NAACP announces Its "Unconditional Support" for Cali's Marijuana legalization

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Pot takes all the ambition out of you.
2. It sucks you dry, kinda like booze does to the local bum.
3. At some point, pot starts to ruin the person who indulges in it.
4. If you do it a little, its effects are small, but if you do it alot, its effects are increased.
5. Just like booze.
6. Booze is worse because you can black out, which can cause death if you're driving.
7. Anyway you look at it, both can and will do real harm to you, so its dangerous to do either too much.
8. I am able to see the *Big Picture* thats why I'm here and all.
9. To help you folks see the truth about those things that tempt you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And you know this as a result of personal experience, do you?

1. Perhaps.
2. Or maybe I have known some dopers.
3. Could be I gather information from the TV show, Cops.
4. Dope is like putting on blinders, it makes you want it over everything else.
5. Dope is for losers, sometimes the dopers don't even know they are losers.
6. Thats the one real power of dope.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Pot takes all the ambition out of you.
2. It sucks you dry, kinda like booze does to the local bum.
3. At some point, pot starts to ruin the person who indulges in it.
4. If you do it a little, its effects are small, but if you do it alot, its effects are increased.
5. Just like booze.
6. Booze is worse because you can black out, which can cause death if you're driving.
7. Anyway you look at it, both can and will do real harm to you, so its dangerous to do either too much.
8. I am able to see the *Big Picture* thats why I'm here and all.
9. To help you folks see the truth about those things that tempt you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Perhaps.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My rather conservative suggestion is that if you don't like marijuna you ought not to use it

Likewise alcohol.

Likewise religion.

Likewise most things that some people do and other don't, really.

But that isn't enough for you, is it?

You're sort of a classic control freak, aren't you, Lad?

Very much like those kneejerking gun grabbing tell other people how they must live liberals I imagine that you and I both can't stand.

But in your case, apparently, if you don't like something , nobody is allowed to like it.

I'd feel sorry for you, but since you're obviously going out of your way to be contrary and not at all interested in discussing this issue rationally, about the best I can muster is a sort of condensending indifference to your opinions.

Enjoy your 4th of July, anyway, citizen.

Me and whole lotta stoners worked damned hard to make sure people like could enjoy it.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Perhaps.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My rather conservative suggestion is that if you don't like marijuna you ought not to use it

Likewise alcohol.

Likewise religion.

Likewise most things that some people do and other don't, really.

But that isn't enough for you, is it?

You're sort of a classic control freak, aren't you, Lad?

Very much like those kneejerking gun grabbing tell other people how they must live liberals I imagine that you and I both can't stand.

But in your case, apparently, if you don't like something , nobody is allowed to like it.

I'd feel sorry for you, but since you're obviously going out of your way to be contrary and not at all interested in discussing this issue rationally, about the best I can muster is a sort of condensending indifference to your opinions.

Enjoy your 4th of July, anyway, citizen.

Me and whole lotta stoners worked damned hard to make sure people like could enjoy it.

1. Tell me why pot should be made legal, convince me, not just, " Pot should be made legal".
2. I've given many reasons why it should not.
3. Why am I a control freak, (?), I just stated my positions about pot, and sure they are correct, and no one disputes that, but atleast some one could try, but for lack of ambition they do not, they just slander, like a good doper would!
4. Your muster is like most dopers muster, not much, theres that lack of ambition kicking in again.
5. Still waiting to start that family eh?
6. Most dopers never do, they are too doped up to make that kind of long term comitment.
7. Most dopers get off the dope arounf 44 years of age, and just dabble in it, when its too late to really make a life for themselves.:cuckoo:
8. And happy fourth of July to you too, thanks man!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Another fucking moron who has no bullets,..LOL!!!!

Regards,
SorJamesofTexas

yea like your just loaded with bullets arent ya.....dipshit go have another beer and cigarette....
oh and sorry bout that....

1. Sorry old chap, but you pull out a nothing for your argument.
2. Pot does that.
3. Light up another.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

well then if i am stupid because of pot....i have a reason.....what the fuck is your excuse then?......

oh and sorry about that.....

Cheesedork. I have 2 college degrees, make over 125,000 and have saved a mill. That all directly disputes your mommies platitudes.

Last edited:
for a state going broke, arresting 61,000 for something less harmful than beer is a disgrace.

Isnt medical mary jane taxed? If so, what the hell is the problem? I have never heard of someone killing someone with a car because they toked a bit, but there are countless drunk driving killings...

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

yea like your just loaded with bullets arent ya.....dipshit go have another beer and cigarette....
oh and sorry bout that....

2. Pot does that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

well then if i am stupid because of pot....i have a reason.....what the fuck is your excuse then?......

1. Now I know you must be stupid, because I never said pot made you stupid, I said pot takes away your ambition.
2. Maybe you are stupid after all eh, cup cake?
3. When you going to convince me that pot should be made legal, genius?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Cheesedork. I have 2 college degrees, make over 125,000 and have saved a mill. That all directly disputes your mommies platitudes.

1. I doubt that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

these fools always make claims about their education and income that they can not prove and never intend to even try to prove.

It is liberal debate 101.

make them think you must be smart. lol

Personally I'm willing to back my shit up. Any of you retards want to step up with a bet I'll gladly take your money.

Personally I'm willing to back my shit up. Any of you retards want to step up with a bet I'll gladly take your money.

We've read your posts, we know that

A) you aren't out of high school
B) you have no money to pay off any bet , even if you were man enough to meet your obligations.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Pot does that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Now I know you must be stupid, because I never said pot made you stupid, I said pot takes away your ambition.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

i dont have to convince you that Pot should be made legal....i dont give a fuck what you think about Pot....your opinion has no bearing on what i think....its just the same old Anti-Pot talk that has been going on for 50 years.....and anyone who apologizes every time they post and numbers each point.... tells me that your just some whimpering little pussy who is browbeat by the woman in your life....do you have to wear a diaper and sit in a high chair too?....

oh sorry bout that....fucking idiot...

3. Conservatives want whats good for America

So basically you believe that conservatives are utilitarian, altruistic statists who are in direct conflict with individual liberty and personal choice. Freedom and liberty can often conflict with whats best for the collective.

You can make your generalizations about marijuana users and say that pot has killed their ambition etc etc etc blah blah blah but it should ultimatly be my choice to kill my ambition (which it really doesnt) by smoking marijuana if I choose not yours, other peoples, or the governments.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

i dont have to convince you that Pot should be made legal....i dont give a fuck what you think about Pot....your opinion has no bearing on what i think....its just the same old Anti-Pot talk that has been going on for 50 years.....and anyone who apologizes every time they post and numbers each point.... tells me that your just some whimpering little pussy who is browbeat by the woman in your life....do you have to wear a diaper and sit in a high chair too?....

oh sorry bout that....fucking idiot...

1. You are a wasted life, go fuck yourself dude.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. Conservatives want whats good for America

So basically you believe that conservatives are utilitarian, altruistic statists who are in direct conflict with individual liberty and personal choice. Freedom and liberty can often conflict with whats best for the collective.

You can make your generalizations about marijuana users and say that pot has killed their ambition etc etc etc blah blah blah but it should ultimatly be my choice to kill my ambition (which it really doesnt) by smoking marijuana if I choose not yours, other peoples, or the governments.

1. Laws are a way to keep idiots from hurting themselves.
2. I believe the laws against pot are sound, and good.
3. No fucking pot smoking asshole will change my mind.
4. All you fucking pot heads can suck it!
5. You fucking losers.
6. Face it, you know I'm right, so there!
7. I have been decent up till now, but you fucking losers have asked for it, so there you go.:lol:

Regards,
SiramesofTexas

Forum List

Back