Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

...Abortion isn’t ‘killing babies’ – to make such a claim is a lie.

It is not. A "child" is a growing human being. And exactly this happens 9 month before birth too .

And it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion while recognizing and defending a woman’s right to privacy.

A violation of the human right to live has nothing to do to with privacy. The perfect "privacy" are by the way men, who like to fuck every woman and do not support the mothers. Criminal men often manipulate or force women to let abort their babies. Even parents force their own daughters sometimes to let abort their babies.

So do you think Pelosi is going to hell,

No one knows this - except god.

and do you thing she should be denied Holy Communion? Or anyone for that matter?

I think I or someone else should try to speak with her. Perhaps I or someone else is able to convince her. Unfortunatelly - and I don't speak about Mrs. Pelosi now - sometimes people be subject to manipulative peer pressure. They are convinced from nonsense, because their peer group is convinced from this nonsense. In general I do not think pressure is the way - I think perception, recognition, realisation and so on are the ways. The mayorite of all people has to change the way of politics. All people should be convinced from the value "life first". And they should try to find the best of all possible laws and rules together - and not against each other.

Last edited:
what precautions,
If you don't know what precautions then you are a hopeless case..............and your deflection of personal accountability is duly noted.
If you don't know what precautions then you are a hopeless case..............and your deflection of personal accountability is duly noted.

you did not answer the question - abortion is no different than any other "precaution" -

- without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby.

nor any other procedure, precaution an adult makes throughout their lifetime ... including hating nancy pelosi. to surreptitiously win elections to augment religious zealotry.

Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

The Church should respond to Nancy's hypocrisy with an ex-communication.

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.
How many babies has Pelosi killed?

Every minute 380 women worldwide get pregnant and 100 of them let abort this human being, let abort - or are forced to abort - their own child. This means every year happens a world war 2 against this monstrous enemies, before they are able to say "mamma".

So zero, got it.

So zero? Also words kill, if they prepare the way. That's why I do not think propaganda is harmless. But it's not me to have to calculate this for Mrs. Pelosi. In general no one should kill a human being - specially not on no reason to have to do so. Nevertheless exist sometimes - very seldom compared with the current numbers of abortion - reasons for abortions too. For example has always to be saved the life of the mother. But the titanic high numbers of abortions show very clear that something is wrong with all mankind. The most people for example think ETs could exist - but they never ask themeselves what this ETs could think about a species, whose members kill sometimes the own breed, without any real reason to have to do so. What else than contempt could feel ETs in this case?

Are you drunk already?

It is not. A "child" is a growing human being. And exactly this happens 9 month before birth too .

And it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion while recognizing and defending a woman’s right to privacy.

A violation of the human right to live has nothing to do to with privacy. The perfect "privacy" are by the way men, who like to fuck every woman and do not support the mothers. Criminal men often manipulate or force women to let abort their babies. Even parents force their own daughters sometimes to let abort their babies.

and do you thing she should be denied Holy Communion? Or anyone for that matter?

I think I or someone else should try to speak with her. Perhaps I or someone else is able to convince her. Unfortunatelly - and I don't speak about Mrs. Pelosi now - sometimes people be subject to manipulative peer pressure. They are convinced from nonsense, because their peer group is convinced from this nonsense. In general I do not think pressure is the way - I think perception, recognition, realisation and so on are the ways. The mayorite of all people has to change the way of politics. All people should be convinced from the value "life first". And they should try to find the best of all possible laws and rules together - and not against each other.

I disagree, no one should be refused communion, no one would know who she is or Biden if they weren't popular, how about a pedophile, serial killer and adulterer? they have every right to receive communion. That is on the person, not the priest. And no one should give her a talking to. She knows exactly what she is doing. For many years I received communion and I was pro abortion if the woman wanted one.

This pick and choosing who to give Communion to is wrong. It goes against everything the RCC says.

We understand that females have a right to privacy, its called Hipaa Laws.

Last edited:
Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.

More along the lines, they know that most Catholics practice birth control and abortion, which is why they treat it like "Say five Hail Maries" kind of "Sin".

You can pretty much do all the sinning you want, as long as you plant your butt in a pew and give them money.

It is legalized murder of a child that is unborn. And the way out of unintended consequences of having sex without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby.

Personal Accountability need not apply here. But the leftist butt hurt of harassing those who don't agree with the notion that a life has been terminated is unhinged............

Your side has slaughtered more human life with Abortion than all the Wars put together.........Own up to it.

Fetuses aren't people.

It's why you have a birth certificate, not a conception certificate.

How many babies has Pelosi killed?

Every minute 380 women worldwide get pregnant and 100 of them let abort this human being, let abort - or are forced to abort - their own child. This means every year happens a world war 2 against this monstrous enemies, before they are able to say "mamma".

So zero, got it.

So zero? Also words kill, if they prepare the way. That's why I do not think propaganda is harmless. But it's not me to have to calculate this for Mrs. Pelosi. In general no one should kill a human being - specially not on no reason to have to do so. Nevertheless exist sometimes - very seldom compared with the current numbers of abortion - reasons for abortions too. For example has always to be saved the life of the mother. But the titanic high numbers of abortions show very clear that something is wrong with all mankind. The most people for example think ETs could exist - but they never ask themeselves what this ETs could think about a species, whose members kill sometimes the own breed, without any real reason to have to do so. What else than contempt could feel ETs in this case?

Are you drunk already?

What you say shows always only again the desastrous deadly pseudo-simplicity of your broken mind, Nazi. It's by the way possible to break your endless circle of always only the same stupid, bloody and supressing thoughts, which are far from everything what's real. Even if all human beings and the whole planet will be dead in the end of your life - you will nevertheless win nothing. All your "success" (=dead aborted babies, an erased Christians religion, murdered Jews and so on and so on) will kill you only a little more. If not in this world here, then in the other world there. Everything what someone is doing and/or not doing has consequences. Ask Buddhists, who do not believe in god, if you do not believe what I say to you.

Last edited:

I disagree, no one should be refused communion, no one would know who she is or Biden if they weren't popular, how about a pedophile, serial killer and adulterer? they have every right to receive communion. That is on the person, not the priest. And no one should give her a talking to. She knows exactly what she is doing.

She would be unique in this case. No no one knows this. I fear, when some people will see in the end of time, what are all consequences of their empty thoughts, words and deeds then they don't ask god any longer not to send them to hell - they will open the door to hell and will go down to hell on their own free will. Let's hope god is able to save them again in this case. And as long as Donald Trump sits not on the throne of god, who had sent god to hell, then we have perhaps a good chance.

For many years I received communion and I was pro abortion if the woman wanted one.

This pick and choosing who to give Communion to is wrong. It goes against everything the RCC says.

We understand that females have a right to privacy, its called Hipaa Laws.

I still do not have any idea what privacy means in context of a violation of the natural human right to live. 9 month is not a long time and a loss of up to 5 billion life years is a lot every year worldwide. Abortion is absurde.

Last edited:
It is legalized murder of a child that is unborn. And the way out of unintended consequences of having sex without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby.

Personal Accountability need not apply here. But the leftist butt hurt of harassing those who don't agree with the notion that a life has been terminated is unhinged............

Your side has slaughtered more human life with Abortion than all the Wars put together.........Own up to it.

Fetuses aren't people.

But in case of a woman her fetus is a growing human being = a child, ... says here now to you a still growing child of god. What will you do with this information? To continue to ignore it, as you did it thousands of times in your life? It makes me not happy to have to tell you this. I would prefer abortion would be an easy problem. But it is not. You are totally right and wrong the same time with this sentence. So it is an empty phrase. "People" comes by the way from the Latin word populi in the meaning of "national population" or "constitutive people". This expression excludes normally children, because children are not able to make decisions for all others. But nevertheless are children human beings. And women never bear cats, dogs or elephants. They bear human beings. Everyone of us was once such a fetus - but never anyone of us was a fetus of another "animal".

It's why you have a birth certificate, not a conception certificate.

Needs gravitation an obtained work permit code in your view to the world? The idea a birth certificate decides whether a human being is a human being or not is only a more perverted form of a "pi-bill".

Last edited:
But in case of a woman her fetus is a growing human being = a child, ... says here now to you a still growing child of god. What will you do with this information? To continue to ignore it, as you did it thousands of times in your life? It makes me not happy to have to tell you this. I would prefer abortion would be an easy problem. But it is not. You are totally right and wrong the same time with this sentence. So it is an empty phrase. "People" comes by the way from the Latin word populi in the meaning of "national population" or "constitutive people". This expression excludes normally children, because children are not able to make decisions for all others. But nevertheless are children human beings. And women never bear cats, dogs or elephants. They bear human beings. Everyone of us was once such a fetus - but never anyone of us was a fetus of another "animal".

Okay, you're babbling. Abortion for me is an easy problem. I don't have a uterus, so it's none of my business. Women are going to have abortions whether you like them or not. Therefore these abortions should be safe and legal.

Nancy Pelosi burning for all eternity in hell isn't funny, but Mr. Clean thinks it's funny. Wonder why.
I thought it was funny. ....and I'm a pro-LIFE Catholic(which is btw the only sort).

Greg

Okay, you're babbling. Abortion for me is an easy problem. I don't have a uterus, so it's none of my business. Women are going to have abortions whether you like them or not.

Or better to say: "Men are going to make women to have abortions, whether they like them or not." I guess you will supress this information too. You like to win - your problem is only that you don't know what to win.

Therefore these abortions should be safe and legal.

To kill human beings should be safe and legal? Oh by the way. We have a new tendence in the laws all over the world: The rule of justice is replaced more and more with the domination of the powerful over the weak. Social darwinism seems to become more and more the god of the future. Everything has consequences - not only in the other world - also in this world here. I was astonished about the lack of joy, when the new millenium had started. Slowly I start to understand this lack of joy. Fortunatelly Christians lived often in joyless places and times in history - without to lose our joyful way. Every child is always a reason for joy. I hope we are able to save as many as possible from a cruel death by the hands of killers within their mothers womb, which was once the safest place of the world.

Last edited:
You might be aware abortions are becoming less and less often, aren't you,and most women have them in the first trimester.

The reason the number is so high was due to the fact that back street abortions and self abortions were not tallied,

so since tramp want to take title X away, the increase will be more abortions.

Use to be the wealthy women would go into the hosp and have a D & C to abort and their ins paid for it.

<sob> But....but.....What about Abortion?

As they are taking Title X away from the poorer people.
They have Obamacare

Or better to say: "Men are going to make women to have abortions, whether they like them or not." I guess you will supress this information too. You like to win - your problem is only that you don't know what to win.

Never met a woman who had an abortion because a man "Made her".

I've know women who've gotten knocked up to get a guy to marry them, and then had abortions when they didn't. But thats on them.

To kill human beings should be safe and legal? Oh by the way. We have a new tendence in the laws all over the world: The rule of justice is replaced more and more with the domination of the powerful over the weak. Social darwinism seems to become more and more the god of the future. Everything has consequences - not only in the other world - also in this world here. I was astonished about the lack of joy, when the new millenium had started. Slowly I start to understand this lack of joy. Fortunatelly Christians lived often in joyless places and times in history - without to lose our joyful way. Every child is always a reason for joy. I hope we are able to save as many as possible from a cruel dead by the hands of killers within their mothers womb, which was once the safest place of the world.

Fetuses aren't human beings.

The strong have always dominated the weak... that's the way of the world.

We already have too many people on this planet, we need to have more abortions, not less.

OP, you have no standing to make such a call.

Sit your heathen ass down somewhere.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

However, we can take comfort in knowing Nancy will end up in the very bad level of hell where bad Catholics go.
So you are God/Christ now,eh? You are the one who determines who is saved or not and are taking Christ's slot on judgement day, eh?

What is the "unforgivable sin"?
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit
Yep!

But what does that mean? What actually is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? What is the Holy Spirit's job, so to say? Out of the Triune God, what part does the Holy Spirit play? Why was even blasphemy against Jesus forgivable but not against the Holy Spirit????

As they are taking Title X away from the poorer people.
They have Obamacare

not everyone is on the ACA.

murder of a child that is unborn ... without taking the precautions of making sure you don't have a baby

what precautions, the two above are identical the christians just want to win elections by demonizing what they are themselves culpable as those they attack - having sex. and hating nancy pelosi who happens to be the speaker of the house after losing their last election.
The ONLY reason the Democrats regained the House
was because Pelosi convinced voters the only way
to restore civility and integrity in Washington was with
Democrats back in power.

Forum List

Back