Zone1 so much for biden's I am against abortion as a "Catholic" but I represent all people BS

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

It's the same thing w/ biden as w/ pelosi (who do not deserve capitalization of their names): They claimed to be Catholic but wanting to represent ALL people, even baby murderers (or those who CHOOSE to murder their children.. whatever).

So then when it is over-turned (national legal abortion), well, you'd think they would be happy bc then they could credibly say to others "I am Catholic" and not have to worry about being seen as some kind of hypocrite or NON-Catholic anymore.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We see how they are... which is not surprising because we figured them out to be the insincere, vacuous talking-points-only empty suits that they are a long time ago

It's the same thing w/ biden as w/ pelosi (who do not deserve capitalization of their names): They claimed to be Catholic but wanting to represent ALL people, even baby murderers (or those who CHOOSE to murder their children.. whatever).

So then when it is over-turned (national legal abortion), well, you'd think they would be happy bc then they could credibly say to others "I am Catholic" and not have to worry about being seen as some kind of hypocrite or NON-Catholic anymore.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We see how they are... which is not surprising because we figured them out to be the insincere, vacuous talking-points-only empty suits that they are a long time ago
Today the Catholic Church just got a whole lot more liberal. Very similar to how Republicans stacked the court with right wingers, this new Pope just appointed a bunch of pro choice pro gay Cardinals. And these are the men who will pick the next Pope.

20 priests and bishops will kneel before Pope Francis in St Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican to become cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church. This will be the eighth tranche picked by the pope, who is aged 85. The cardinals, who are also known as the “princes of the church”, will eventually choose his successor, almost certainly from among their ranks. The group that gathers to pick the next pope will be markedly different from the conclave that selected Francis in 2013, thanks to his choices. How have his cardinals changed the church?

Today the Catholic Church just got a whole lot more liberal. Very similar to how Republicans stacked the court with right wingers, this new Pope just appointed a bunch of pro choice pro gay Cardinals. And these are the men who will pick the next Pope.

Allow me to give you credit for properly identifying the Catholic Church as little more than a political party ...
More interested in the affairs of Man than God.

That's kind of old territory though because the Age of Enlightenment started in the 17th Century.

Allow me to give you credit for properly identifying the Catholic Church as little more than a political party ...
More interested in the affairs of Man than God.

That's kind of old territory though because the Age of Enlightenment started in the 17th Century.

What I notice is that like evolution, religions change slowly over time. So slow you hardly notice. Well here is a time you are noticing the church changing it's positions on being gay or pro choice. One day we will have female cardinals. Not in your lifetime but maybe 1000 years from now.

What I notice is that like evolution, religions change slowly over time. So slow you hardly notice. Well here is a time you are noticing the church changing it's positions on being gay or pro choice. One day we will have female cardinals. Not in your lifetime but maybe 1000 years from now.

What the heck did you think I meant by ... "More interested in the affairs of Man than God."

The Age of Enlightenment is when they attempted to get the Catholic Church out of Government ...
And did away with the idea that Monarchs were worthy leaders simply because they were chosen by God through birth and ordained by the Church.
I am not talking about whatever the Catholic Church will do in order to be more appealing in the eyes of some ... Just to meddle in the affairs of Mankind.

You don't have to convince me they will change their story if they need to ... :auiqs.jpg:

What the heck did you think I meant by ... "More interested in the affairs of Man than God."

The Age of Enlightenment is when they attempted to get the Catholic Church out of Government ...
And did away with the idea that Monarchs were worthy leaders simply because they were chosen by God through birth and ordained by the Church.
I am not talking about whatever the Catholic Church will do in order to be more appealing in the eyes of some ... Just to meddle in the affairs of Mankind.

You don't have to convince me they will change their story if they need to ... :auiqs.jpg:

To me the age of enlightenment was when we stopped filling in what we didn't know with "must be god". God of the gaps. For example, aids isn't a punishment from god. It's a disease. And as humans we can come up with a cure. Or a way to control it.

Floods aren't punishment from god. They are global warming.

How can a church be okay with murdering babies?

To me the age of enlightenment was when we stopped filling in what we didn't know with "must be god". God of the gaps. For example, aids isn't a punishment from god. It's a disease. And as humans we can come up with a cure. Or a way to control it.

Floods aren't punishment from god. They are global warming.

How can a church be okay with murdering babies?

But ... That's exactly what I have been saying ... The Catholic Church was co-opting God to gain power with Mankind, Politics and Governance.
And why did the chicken cross the street ... Global Warming ... :auiqs.jpg:

A fetus isn't a baby.
BFD, only idiots take religion seriously anymore.
Used to be religious, thank god, I got out of that BS.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 18 2016
Donald Trump says his favorite book is the Bible. But don’t ask him to quote from it.

Trump was invited to speak at Liberty University, Jerry Fallwell’s private evangelical college in Virginia.

Trump had no problem talking about himself. But when it came to quoting scripture, it came out like this.

“Because I hear this is a major theme right here, but Two Corinthians, right? Two Corinthians 3:17, that’s the whole ballgame. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, right? Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty,” he said.

Then, of course, Trump blames "others" for what HE said.

January 21 2016
Donald Trump says it’s Tony Perkins’ fault he said “two Corinthians” instead of “Second Corinthians” during a speech at Liberty University this week – a mistake that raised questions about his biblical knowledge as he courts evangelical voters.

But ... That's exactly what I have been saying ... The Catholic Church was co-opting God to gain power with Mankind, Politics and Governance.
And why did the chicken cross the street ... Global Warming ... :auiqs.jpg:

Religion has always done that. Or, back in the day they had more power. So they didn't have to. Instead, they cast gays out and said you'd burn in hell if you got an abortion. So they licked their finger and put it up to the wind and saw that most catholics are okay with gay and get abortions. Or 1/4th Catholics have gotten abortions. Or even 1/10th. That's a lot of lost members. They don't want to lose any more members after the kid diddling fiasco so they have to open their church up to how people of today believe.

It was easy to tell people in 1900 that gays go to hell. Try that today.

Religion has always done that. Or, back in the day they had more power. So they didn't have to. Instead, they cast gays out and said you'd burn in hell if you got an abortion. So they licked their finger and put it up to the wind and saw that most catholics are okay with gay and get abortions. Or 1/4th Catholics have gotten abortions. Or even 1/10th. That's a lot of lost members. They don't want to lose any more members after the kid diddling fiasco so they have to open their church up to how people of today believe.

But we are talking about the Catholic Church, their leadership and I didn't even say anything about their parishioners.

If you want to suggest that the way the parishioners feel is how the Catholic Church should be managed ...
Then who is guiding who and how is not serving Man before God?

You are pushing politics in the Catholic Church, and I am saying that is all the Catholic Church has ever been trying to accomplish.
You don't need to convince me ... I already know and keep saying it, you nitwit.

20 priests and bishops will kneel before Pope Francis in St Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican to become cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church. This will be the eighth tranche picked by the pope, who is aged 85. The cardinals, who are also known as the “princes of the church”, will eventually choose his successor, almost certainly from among their ranks. The group that gathers to pick the next pope will be markedly different from the conclave that selected Francis in 2013, thanks to his choices. How have his cardinals changed the church?
When I say Catholic Church, I am talking about the Church BEFORE Vatican II when the liberalism came along. I absolutely ABHOR this thing called a Church that sold its soul to liberalism! (aka the devil)

The bishops who disagreed with and fought against Vatican II heresies carried on the TRUE Catholic faith in the Catholic Society of St Pius X. It is hard to find these Churches. They are out-numbered by the novus ordo "churches" ubiquitously seen in our world.

Do you really think (assuming you are familiar with my posts in the Politics Section, etc) that I --Justaschmuck9--would be in agreement with someone like bergoglio?

What a total insult!

:45:

Last edited:

Read Post 11

I totally agree that the novus ordo (fake, liberal) "church" is

"More interested in the affairs of Man than God."

This is not all true.

What ruined the Church was Vatican II and the fact that at that Council, there were infiltrators from secret societies who wanted to utterly destroy the Church. They almost succeded but Jesus said that even the gates of Hell would not prevail against His Church. (Mt 1618)

The gates of hell have prevailed against LIBERALS-- both inside and outside the CC. But those gates of Hell will not prevail over Christ's Church in an absolute and complete way. How do I know? Well, I am Catholic.. Maybe if people want to u/stand Catholicism, they should talk to people like me who are actually IN the Church and have been for decades? Do ya think? Instead, thye just suck up whatever Pastor Brown in Good Book Bible church down the street says to them about the Catholic Church.. so easy to do, you don't have to actually do any research.. just accept someone else's spiel..

Intellectual sloppiness, is what that is. I myself have studied both the history and the teachings of the CC. . So did the Catholic-hating Scott Hahn.. researched the CC to death! Check it out.

In any case, what u describe is not far off the mark.. but the Church did not totally, for example, ditch the pro life stance (or other traditional Catholic beliefs).. Maybe some priests did. I personally have NEVER met a priest who was in favor of abortion... never. And I have never had a priest who was accused, much less convicted of pedophilia.. been to many Churches in my lifetime.. just another thing Protestants ignorantly get wrong (the scope of the problem ,etc)... and some don't even give a rip that they get it wrong.. just keep on spoutating away about how AWFUL the whole Church is.. when it is just a few rogue Catholics who are off the rails (liberal).

Last edited:

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The US is isn't a Catholic country.

Smokin OP isn't a human either..

:rolleyes:

Definition of fetus

Medical Definition of fetus.

: an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind specifically : a developing human from usually two months after conception to birth.

You regurgitate opinions by religious nuts and talk show host.

Definition of fetus

Medical Definition of fetus.

: an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind specifically : a developing human from usually two months after conception to birth.

You regurgitate opinions by religious nuts and talk show host.
I will listen to God, thank you.. not some yahoo on the internet explaining what words mean when we all know damn good and well what they mean..

I will listen to God, thank you..
So, god talks to you?
You listen to some preacher who's only motive is to fleece his herd of gullible morons, of their $$$, CLAIMING "That's what god said".
not some yahoo on the internet explaining what words mean
Damned right, listen to the preacher, NOT the dictionary.

when we all know damn good and well what they mean..
I'm sure you and millions of others think they do, as told by their preachers, then regurgitated...............everywhere.

Forum List

Back