Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

Nancy Pelosi: “As a Catholic… I Don’t Hate Anyone.” But Killing Babies in Abortion is Fine

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

The Church should respond to Nancy's hypocrisy with an ex-communication.

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.
Abortion isn’t ‘killing babies’ – to make such a claim is a lie.

And it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion while recognizing and defending a woman’s right to privacy.

Maybe for Christmas, Santa will give you a brain that works.

Abortion is taking a life. Pure and simple.

However, we can take comfort in knowing Nancy will end up in the very bad level of hell where bad Catholics go.
Nonsense.

Good Catholics understand that one can oppose abortion without advocating for more government and bigger government interfering in citizens’ private lives – more government and bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

...Abortion isn’t ‘killing babies’ – to make such a claim is a lie.

It is not. A "child" is a growing human being. And exactly this happens 9 month before birth too .

And it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion while recognizing and defending a woman’s right to privacy.

A violation of the human right to live has nothing to do to with privacy. The perfect "privacy" are by the way men, who like to fuck every woman and do not support the mothers. Criminal men often manipulate or force women to let abort their babies. Even parents force their own daughters sometimes to let abort their babies.

Last edited:
However, we can take comfort in knowing Nancy will end up in the very bad level of hell where bad Catholics go.
Nonsense.

Good Catholics understand that one can oppose abortion without advocating for more government and bigger government interfering in citizens’ private lives – more government and bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

It is not. A "child" is a growing human being. And exactly this happens 9 month before birth too .

A violation of the human right to live has nothing to do to with privacy. The perfect "privacy" are by the way men, who like to fuck every woman and do not support the mothers. Criminal men often manipulate or force women to let abort their babies. Even parents force ofter their daughters to let abort their babies.

C_Clayton_Jones is a moralistic asshole.

Was it Marx who called religion the "opium of the people"? ...

"Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Marxist-Leninists and the Maoists (Marx: "I am not a Marxist") used this poetic sentence, where opium is seen only as a kind of painkiller, as an argument to erase all religious communities and to have the right to kill everyone, who believed not in their atheism.

Last edited:
Nonsense.

A violation of the human right to live has nothing to do to with privacy. The perfect "privacy" are by the way men, who like to fuck every woman and do not support the mothers. Criminal men often manipulate or force women to let abort their babies. Even parents force ofter their daughters to let abort their babies.

I do not understand, what you like to say to me with this words. I guess it is an expression of relief - but why do you need to attack C_Clayton_Jones is a mystery to me. I don't know this user nor his intentions.

Last edited:
Nonsense.

I do not understand, what you like to say to me with this words. I guess it is an expression of relief - but why do you need to attack C_Clayton_Jones is a mystery to me. I don't know this user nor his intentions.

He is a moralistic asshole who thinks he knows something about the constitution.

I was just warning in case you thought you were getting into an exchange with an actual adult.

without advocating for more government and bigger government interfering in citizens’ private lives
The government can choose not to prosecute for abortion all without advocating or promoting abortion services. A government can take a stand against the taking of innocent life without meddling, arresting, or prosecuting the same. If they did, I wonder how many fewer lives would be lost.

without advocating for more government and bigger government interfering in citizens’ private lives
The government can choose not to prosecute for abortion all without advocating or promoting abortion services. A government can take a stand against the taking of innocent life without meddling, arresting, or prosecuting the same. If they did, I wonder how many fewer lives would be lost.

So why do they (the cons) have to close PP's. Ever hear of Hipaa laws.

In reality, the government can obtain these records without taking any such extraordinary measures — and no judge even need be involved for Congress to get them. It can simply send a subpoena to the carrier.

This seemingly astonishing explanation exists because under current law, these records are not protected by any warrant requirement. First, based on Supreme Court precedent, obtaining these records is not a “search” under the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution, which prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures by the government.
The Feds Can Get Your Phone Records, Emails Without A Warrant

A violation of the human right to live has nothing to do to with privacy. The perfect "privacy" are by the way men, who like to fuck every woman and do not support the mothers. Criminal men often manipulate or force women to let abort their babies. Even parents force their own daughters sometimes to let abort their babies.

So do you think Pelosi is going to hell, and do you thing she should be denied Holy Communion? Or anyone for that matter?

More US Catholics support abortion than oppose it

upload_2019-12-8_8-0-31.jpeg

Nancy is quite a woman. She's pro-abortion and pro-same sex marriage, but then when she's called out as a Trump hater, she says "I'm a Catholic and don't hate anyone" and "I pray for Trump every day."

Unfortunately, our Catholic bishops are afraid of their shadows and will not take action against a Catholic politician, even one who flaunts her faithlessness as Nancy Pelosi.
How many babies has Pelosi killed?

Every minute 380 women worldwide get pregnant and 100 of them let abort this human being, let abort - or are forced to abort - their own child. This means every year happens a world war 2 against this monstrous enemies, before they are able to say "mamma".

So zero, got it.

How many babies has Pelosi killed?

Every minute 380 women worldwide get pregnant and 100 of them let abort this human being, let abort - or are forced to abort - their own child. This means every year happens a world war 2 against this monstrous enemies, before they are able to say "mamma".

So zero, got it.

So zero? Also words kill, if they prepare the way. That's why I do not think propaganda is harmless. But it's not me to have to calculate this for Mrs. Pelosi. In general no one should kill a human being - specially not on no reason to have to do so. Nevertheless exist sometimes - very seldom compared with the current numbers of abortion - reasons for abortions too. For example has always to be saved the life of the mother. But the titanic high numbers of abortions show very clear that something is wrong with all mankind. The most people for example think ETs could exist - but they never ask themeselves what this ETs could think about a species, whose members kill sometimes the own breed, without any real reason to have to do so. What else than contempt could feel ETs in this case?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back