Myth of the absent black father

fatherless.jpg

Notice the absence of Hispanic inclusion prior to 1980, because the "great society" had yet to grab a foothold in America. And we are really to believe that south and central American invaders and Mexican hordes are a net plus for this country???

It irritates me when someone claims to have a study that tells me something that is not true about blacks. Blacks and their white apologists claim that blacks are on the average as intelligent as whites, but they are held back by inferior schools. They claim that blacks have a crime rate that is no higher than whites, they are just more frequently arrested and imprisoned by a racist criminal justice system. Etc. Etc. Does anyone really believe that?

No one gives a damn what irritates you. Its proven so plenty of people believe it. As a Black person I know it for a fact. I am way smarter than you are.

While these black fathers are all cuddling with their black children, reading to them, watching TV with them, telling them stories and so on... can they instruct them not to commit so many fucking crimes?

Thanks.

Is that working for white fathers? You sure raise a lot of serial killers and mass murders to be trying to give advice.

Weird how someone thinks living with the mother means the dad is not involved.
It just means that the dad has no pride in family.
No it just means what white people consider family has no bearing on reality.
No,it just means that YOU consider family has no bearing on reality. :lol:

That only works if I was dumb enough to believe what a white person thinks I should call family is actually valid. Its not. What you think is pretty irrelevant.

That only works if I was dumb enough to believe what a white person thinks I should call family is actually valid. Its not. What you think is pretty irrelevant.

Why is it that Black people in other countries don't share your definition of family?

Why is it that Black people in other countries don't share your definition of family?
Black people in other countries do share my definition of family. Who told you they didnt?

Black people in other countries do share my definition of family. Who told you they didnt?

All of the (Black) Africans I know believe in marriage before having children. Do you?

All of the (Black) Africans I know believe in marriage before having children. Do you?

You dont know all Black Africans and even if you did whats your point?

The Myth Of The Absent Black Father ThinkProgress
But the latest data finds that the stereotypical gender imbalance in this area doesn’t hold true, and dads are just as hands-on when it comes to raising their kids.
That includes African-American fathers.

In fact, in its coverage of the study, the Los Angeles Times noted that the results “defy stereotypes about black fatherhood” because the CDC found that black dads are more involved with their kids on a daily basis than dads from other racial groups:

black-fatherhood.png

Black fathers in similar living situations.
So the much lower percentage actually living with their children do well.
The much, much, much higher percentage not living with their children of course aren't just as involved.
Thanks for the misleading title.
Thanks for an article that does nothing to dispel the reality of absent black fathers.

It irritates me when someone claims to have a study that tells me something that is not true about blacks. Blacks and their white apologists claim that blacks are on the average as intelligent as whites, but they are held back by inferior schools. They claim that blacks have a crime rate that is no higher than whites, they are just more frequently arrested and imprisoned by a racist criminal justice system. Etc. Etc. Does anyone really believe that?
Liberals are gullible

You don't know all Black Americans, so what's your point? That families don't need fathers in the home?

You don't know all Black Americans, so what's your point? That families don't need fathers in the home?

I never said I did know all Black Americans, Did you misread something?
My point is white people don't dictate to Black people what a family is.

Forum List

Back