NAACP Leader "The epidemic is truly black on black crime"

Koshergoyle,

You will, I expect, soon realize that the person whose words you are citing here, is a fucking opportunist with dollar signs dancing before his eyes. But, sadly, I also expect that you will never return here to admit as much.

The pride that you must feel.

So? Don't mean he's wrong. I'm sure everyone has their vested interests. You aren't arguing against her point. You're just shamelessly deflecting.

Last weekend 49 black people in Chicago were killed by other black people. This includes a six year old girl on her own front steps. 49 sons and daughters had their lives snuffed out. No one cares. One city, 49 people dead in two days. This is worse than Afghanistan and Iraq put together. Why doesn't anyone give a damn?

Oh that's right, liberal democrats really don't care about the body count. That's why they kill all initiative in the black community. Feed them and encourge them to kill one another. They would rather be transfixed by a hispanic who killed a black kid in self defense in Florida where there is a law that the democrats don't like.

This is a lie and it's poetic that Daveman thanked you for this lying post.Since Daveman is a lying fat piece of shit. Post a link to the "49 black people in Chicago were killed by other black people, in Chicago, last weekend.

I know you can't, but I can post the truth. Note the race of the 6 year old killed.

"Aliyah's shooting was the most shocking of a particularly violent weekend in Chicago. According to an analysis by the Tribune, 49 people were shot — 10 of them fatally — from late Friday afternoon through early Monday, mostly on the South and Southwest sides. Chicago police, excluding Monday morning from the calculation, said nine homicides took place over the weekend."

Murder of 6-year-old girl caps violent weekend in Chicago - Chicago Tribune
Yeah. WHATEVER you do, you criticize de eeebil white people.

Don't say a WORD about the other black-on-black killings.

Last weekend 49 black people in Chicago were killed by other black people. This includes a six year old girl on her own front steps. 49 sons and daughters had their lives snuffed out. No one cares. One city, 49 people dead in two days. This is worse than Afghanistan and Iraq put together. Why doesn't anyone give a damn?

Oh that's right, liberal democrats really don't care about the body count. That's why they kill all initiative in the black community. Feed them and encourge them to kill one another. They would rather be transfixed by a hispanic who killed a black kid in self defense in Florida where there is a law that the democrats don't like.

This is a lie and it's poetic that Daveman thanked you for this lying post.Since Daveman is a lying fat piece of shit. Post a link to the "49 black people in Chicago were killed by other black people, in Chicago, last weekend.

I know you can't, but I can post the truth. Note the race of the 6 year old killed.

"Aliyah's shooting was the most shocking of a particularly violent weekend in Chicago. According to an analysis by the Tribune, 49 people were shot — 10 of them fatally — from late Friday afternoon through early Monday, mostly on the South and Southwest sides. Chicago police, excluding Monday morning from the calculation, said nine homicides took place over the weekend."

You lie again,I posted the other day about black on black crime and Jesse Jackson not speaking out about it and I included a comment about not rallying for black on black crime victims.

Perpetrators of black on black crime are as despicable to me as gangsta rappers, most black conservatives and the cast of Meet the Browns.They all should meet the same fate, a jump out squad.

I didn't post the original article, so I am not promoting opportunism. Is what he said untrue? Why is it that society looks the other way on mass murders occurring in Newark, Compton, Chicago, etc yet is outraged when a white male kills a black male, a much rarer occurrence? Are they not equally outrageous? And for that matter, why does the media fall over itself to report when a white girl is kidnapped and not when a black girl is?

It's a fair question and bipartisan. Why will not you respond?

Yes. The best way to protest opportunism............is to promote opportunism. Excellent!

I didn't post the original article, so I am not promoting opportunism. Is what he said untrue? Why is it that society looks the other way on mass murders occurring in Newark, Compton, Chicago, etc yet is outraged when a white male kills a black male, a much rarer occurrence? Are they not equally outrageous? And for that matter, why does the media fall over itself to report when a white girl is kidnapped and not when a black girl is?

It's a fair question and bipartisan. Why will not you respond?

Yes. The best way to protest opportunism............is to promote opportunism. Excellent!

Because whites don't give a shit about black on black crime until one of these cases pops up. Then it's used as a counter argument.

There are blacks who speak out on it all the time, liberal and conservative. It makes the black blogs, websites and magazines. But it doesn't draw the ratings as a good old white hispanic on black killing.

You lie again,I posted the other day about black on black crime and Jesse Jackson not speaking out about it and I included a comment about not rallying for black on black crime victims.
And I have to read all your posts because...why, exactly?
Perpetrators of black on black crime are as despicable to me as gangsta rappers, most black conservatives and the cast of Meet the Browns.They all should meet the same fate, a jump out squad.
Despite your impotent cowardly leftist racist butthurt, there's nothing wrong with black conservatives.

But they sure make you look stupid by comparison. I expect that's why you irrationally hate them.

Despite your impotent cowardly leftist racist butthurt, there's nothing wrong with black conservatives.

But they sure make you look stupid by comparison. I expect that's why you irrationally hate them.

You lie and then you ask why you should read my posts? You read them to prove that you didn't lie. You won't, because you lied.

I don't hate all black conservatives, just the buck dancing coons a la Herman Cain, Alan West, Alan Keyes, etc.

You lie and then you ask why you should read my posts? You read them to prove that you didn't lie. You won't, because you lied.
If that's what passes for logic in the empty shell that is your skull, it's amazing you're still alive.

If I didn't read the post you claim to have made, how could my claim have been a lie?

This is the part where you're a dumbass, you dumbass.

If you want to continue your pathetic charade that you've caught me in a lie, YOU NEED TO PROVE I READ YOUR EARLIER POST.

Good luck with that. But you just keep stamping your feet and making your silly assertions, you damned childish little brat.
I don't hate all black conservatives, just the buck dancing coons a la Herman Cain, Alan West, Alan Keyes, etc.
Again: No one gives a shit what stupid racist coward hypocrites think. But you just keep insisting your opinions aren't meaningless. See what it gets you.

Dismissed.

"You lie and then you ask why you should read my posts? You read them to prove that you didn't lie. You won't, because you lied."

Huh?

I think you got lost somewhere near the end.

Forum List

Back