naked man attacks woman, woman's husband has a gun...naked man captured for police

This husband shouldn't have a gun license. If you're not willing and capable to kill someone, yoi shouldn't have a gun.

Someone assaults my wife ANYWHERE, nevermind in my own home, theyre keaving the scene IN A BODY BAG.
He saved money because if he shot the guy he'd need a lawyer.

This "rapist" isn't a rapist. He was probably fubar at the time especially after hearing the wife held him down???

Zero. So what? I still would have pulled the trigger.

Damn. I had high hopes for you to be the one to tell all about how good killing someone made you feel.

Lots of your kind on here who want to.shoot someone.

But I can't find a one who has actually done it. I thought you were it.

Maybe your chance will come soon. Do you put yourself in high risk situations waiting for the chance to shoot someone?

Maybe you should become a cop.

Maybe you should grow up.

I have never had a break in either. It isn't so much shoulda woulda coulda. It's more wanna.

Make sure I understand.
You want someone to break into your home, while you are there, so you can shoot them? Is that correct?

If so.

That would make you the most stupid fucker on this board. And that's saying a lot. Congratulations.

Btw. See anything that might go wrong with your fantasy? LMAO.

I have never had a break in either. It isn't so much shoulda woulda coulda. It's more wanna.

Make sure I understand.
You want someone to break into your home, while you are there, so you can shoot them? Is that correct?

If so.

That would make you the most stupid fucker on this board. And that's saying a lot. Congratulations.

Btw. See anything that might go wrong with your fantasy? LMAO.
You have to be a leftist. I don't want anyone to break in. That's why I have locks. But if someone did, I would certainly not want them to leave still breathing. Not even if they were carried out.

This husband cared nothing for his wife. He made sure the rapist lives to rape again. Now that he knows this house is safe, maybe he'll come back.

Maybe you should grow up.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up about fantasizing about shooting someone. Yea, that's a good idea. Shut the fuck up.
Don't mind Wilbur, he is just one of many accounts here of the same progressive poster... This guy

nerdgamer.jpg

Damn. I had high hopes for you to be the one to tell all about how good killing someone made you feel.

Maybe your chance will come soon. Do you put yourself in high risk situations waiting for the chance to shoot someone?

No....only you left wing types have secret dreams of killing......gas chambers, mass graves....turns you guys on it seems since you always create governments that do it....

Yet another good guy with a gun saving lives, property, and sanity.
How easy would it be for a racist couple to pick up a black guy, say they are swingers, bring him home drunk then claim he's an intruder?

I would like you to fix that post......the way it ended up it looks like you directly quoted me....and that is not what I said....please fix that.

Saw that, knew it was fucked up and didn't respond.

This "rapist" isn't a rapist. He was probably fubar at the time especially after hearing the wife held him down???

He'll still need a lawyer and in many jurisdictions would be charged with attempted murder or at the very least menacing.

He's a criminal. Criminals deserve to die. End of discussion.

Yet another good guy with a gun saving lives, property, and sanity.
How easy would it be for a racist couple to pick up a black guy, say they are swingers, bring him home drunk then claim he's an intruder?

I would like you to fix that post......the way it ended up it looks like you directly quoted me....and that is not what I said....please fix that.

Saw that, knew it was fucked up and didn't respond.

I meant sealybobo......not you Predfan....

This husband shouldn't have a gun license. If you're not willing and capable to kill someone, yoi shouldn't have a gun.

Someone assaults my wife ANYWHERE, nevermind in my own home, theyre keaving the scene IN A BODY BAG.

I'm betting he was Drunk with a capital D. Thought he was home, if he could think at all. I'm guessing no gun was needed to keep him inert until the police arrived. Shooting him? For what? Some of you people shouldn't own a gun if you think it was necessary to take his life in a situation like this.

No....only you left wing types have secret dreams of killing......gas chambers, mass graves....turns you guys on it seems since you always create governments that do it....
Here ya go with your favorite boogey man stories. Do you really think you're going to persuade any of us to change our minds when you do something so stellarly stupid as calling us Nazi's?

I'm betting he was Drunk with a capital D. Thought he was home, if he could think at all. I'm guessing no gun was needed to keep him inert until the police arrived. Shooting him? For what? Some of you people shouldn't own a gun if you think it was necessary to take his life in a situation like this.

It would be interesting to see his priors...I have a sneaking suspicion that this is not his first brush with criminality.....

Here ya go with your favorite boogey man stories. Do you really think you're going to persuade any of us to change our minds when you do something so stellarly stupid as calling us Nazi's?

I was addressing wilbur who accused us of wanting to kill people....just pointing out the more likely side to commit murder...

Forum List

Back