Name this Bimmer

Comrade

Jan 9, 2004
Seattle, WA.
101.jpg

This is my new ride! :rock: :boobies:

I just bought it this week and drove it down from Seattle to Portland tonight.

It has a SPORT BUTTON!!!

Is that insane or what?

Ask me how it feels when I press the SPORT BUTTON!
:chains:

Comrade said:
I just bought it this week and drove it down from Seattle to Portland tonight.

It has a SPORT BUTTON!!!

Is that insane or what?

Ask me how it feels when I press the SPORT BUTTON!
:chains:

LOL! How does it feel when you press the SPORT BUTTON? Btw, what the heck is a sport button?

Ahhh, let me tell you of the SPORT BUTTON.

The SPORT BUTTON lounges upon my center console, like a flirtatious wench ready and willing to satisfy every desire. She knows my frustrations as I waited three hours this evening to go from Seattle to Olympia in bumper to bumper traffic. And then suddenly the road unfolded in front of me, the signposts screaming 70!, GO 70 MP!!!. Ahh, but the woman knows best, and so I pressed her. And lo and behold, the car became a bat out of hell, every twitch of my foot a lash upon 300 horses, every slight of my hand upon the wheel invoked G-Forces beyond human capacity, and yet the car roared forward, oblivious to my pleading to slow down.

Shall I continue?

Comrade said:
Ahhh, let me tell you of the SPORT BUTTON.

The SPORT BUTTON lounges upon my center console, like a flirtatious wench ready and willing to satisfy every desire. She knows my frustrations as I waited three hours this evening to go from Seattle to Olympia in bumper to bumper traffic. And then suddenly the road unfolded in front of me, the signposts screaming 70!, GO 70 MP!!!. Ahh, but the woman knows best, and so I pressed her. And lo and behold, the car became a bat out of hell, every twitch of my foot a lash upon 300 horses, every slight of my hand upon the wheel invoked G-Forces beyond human capacity, and yet the car roared forward, oblivious to my pleading to slow down.

Shall I continue?

Pretty good dear. I think you may have found another venue for employment! :laugh:

Her throaty growl roared in my ears as the rain begun. I remember my friends telling me I was such a fool to buy her, with her soft top and her taste in Premium Unleaded.

But now as we trecked together along the washed out freeways of the Northwest, I barely saw the first drops on the windshield before she activated her rain-sensing wipers and cleaned up any mess.

And then she put her top on, and put us both in a place that is safe and warm and quite, and we rode on into the night.

139.jpg

Comrade said:
Her throaty growl roared in my ears as the rain begun. I remember my friends telling me I was such a fool to buy her, with her soft top and her taste in Premium Unleaded.

But now as we trecked together along the washed out freeways of the Northwest, I barely saw the first drops on the windshield before she activated her rain-sensing wipers and cleaned up any mess.

And then she put her top on, and put us both in a place that is safe and warm and quite, and we rode on into the night.

139.jpg

Oh sounds like too much fun! Enjoy!

Forum List

Back