Nader 2012

Yup.

But of course that objection also implies that those of us who voted for O BELIEVED that he would be signficantly different than the Republicans, too, does it not?

My expectations for what Obmam would do weren't all that much better than my expectations for what McCain would have done.

Thus far, very little that Obama has done (or NOT done) surprises me.

I was, however, disappointed with his HC solution.

Yes, I did expect better of him, in that issue.

Not much better, of course, but better than this abortion he's given us.

Last edited:
"The illegal wars and occupations, the largest transference of wealth upward in American history and the egregious assault on civil liberties, all begun under George W. Bush, raise only a flicker of tepid protest when propagated by Democrats."

Particularly when the Democrat in the White House has a black skin.

Want some real Hope and Change?
Ralph Nader v Ron Paul (Green v Lib) in 2012
With the loser serving as VP.

Obviously that can't happen with Wall Street's handmaidens, Republican AND Democrat, controlling congress; however, Republicans AND Democrats can be FLUSHED from congress starting November 2nd.

Imagine replacing 100 Democratic House members (since Republicans want to be driving this train when it jumps its economic tracks) with 60 Greens and 40 Libs. That would begin to open American eyes to how the richest 1% of voters currently get to decide which candidates the other 99% are allowed to "choose" between.

I'm never certain where any Libertarian stands on the question of corporate authority. Nader, however, has proven for decades which side of the class war he fights on.

FLUSH the DC Toilet in 2010!
America 2.0

Nader has been irrelevant since 2000 when he gave the Presidency to George Bush.

For someone running on a "Green" platform, he ended up giving the Presidency to someone who set back the ecology 50 years

Nader has been irrelevant since 2000 when he gave the Presidency to George Bush.

For someone running on a "Green" platform, he ended up giving the Presidency to someone who set back the ecology 50 years
Putting aside the possibility that Kathryn Harris, Jeb Bush, and Al Gore did more to put Dubya in the White House than Ralph did, what's the relevance of making the same self-destructive "choice" between Republican or Democrat when both parties' loyalties are to Wall Street, the Pentagon, and the richest 1% of voters?

Forum List

Back