. But the titanic high numbers of abortions show very clear that something is wrong with all mankind. The most people for example think ETs could exist - but they never ask themeselves what this ETs could think about a species, whose members kill sometimes the own breed, without any real reason to have to do so. What else than contempt could feel ETs in this case?

Are you drunk already?

What you say shows always only again the desastrous deadly pseudo-simplicity of your broken mind, Nazi. It's by the way possible to break your endless circle of always only the same stupid, bloody and supressing thoughts, which are far from everything what's real. Even if all human beings and the whole planet will be dead in the end of your life - you will nevertheless win nothing. All your "success" (=dead aborted babies, an erased Christians religion, murdered Jews and so on and so on) will kill you only a little more. If not in this world here, then in the other world there. Everything what someone is doing and/or not doing has consequences. Ask Buddhists, who do not believe in god, if you do not believe what I say to you.

On reason of the own integrity and a clear mind. And to say "I love you" would be an exaggeration, Nazi, specially because you are not able to bring your sadism under control against someone like me, who lost members of the own families in the holocaust - what you know since a very long time meanwhile. Really strange that you always again try to call me a Nazi, Nazi. I guess you are one of this Nazis, who call even Jews Zionazis.

Last edited:
You might be aware abortions are becoming less and less often, aren't you,and most women have them in the first trimester.

The reason the number is so high was due to the fact that back street abortions and self abortions were not tallied,

so since tramp want to take title X away, the increase will be more abortions.

Use to be the wealthy women would go into the hosp and have a D & C to abort and their ins paid for it.

Do you speak with me? Do you expect an answer? And do you really think, because legal abortions exist do not exist illegal abortions any longer?

Democrats back in power.
The ONLY reason the Democrats regained the House was because Pelosi convinced voters the only way to restore civility and integrity in Washington was with Democrats back in power.

republicans have used pelosi (liberal) since time immemorial to win elections - the democrats chose her to be the new house speaker, says a lot about the politics of that time just 2 years ago. the republicans were suppose to hang on in fact they got run out of town.

It appears that Nancy Pelosi missed a few basic lessons: i.e., Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Proclaim the Gospel always. When necessary use words. And, Actions speak louder than words. Her actions expose her words as meaningless.

She spoke up and defended herself against a rude journalist.
A journalist fired from FOX for sexual harassment....that makes him a darling to the current CRC crowd.

Yep!

But what does that mean? What actually is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? What is the Holy Spirit's job, so to say?
Out of the Triune God, what part does the Holy Spirit play? Why was even blasphemy against Jesus forgivable but not against the Holy Spirit????
Hasn't Jesus become a part of God now??? I am not going to stoop as low as you do
Why haven't you crawled back under your rock?

You're not going to stoop as low as I do...Darling, please
Of course you would believe that... the Dunning-Kruger effect

You are 1 of a handful of posters here
whose extreme ignorance and lack of intellectual capabilities
prevents you from recognizing your ignorance and stupidity
and enables your illusionary self assessment of intellectual superiority

A question was asked
What is the unforgivable sin?

I provided an answer to which you rated 'funny'
Yet, I fail to see why you rated my post funny

According to Scripture.....

Wherefore I say unto you,
All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men:
but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost
shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Matthew 12:31,32

Now, another question was asked....
But what does that mean? What actually is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? What is the Holy Spirit's job, so to say?

To which you replied....

So, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is man and God
That's what you think, huh...well you thought wrong!
That answer doesn't even freaking make sense

Jesus became God and is the Holy Spirit?!

How could He become Who already was?
How could He descend upon Himself?

And John bare record, saying,
I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove,
and it abode upon Him.

And I knew Him not: but He that sent me to baptize with water,
the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see
the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him,
the same is He which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

John 1:32,33

In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by Him; and without Him
was not any thing made that was made.

In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness;
and the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light,
that all men through him might believe.

He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man
that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by Him,
and the world knew Him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received Him not.

John 1:1-11

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld His glory,
the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,)
full of grace and truth.

John 1:14

Yep!

Well, in John 14:26 Jesus says....

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name,
He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance
all things that I said to you.

In Luke 12:12, Jesus said...

"For the Holy Spirit will teach you
in that very hour what you ought to say.”

In Matthew 10:20 Jesus said...

"For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father
speaking through you."

I believe the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin.

I believe blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is denying God
when one is aware of God

marries 2 people of the same sex, in His house
and professes God has blessed the union

tells people their sins are forgiven
after 3 Our Fathers and 2 Hail Mary's

I believe blasphemy of the Holy Spirit tells people
if you are not baptized or commit suicide you go to hell

I believe blasphemy of the Holy Spirit cons people
out of their money with sowing seeds and survival kits

stands on the back of God while doing the work of satan

What blasphemy against Jesus do you speak of?
I think, hopefully with the Holy Spirit guiding me, that the unforgivable sin. Is to deny God of His power...

Saying a person will go to hell, as Blackrook did of Pelosi.... is denying God's awesome mercy... denies the Holy Spirit's capabilities of entering us sinners, and changing us, from within.

It's an attitude of, I know better than God.

An attitude of I know best...

An attitude of hatred for others that sin, while mentally making excuses for one's own sins, instead of loving the sinner and praying for God/ the Holy Spirit to enter them, guide them, show them from the inside out, the error of their ways....

The Holy Spirit, is like our conscience, working within us is sort of what I believe....

I could be wrong....?

Wasn't it when Jesus was being accused of being Bealzebub by the Phaisees for Him healing the sick on the Sabbath that brought the whole unforgivable sin up?

So zero, got it.

Are you drunk already?

On reason of the own integrity and a clear mind. And to say "I love you" would be an exaggeration, Nazi, specially because you are not able to bring your sadism under control against someone like me, who lost members of the own families in the holocaust - what you know since a very long time meanwhile. Really strange that you always again try to call me a Nazi, Nazi. I guess you are one of this Nazis, who call even Jews Zionazis.

Show proof otherwise you're a faker.

Democrats back in power.
Seriously?
Her, Hillary, Schumer
You failed to show where she said that

Are you drunk already?

Show proof otherwise you're a faker.

For what do I need a proof, Nazi? I knew very soon that you are structural Nazi, since the first moments years ago, when you started to "speak" with me = to attack me. And you are still the same extremistic Nazi-idiot, who you was years ago.

Forum List

Back