Nail in the friggin coffin for Crist

No, it's not. For example, that video you posted in LA, i know where that is and most lights there are like that ON PURPOSE. The reason is because when the green arrow sign comes, pedestrians are allowed to start walking, and you are SUPPOSED to stop and let them go, even if it was just yellow and turned to a green arrow.

Let me know when a pedestrian can cross a street in 4/10ths of a second.

Epic fail on your part.

At first I thought you were just being stupid, but you're from the south so its expected. But since that simple explanation flew over your head, let me make it easier for you. When the red light in front of the blue car was red, the pedestrians (there were none presently) are allowed to cross the street which he would have been turning onto. Fortunately there were no pedestrians.

This is exactly what I meant when I say they need things like this shit. People really need to start learning the laws of driving so I could get where the fuck I needed to without people fucking up every 5 minutes.

No, it's not. For example, that video you posted in LA, i know where that is and most lights there are like that ON PURPOSE. The reason is because when the green arrow sign comes, pedestrians are allowed to start walking, and you are SUPPOSED to stop and let them go, even if it was just yellow and turned to a green arrow.

Let me know when a pedestrian can cross a street in 4/10ths of a second.

Epic fail on your part.

At first I thought you were just being stupid, but you're from the south so its expected. But since that simple explanation flew over your head, let me make it easier for you. When the red light in front of the blue car was red, the pedestrians (there were none presently) are allowed to cross the street which he would have been turning onto. Fortunately there were no pedestrians.

This is exactly what I meant when I say they need things like this shit. People really need to start learning the laws of driving so I could get where the fuck I needed to without people fucking up every 5 minutes.

More epic fail.

He had green (allowed to turn), then yellow (still allowed to turn), then red for 4/10ths of a second (not allowed to turn), then green (allowed to turn).

So once again....how those pedestrians in the other crosswalk going to cross in 4/10ths of a second?

Continue with your epic fail...

When I lived in Tampa, I asked a cop what the law was in FL. As to how many cars were allowed to go thru a traffic light after it had turned red.

Tampa could have put 100 more cops to work full time just writing tickets on red light runners.

In Tampa if you are first in line when a light turns green do not go right away if you value your life.

Crist signs Fla. bill legalizing red light cameras TCPalm.com

TALLAHASSEE — Red light cameras will be fully legal in Florida as of July 1.

Gov. Charlie Crist on Thursday signed a new law that authorizes the cameras as enforcement devices.

Fuck you Crist. Fuck you very much.

...and no. I've never gotten a ticket from one of those things. I just think that all they actually can make an intersection less safe, and open up all kinds of possibilities for the government to fleece their citizens.

Ahhh... a Progressive lamenting Progressive Policy...

Sadly, the psychosis of Progressivism will not allow her to recognize her own culpability in the establishment of that which she laments.

But hey... that's what makes them so dangerous. The Moderate, Centrist, Mainstream Progressives can't see that their chronic emphasis on staying in the middle of the road tends to result in their getting run down.

But that's the thing about the Dove; they'll give you as many chances to destroy them, as ya need to get it done.

Last edited:

Sadly, the psychosis of Progressivism will not allow her to recognize her own culpability in the establishment of that which she laments.

But hey... that's what makes them so dangerous. The Moderate, Centrist, Mainstream Progressives can't see that their chronic emphasis on staying in the middle of the road tends to result in their getting run down.

But that the thing about Dove; they'll give you as many chances to destroy them as you need to get it done.

Gong!

But that's the thing about the Dove; they'll give you as many chances to destroy them as, ya need to get it done.

Gong!

ROFL... See! Blind as a... Dove.

Last edited:
Just wait a few years, your own car will write you a ticket for breaking traffic laws.

Yep... And the same people who are here to bitch and complain and DEMAND THEIR RIGHTS! They'll be here that day BITCHING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS! Having happily elected the Moderate Politicians that did it to 'em~!

Crist signs Fla. bill legalizing red light cameras TCPalm.com

TALLAHASSEE — Red light cameras will be fully legal in Florida as of July 1.

Gov. Charlie Crist on Thursday signed a new law that authorizes the cameras as enforcement devices.

Fuck you Crist. Fuck you very much.

...and no. I've never gotten a ticket from one of those things. I just think that all they actually can make an intersection less safe, and open up all kinds of possibilities for the government to fleece their citizens.

But that's the thing about the Dove; they'll give you as many chances to destroy them, as ya need to get it done.

I'm not a progressive sis :thup:

Just wait a few years, your own car will write you a ticket for breaking traffic laws.

Yep... And the same people who are here to bitch and complain and DEMAND THEIR RIGHTS! They'll be here that day BITCHING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS! Having happily elected the Moderate Politicians that did it to 'em~!

that would have been just as accurate without the word "Moderate "

But that's the thing about the Dove; they'll give you as many chances to destroy them as, ya need to get it done.

Gong!

ROFL... See! Blind as a... Dove.

Hey PI

Don't ever get banned again. You're one of my favourite posters here. You crack me up!

it isnt about safety, its about money. crist is hoping people run red lights to make money, thus he is hoping people get killed.

they arent installing the cameras to stop people running lights.

whats hard to understand? and if they dont get as much money as they hope they will rig the light times to get more.

Here in the Portland area they don't need to play games with the yellow in order to make tons of money off of folks who run through red lights. The way folks drive here, it will be a perpetual money maker.

I don't think they should game the system to make money, but something really needs to be done to stop the really bad practice here. The regular cops aren't up to it. Robocops will have to do it for them.

Forum List

Back