myth of Native Americans

I already have proven you are racist- when you claimed that Native Americans are not as smart as Europeans- and challenged you to prove it.

That you are enamored by 'some Asian Cultures' doesn't mean you aren't a racist.
I linked test scores to prove it

You mean this?

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
are you saying some cultures/races/countries can't be less intelligent??
NAs score less on SATs
SAT scores drop and racial gaps remain large

Your first link shows IQ by country- and specifically states this:

These numbers came from a work carried out from 2002 to 2006 by Richard Lynn, a British Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish Professor of Political Science, who conducted IQ studies in more than 80 countries.

Richard and Tatu argues that differences in national income are correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient (IQ). .......

These results are controversial and have caused much debate, they must be interpreted with extreme caution.

Get that- 'controversial'.. 'much debate'.....'must be interpreted with extreme caution'

Wait- you left those out.

Are the people of Hong Kong 3 IQ points smarter than their brothers across the border- because of their race?

Are the people of Italy really smarter than those of the United States- because of race? Are Americans smarter than Slovenians- because of race?

Of course- Native Americans are Americans- so according to your link- Americans score equally with most European countries

And your second link- lets look at that one too:

At the same time, SAT scores showed continued patterns in which white and Asian students, on average, receive higher scores than do black and Latino students. And, as has been the case for years, students from wealthier families score better than do those from disadvantaged families. These and other figures -- including new data on Advanced Placement participation -- are being released today by the College Board.

Wait- students from wealthier families score better than those from poor families? Do you believe this is because wealthier people are all smarter than poor people? Or do you think wealth might have an impact on learning and preparing for the SATs?

Everybody's scores are going down except for Asians. The National Center for Fair and Open Testing has kept track of the gains on the combined scores on all three sections, by race and ethnicity, since the introduction of the writing test for the class of 2006. Those statistics, combined with the new data, show that between the class of 2006 and the class of 2015, every group except Asians has seen its totals go down.

So White Americans scores are going down- do you believe that means genetically we whites are becoming more stupid? That everyone EXCEPT Asian Americans are genetically getting more stupid?

Because IF you claim that genetics is the reason why American Indians score lower than white Americans- then of course you have to believe that genetics is the reason why everyone's scores are going down- except Asian Americans.

So yeah- you are still a racist to claim that American Indians are just not as smart as Europeans.

Most people accept that a mix of genes, and environment impact intelligence.

People who think it's all genes, or all environment are definitely very slow, to say the very least.

Most people accept that intelligence is a mix of genes, and environment issues- but not a matter of race.

The genes for intelligence between races are not equal.
Just like the genes for height between races are not equal.

The genes between individuals are not 'equal' - yet we ask for our Presidential candidates to take genetic tests to see how intelligent that they are.

We have yet to find a human 'race' when the individuals who are equally raised and trained- who are not able to master and learn all of the same things. Individuals yes- but members of any specific race- no.

American Indians can learn calculus- Estonians can learn how bake an apple pie.

It is the racists who want to insist that some peoples are superior- oddly enough not because their group has a slightly above higher average height, or because others like to claim that their group has a slightly above average intelligence than others- but because of their 'genes'- i.e.- their whiteness.

Because IF you claim that genetics is the reason why American Indians score lower than white Americans- then of course you have to believe that genetics is the reason why everyone's scores are going down- except Asian Americans.

Are you making the case for eugenics?.

Nope- I will type it again for you more slowly this time.

One track minded much?

1.) Most people don't deny that environment impacts intelligence.

2.) The genes for intelligence displayed by race, could be being dwindled down, probably due to welfare propping up idiots to have as many kids, as they like.

Since I was responding to a poster who made claims that 'whites' had superior intelligence than Native Americans- and in support of it provided a link which among other things noted that every group of Americans- except Asian Americans had dropping IQ scores- my post still stands.

I linked test scores to prove it

You mean this?

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
are you saying some cultures/races/countries can't be less intelligent??
NAs score less on SATs
SAT scores drop and racial gaps remain large

Your first link shows IQ by country- and specifically states this:

These numbers came from a work carried out from 2002 to 2006 by Richard Lynn, a British Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish Professor of Political Science, who conducted IQ studies in more than 80 countries.

Richard and Tatu argues that differences in national income are correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient (IQ). .......

These results are controversial and have caused much debate, they must be interpreted with extreme caution.

Get that- 'controversial'.. 'much debate'.....'must be interpreted with extreme caution'

Wait- you left those out.

Are the people of Hong Kong 3 IQ points smarter than their brothers across the border- because of their race?

Are the people of Italy really smarter than those of the United States- because of race? Are Americans smarter than Slovenians- because of race?

Of course- Native Americans are Americans- so according to your link- Americans score equally with most European countries

And your second link- lets look at that one too:

At the same time, SAT scores showed continued patterns in which white and Asian students, on average, receive higher scores than do black and Latino students. And, as has been the case for years, students from wealthier families score better than do those from disadvantaged families. These and other figures -- including new data on Advanced Placement participation -- are being released today by the College Board.

Wait- students from wealthier families score better than those from poor families? Do you believe this is because wealthier people are all smarter than poor people? Or do you think wealth might have an impact on learning and preparing for the SATs?

Everybody's scores are going down except for Asians. The National Center for Fair and Open Testing has kept track of the gains on the combined scores on all three sections, by race and ethnicity, since the introduction of the writing test for the class of 2006. Those statistics, combined with the new data, show that between the class of 2006 and the class of 2015, every group except Asians has seen its totals go down.

So White Americans scores are going down- do you believe that means genetically we whites are becoming more stupid? That everyone EXCEPT Asian Americans are genetically getting more stupid?

So yeah- you are still a racist to claim that American Indians are just not as smart as Europeans.

Most people accept that a mix of genes, and environment impact intelligence.

People who think it's all genes, or all environment are definitely very slow, to say the very least.

Most people accept that intelligence is a mix of genes, and environment issues- but not a matter of race.

The genes for intelligence between races are not equal.
Just like the genes for height between races are not equal.

The genes between individuals are not 'equal' - yet we ask for our Presidential candidates to take genetic tests to see how intelligent that they are.

We have yet to find a human 'race' when the individuals who are equally raised and trained- who are not able to master and learn all of the same things. Individuals yes- but members of any specific race- no.

American Indians can learn calculus- Estonians can learn how bake an apple pie.

It is the racists who want to insist that some peoples are superior- oddly enough not because their group has a slightly above higher average height, or because others like to claim that their group has a slightly above average intelligence than others- but because of their 'genes'- i.e.- their whiteness.

Table1a.jpg

Natives Americans don't score IQ's on par with Whites, Ashkenazi Jews, or East Asians

And? Lots of racists like to quote IQ scores......I heard that the Europeans with the lowest IQ scores are Estonians....

(and yes- that is me joking)
sure--stating facts and truth is racist--got it

Racists like you don't care about the truth- you care only about advancing your myth of racial superiority.
please prove anything I said was racist?
I'm white and I think some Asian cultures/peoples are ''better'' than ours
does that make me a racist?
and they are gorgeous
Why any proud male would want to marry a modern feminmisty American girl is beyond me.

well, blacks graduate at lower levels, commit murder/crime at higher levels....Africa worst for literacy, poverty, starvation, etc--I'd say the whites were superior in those categories .....is that evil or just the truth?

people have been brainwashed to be afraid to tell facts--truth !!
we can't give facts and truth without RACIST screamed at us
or HATER--SUPREMACIST
it is undeniable that blacks have culture problems that breed much higher murder/crime/low graduation...the sooner they realize that, the sooner they can get better.....but they are not realizing it.....it has to be whitey causing the problems

Last edited:
or HATER--SUPREMACIST
it is undeniable that blacks have culture problems that breed much higher murder/crime/low graduation.

You started this thread- not with facts and truth- but with a strawman.

Throughout this thread you have made many claims- among them being the specific race based claim- that Europeans are- and were- smarter than Native Americans.

Why you want to bring African Americans- and your racial beliefs about them into the thread now I don't know.

But I nailed you on your racist claims about native Americans. I destroyed your supposed 'facts' to support your racial based claims.

So let me ask you this? Why do you feel a need to try to explain why you believe that whites are superior to Native Americans and blacks?

or HATER--SUPREMACIST
it is undeniable that blacks have culture problems that breed much higher murder/crime/low graduation.

Throughout this thread you have made many claims- among them being the specific race based claim- that Europeans are- and were- smarter than Native Americans.

Why you want to bring African Americans- and your racial beliefs about them into the thread now I don't know.

But I nailed you on your racist claims about native Americans. I destroyed your supposed 'facts' to support your racial based claims.

So let me ask you this? Why do you feel a need to try to explain why you believe that whites are superior to Native Americans and blacks?
the basic idea is the NAs warred on/murdered/raped/tortured/displaced/decimated/etc other tribes long before the whites came..
..you deny this?
the reason I posted the thread, is that I see in many comment sections of the news of how the whites were evil--and nothing about the NAs being evil...the same as blacks--they can never be evil/racists/etc
you didn't nail anything..in fact, you prove my point that a lot of naive people thing whites are the only evil race
everyone here wants the truth and justice, yes?

Last edited:
let's stop the myth of NAs being peaceful, corn growing people
..they murdered/raped/tortured/dislocated/decimated/etc other tribes long before the evil whites came
..in fact, torture was part of some tribes' culture
..so we don't need to hear that all Americans are immigrants--because we are not
i am 100% sure that you are pushing some kind of very own agenda here, but its true , the Indians were not "peaceful, corn growing people", kind of red-skinned hippie ...no, defiantly no

or HATER--SUPREMACIST

the basic idea is the NAs warred on/murdered/raped/tortured/displaced/decimated/etc other tribes long before the whites came.

Yes. Just like every other human beings that have existed on earth.

Why do you feel a need to try to explain why you believe that whites are superior to Native Americans and blacks?

let's stop the myth of NAs being peaceful, corn growing people
..they murdered/raped/tortured/dislocated/decimated/etc other tribes long before the evil whites came
..in fact, torture was part of some tribes' culture
..so we don't need to hear that all Americans are immigrants--because we are not
So not all Native Americans were the same...how profound
While each tribe may have had different characteristics, they were all treated the same by the US Government as they were rounded up and forced onto desolate reservations
they were defeated by a greater power
just like every other war/battle/conflict
Yep. Right after they welcomed the white man, took their word that they came in peace. It was not a war/battle/conflict.
It was GENOCIDE.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Win some lose some....

or HATER--SUPREMACIST

the reason I posted the thread, is that I see in many comment sections of the news of how the whites were evil--and nothing about the NAs being evil...the same as blacks--they can never be evil/racists/etc
you didn't nail anything..in fact, you prove my point that a lot of naive people thing whites are the only evil race

I don't think you want truth and justice- you want to promote a myth that Europeans were justified in screwing over Native Americans.

You put up the strawman that there was some 'myth' of peaceful Native Americans being promoted- in a country that for years had TV and Movies about Indians attacking cowboys and settlers.

The difference between us is that I don't think of people of one race or another as evil. There are people who have done evil things- and yes- many of our European ancestors did evil things- just as many of the ancestors of today's Native Americans did many evil things.

But then you went on to claim that native Americans were not as smart as Europeans. I gave you a chance to retract that claim. You didn't.

Because the reason you started this thread was not just to 'expose' that native Americans killed people too- it was to promote your ideas of racial superiority.

or HATER--SUPREMACIST

I don't think you want truth and justice- you want to promote a myth that Europeans were justified in screwing over Native Americans.

You put up the strawman that there was some 'myth' of peaceful Native Americans being promoted- in a country that for years had TV and Movies about Indians attacking cowboys and settlers.

The difference between us is that I don't think of people of one race or another as evil. There are people who have done evil things- and yes- many of our European ancestors did evil things- just as many of the ancestors of today's Native Americans did many evil things.

But then you went on to claim that native Americans were not as smart as Europeans. I gave you a chance to retract that claim. You didn't.

Because the reason you started this thread was not just to 'expose' that native Americans killed people too- it was to promote your ideas of racial superiority.
you're exactly right.....I confess.....you thought correctly....WOW.!! ..I'm impressed
you are amazing.....that's EXACTLY why I started this thread
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
or HATER--SUPREMACIST

there is nothing in the original post about whites being superior
you have been brainwashed to think EVERYBODY who brings up race is a racist-hater-etc
everybody that even discusses other races is racist-hater-etc
someone who gives FACTS is a racist - hater
my original post [ and the rest ] is true

or HATER--SUPREMACIST

racists here, there --racists everywhere---look out !! they are everywhere......

or HATER--SUPREMACIST

you have been brainwashed to think EVERYBODY who brings up race is a racist-hater-etc

No- you waited until page 4 of the thread to make this claim:

and [American Indians] didn't invent machines for it because they were not intelligent enough

I offered you a chance to retract that statement that Native Americans were not as intelligent as Europeans- but you didn't.

And that- that is the point where I started pointing out the racism of your thread.

or HATER--SUPREMACIST

racists here, there --racists everywhere---look out !! they are everywhere......

No- just those who try to convince others of the superiority of one race over others.

You know- like you have done.

well, the whites destroyed the NAs...I'd say that is superior--wouldn't you?
superior
adjective
higher in station, rank, degree, importance, etc.:
a superior officer.
above the average in excellence, merit, intelligence, etc.:
superior math students.
of higher grade or quality:
superior merchandise.
greater in quantity or amount:
superior numbers.

their weapons,vehicles, farming, transport, etc were higher in grade and quality
their numbers were greater in quantity
weapons, transport, farming, food, and food distribution superior....housing superior
water transport superior....

Last edited:
or HATER--SUPREMACIST

and [American Indians] didn't invent machines for it because they were not intelligent enough

I offered you a chance to retract that statement that Native Americans were not as intelligent as Europeans- but you didn't.

And that- that is the point where I started pointing out the racism of your thread.
I gave you test scores and so did others to prove whites are more intelligent ...it is up to you, now, to prove otherwise

or HATER--SUPREMACIST

you needed me to point out the obvious--there is nothing about whites being superior in the original post
you said I started this thread to '''promote your ideas of racial superiority''---
YOU are the racist...you see racism when it's not even there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you prove that by your OWN words!!!

Forum List

Back