NAACP announces Its "Unconditional Support" for Cali's Marijuana legalization

Sorry bout that,

1. When and if ever the government makes pot legal here in Texas I will leave the country.
2. Because it won't be long till everything thats left still good and worth while in America iwill be ruined.
3. And if ever they make pot legal in California, I will never ever go there again.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Now I know you must be stupid, because I never said pot made you stupid, I said pot takes away your ambition.
2. Maybe you are stupid after all eh, cup cake?
3. When you going to convince me that pot should be made legal, genius?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

i dont have to convince you that Pot should be made legal....i dont give a fuck what you think about Pot....your opinion has no bearing on what i think....its just the same old Anti-Pot talk that has been going on for 50 years.....and anyone who apologizes every time they post and numbers each point.... tells me that your just some whimpering little pussy who is browbeat by the woman in your life....do you have to wear a diaper and sit in a high chair too?....

oh sorry bout that....fucking idiot...

1. You are a wasted life, go fuck yourself dude.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

oh whats the matter Sir James .....Sir Harry hit a sore spot?.....so you are Browbeat and wear diapers....:lol:....Hey....sorry bout that....:lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. Poor ol Harry, his state is going down the shitter, and all he can do is make personal attacks!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:............. it can't happen fast enough for me.:lol::lol:
2. Shit for brains I say.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cheeesedork you must be one racist muther fucker. Conhog a history degree. I see you toned your shit down.

Sorry bout that,

1. When and if ever the government makes pot legal here in Texas I will leave the country.

No, you won't. But points for hyperbole.

2. Because it won't be long till everything thats left still good and worth while in America iwill be ruined.

Paul Revere smoked dope once.

That's why the Liberty Bell has a crack in it.

3. And if ever they make pot legal in California, I will never ever go there again.

I have no doubt the good people of the Golden State will take that into consideration as they're deciding this issue.

well, I say if you have a right to smoke it then I shall have the right to grow it. Make no law that says otherwise.

Well we already have such laws.

You have the right to drink hard alcohol, but you do NOT have the right to distill it.

FWIW, true legalization demands the right not only to have marijuana, but to grow it, as well.

Otherwise what we have, and what I expect we will have in most states, are government regulated monopolies.

That will be the next problem. Government controlling the production. They will let cigarette companies swoop in then tax the living shit out of it just like tabacco.

Sorry bout that,

3. Conservatives want whats good for America

So basically you believe that conservatives are utilitarian, altruistic statists who are in direct conflict with individual liberty and personal choice. Freedom and liberty can often conflict with whats best for the collective.

You can make your generalizations about marijuana users and say that pot has killed their ambition etc etc etc blah blah blah but it should ultimatly be my choice to kill my ambition (which it really doesnt) by smoking marijuana if I choose not yours, other peoples, or the governments.

1. Laws are a way to keep idiots from hurting themselves.
2. I believe the laws against pot are sound, and good.
3. No fucking pot smoking asshole will change my mind.
4. All you fucking pot heads can suck it!
5. You fucking losers.
6. Face it, you know I'm right, so there!
7. I have been decent up till now, but you fucking losers have asked for it, so there you go.:lol:

Regards,
SiramesofTexas

I was nothing but civil and you had to go and get all vulgar and call me a loser...

You can do mental gymnastics and tell yourself you are right but that doesnt make it so. I will not argue that no one can change your mind because your ignorance on the issue is a insurmountable obstacle to that.

So I assume you in favor of laws that tax and limit sugar consumption by individuals or laws that require people to have health insurance. Because under your utilitarian, altruistic statist "I know what good for America" mentaility such laws would greatly benefit America. Under your "keep idiots from hurting themselves" doctrine you give the government tremendous amounts of power over our private lives, freedom, and personal liberty; thats a power that they should not have.

Sorry bout that,

1. Poor ol Harry, his state is going down the shitter, and all he can do is make personal attacks!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:............. it can't happen fast enough for me.:lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

even with the problems Cal. is having their economy still buries what your State calls an Economy...

and hey craphead.....you attacked me for grammar....and yet you have a problem with spelling.....and aint man enough to apologize.....now you know why i think you are in a high chair with diapers on......and you aint no Conservative...your a RIGHT winger....a Moderate to Liberal Conservative knows how to spell....you idiots think bouncing a light-beam off the Moon will cause it to explode....when you tilt your head to the side....does SHIT really come out?....

oh...and sorry bout that....

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

So basically you believe that conservatives are utilitarian, altruistic statists who are in direct conflict with individual liberty and personal choice. Freedom and liberty can often conflict with whats best for the collective.

You can make your generalizations about marijuana users and say that pot has killed their ambition etc etc etc blah blah blah but it should ultimatly be my choice to kill my ambition (which it really doesnt) by smoking marijuana if I choose not yours, other peoples, or the governments.

1. Laws are a way to keep idiots from hurting themselves.
2. I believe the laws against pot are sound, and good.
3. No fucking pot smoking asshole will change my mind.
4. All you fucking pot heads can suck it!
5. You fucking losers.
6. Face it, you know I'm right, so there!
7. I have been decent up till now, but you fucking losers have asked for it, so there you go.:lol:

Regards,
SiramesofTexas

I was nothing but civil and you had to go and get all vulgar and call me a loser...

You can do mental gymnastics and tell yourself you are right but that doesnt make it so. I will not argue that no one can change your mind because your ignorance on the issue is a insurmountable obstacle to that.

So I assume you in favor of laws that tax and limit sugar consumption by individuals or laws that require people to have health insurance. Because under your utilitarian, altruistic statist "I know what good for America" mentaility such laws would greatly benefit America. Under your "keep idiots from hurting themselves" doctrine you give the government tremendous amounts of power over our private lives, freedom, and personal liberty; thats a power that they should not have.

1. Ok I did direct my loser comment directly at you and I apologize, I should of kept it a blanket statement.
2. I guess ol Batman got me pissy.
3. Anyway, I will try to avoid that in the future.
4. As far as myself being utilitarian, I don't think there's any truth to it, I do think that people will make wrong choices given the ability to do so.
5. And thats why we have laws to obey.
6. There are thousands of controlled substances, why then can't you be allowed to go get whatever you want at CVS?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

even with the problems Cal. is having their economy still buries what your State calls an Economy...

and hey craphead.....you attacked me for grammar....and yet you have a problem with spelling.....and aint man enough to apologize.....now you know why i think you are in a high chair with diapers on......and you aint no Conservative...your a RIGHT winger....a Moderate to Liberal Conservative knows how to spell....you idiots think bouncing a light-beam off the Moon will cause it to explode....when you tilt your head to the side....does SHIT really come out?....

1. Look Batman, your economy isn't even close to ours, where you getting this?:confused:
2. I point out a simple mistake of yours, after taking flack for being right, and you start a flame war.
3. So *shitforbrains* tuff shit Batman! WHAM!!!!!! doodooodooodooobatman!
4. Get off the dope, *shitforbrains*!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Cheeesedork you must be one racist muther fucker. Conhog a history degree. I see you toned your shit down.

1. Why do you say that?
2. Is Batman a black dude?
3. On the most part black dudes don't need pot to take away their ambition, they never had any in the first place, NAACP knows that and I do as well.
4. Is that what you were asking me?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Look Batman, your economy isn't even close to ours, where you getting this?:confused:
2. I point out a simple mistake of yours, after taking flack for being right, and you start a flame war.
3. So *shitforbrains* tuff shit Batman! WHAM!!!!!! doodooodooodooobatman!
4. Get off the dope, *shitforbrains*!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

its not even close?.....really.....prove it.......this says otherwise....

List Of U.s. States By Gdp (nominal) | Ask.com Encyclopedia

and you don't point out a simple Grammar mistake and act like I'm a dummy,when your spelling error was a bigger mistake, and then, you call me a dummy in the next post and misspell another word...your a loser dipshit....and if you dont have enough balls to admit you fucked up .....then fuck you....and since i can spell...and you cannot....which one of us is fucked up on "dope"?.....but than ALL you FAR -Right morons are like that....Stupid....and dont worry....if we bounce a signal off the Moon....it will not cause it to move out of Orbit....

oh and sorry bout that.....fucking Pussy....

3. On the most part black dudes don't need pot to take away their ambition, they never had any in the first place, NAACP knows that and I do as well.
4. Is that what you were asking me?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

and you wonder why he calls you Racist?.....you stupid Motherfucker....your an embarrassment to white people everywhere....

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm not politically correct is all.
2. There are untold millions of black people in America, who will never lift a finger to help themselves.
3. While new immigrants will come here from all over the world, legal and illegal, and will do very well in a matter of four years.
4. You figure it out ol chum, you're the genius here right?:lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cheesedork is the exact kind of racist loser the ignore button was made for.

Sorry bout that,

2. There are untold millions of black people in America, who will never lift a finger to help themselves.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

there are plenty of white people who are the same way dipshit....by the way shouldn't you be at the monthly Aryan Brotherhood meeting?.....

Forum List

Back