myth of Native Americans

Among the poorest, most addicted communities in America? The lowest levels of education ? I think we would treat gods better.

You confuse the government with citizens. Also consider that I cannot be held responsible for other people's personal choices.

No one asked you to be, but give the "treat them like gods" bullshit a rest, because it's absurd.

Just leave me the fuck alone, hater.

Did you, of all people, just say......

:lmao:

You forgot to have the Indians thank Europeans for alcoholism, and small pox, and influenza, and measles, and diabetes........and introducing scalping.

Oh, I didn't know that Whitey invented Diabetes.

What about Tobacco introduced from Natives, to Whites?

You think that Native Americans went to Europe and introduced Europeans to tobacco? LOL

Europeans didn't 'invent' diabetes' but if Native Americans are supposed to thank Europeans for the changes brought about by the defeat of the Native cultures- diabetes is as much a part of that as modern dentistry(along with of course most cavities)[/QUOTE]

So, it must be Whitey's fault, that Whitey's food is so addictive.[/QUOTE]
We're to blame that starvation cultures can't physically adapt to a culture where food is abundant.

Natives Americans don't score IQ's on par with Whites, Ashkenazi Jews, or East Asians

And? Lots of racists like to quote IQ scores......I heard that the Europeans with the lowest IQ scores are Estonians....

(and yes- that is me joking)
sure--stating facts and truth is racist--got it

Racists like you don't care about the truth- you care only about advancing your myth of racial superiority.
please prove anything I said was racist?
I'm white and I think some Asian cultures/peoples are ''better'' than ours
does that make me a racist?
and they are gorgeous
No but it does make you stupid lolol

Among the poorest, most addicted communities in America? The lowest levels of education ? I think we would treat gods better.

You confuse the government with citizens. Also consider that I cannot be held responsible for other people's personal choices.

No one asked you to be, but give the "treat them like gods" bullshit a rest, because it's absurd.

Just leave me the fuck alone, hater.

Did you, of all people, just say......

:lmao:

stop ur kvetching

Natives Americans don't score IQ's on par with Whites, Ashkenazi Jews, or East Asians

And? Lots of racists like to quote IQ scores......I heard that the Europeans with the lowest IQ scores are Estonians....

Racists like you don't care about the truth- you care only about advancing your myth of racial superiority.
and they are gorgeous
very mature response

and they are gorgeous
very mature response
I care deeply.

You forgot to have the Indians thank Europeans for alcoholism, and small pox, and influenza, and measles, and diabetes........and introducing scalping.

Oh, I didn't know that Whitey invented Diabetes.

What about Tobacco introduced from Natives, to Whites?

You think that Native Americans went to Europe and introduced Europeans to tobacco? LOL

Europeans didn't 'invent' diabetes' but if Native Americans are supposed to thank Europeans for the changes brought about by the defeat of the Native cultures- diabetes is as much a part of that as modern dentistry(along with of course most cavities)

So, it must be Whitey's fault, that Whitey's food is so addictive.[/QUOTE]
We're to blame that starvation cultures can't physically adapt to a culture where food is abundant.[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about blame?

This of course was in response to the cartoon that suggested Indians should be thanking Europeans for everything Europeans did for Indians.

and they are gorgeous

I already have proven you are racist- when you claimed that Native Americans are not as smart as Europeans- and challenged you to prove it.

That you are enamored by 'some Asian Cultures' doesn't mean you aren't a racist.
I linked test scores to prove it

You mean this?

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
are you saying some cultures/races/countries can't be less intelligent??
NAs score less on SATs
SAT scores drop and racial gaps remain large

Your first link shows IQ by country- and specifically states this:

These numbers came from a work carried out from 2002 to 2006 by Richard Lynn, a British Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish Professor of Political Science, who conducted IQ studies in more than 80 countries.

Richard and Tatu argues that differences in national income are correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient (IQ). .......

These results are controversial and have caused much debate, they must be interpreted with extreme caution.

Get that- 'controversial'.. 'much debate'.....'must be interpreted with extreme caution'

Wait- you left those out.

Are the people of Hong Kong 3 IQ points smarter than their brothers across the border- because of their race?

Are the people of Italy really smarter than those of the United States- because of race? Are Americans smarter than Slovenians- because of race?

Of course- Native Americans are Americans- so according to your link- Americans score equally with most European countries

And your second link- lets look at that one too:

At the same time, SAT scores showed continued patterns in which white and Asian students, on average, receive higher scores than do black and Latino students. And, as has been the case for years, students from wealthier families score better than do those from disadvantaged families. These and other figures -- including new data on Advanced Placement participation -- are being released today by the College Board.

Wait- students from wealthier families score better than those from poor families? Do you believe this is because wealthier people are all smarter than poor people? Or do you think wealth might have an impact on learning and preparing for the SATs?

Everybody's scores are going down except for Asians. The National Center for Fair and Open Testing has kept track of the gains on the combined scores on all three sections, by race and ethnicity, since the introduction of the writing test for the class of 2006. Those statistics, combined with the new data, show that between the class of 2006 and the class of 2015, every group except Asians has seen its totals go down.

So White Americans scores are going down- do you believe that means genetically we whites are becoming more stupid? That everyone EXCEPT Asian Americans are genetically getting more stupid?

Because IF you claim that genetics is the reason why American Indians score lower than white Americans- then of course you have to believe that genetics is the reason why everyone's scores are going down- except Asian Americans.

So yeah- you are still a racist to claim that American Indians are just not as smart as Europeans.

and they are gorgeous

I already have proven you are racist- when you claimed that Native Americans are not as smart as Europeans- and challenged you to prove it.

That you are enamored by 'some Asian Cultures' doesn't mean you aren't a racist.

You mean this?

NAs score less on SATs

These numbers came from a work carried out from 2002 to 2006 by Richard Lynn, a British Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish Professor of Political Science, who conducted IQ studies in more than 80 countries.

Richard and Tatu argues that differences in national income are correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient (IQ). .......

These results are controversial and have caused much debate, they must be interpreted with extreme caution.

Get that- 'controversial'.. 'much debate'.....'must be interpreted with extreme caution'

Are the people of Hong Kong 3 IQ points smarter than their brothers across the border- because of their race?

Are the people of Italy really smarter than those of the United States- because of race? Are Americans smarter than Slovenians- because of race?

Of course- Native Americans are Americans- so according to your link- Americans score equally with most European countries

At the same time, SAT scores showed continued patterns in which white and Asian students, on average, receive higher scores than do black and Latino students. And, as has been the case for years, students from wealthier families score better than do those from disadvantaged families. These and other figures -- including new data on Advanced Placement participation -- are being released today by the College Board.

Wait- students from wealthier families score better than those from poor families? Do you believe this is because wealthier people are all smarter than poor people? Or do you think wealth might have an impact on learning and preparing for the SATs?

Everybody's scores are going down except for Asians. The National Center for Fair and Open Testing has kept track of the gains on the combined scores on all three sections, by race and ethnicity, since the introduction of the writing test for the class of 2006. Those statistics, combined with the new data, show that between the class of 2006 and the class of 2015, every group except Asians has seen its totals go down.

So White Americans scores are going down- do you believe that means genetically we whites are becoming more stupid? That everyone EXCEPT Asian Americans are genetically getting more stupid?

Because IF you claim that genetics is the reason why American Indians score lower than white Americans- then of course you have to believe that genetics is the reason why everyone's scores are going down- except Asian Americans.

So yeah- you are still a racist to claim that American Indians are just not as smart as Europeans.
obviously you are the racist by calling me a racist with no proof

and they are gorgeous

You mean this?

NAs score less on SATs

Most people accept that a mix of genes, and environment impact intelligence.

People who think it's all genes, or all environment are definitely very slow, to say the very least.

Right back at you.
anti-Racists like you don't care about the truth- you care only about advancing your myth of racial equality.

and they are gorgeous

Are you making the case for eugenics?

I did that in the below thread, on how genes for educational attainment are on the decline.

Is eugenics necessary? Icelandic study would suggest that.

and they are gorgeous

You mean this?

NAs score less on SATs

obviously you are the racist by calling me a racist with no proof

LOL- no you are a racist because you fit the definition you even provided:

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

As in- you believe our race is superior(more intelligent) to Native Americans .

I have challenged you to proof your claim- you provided a mess of claims- which I addressed- and you now run away from.

Because position is based upon racism.

and they are gorgeous

You mean this?

NAs score less on SATs

People who think it's all genes, or all environment are definitely very slow, to say the very least.

Most people accept that intelligence is a mix of genes, and environment issues- but not a matter of race.

and they are gorgeous

Are you making the case for eugenics?.

Nope- I will type it again for you more slowly this time.

and they are gorgeous

Are you making the case for eugenics?.

Nope- I will type it again for you more slowly this time.

One track minded much?

1.) Most people don't deny that environment impacts intelligence.

2.) The genes for intelligence displayed by race, could be being dwindled down, probably due to welfare propping up idiots to have as many kids, as they like.

and they are gorgeous

You mean this?

NAs score less on SATs

Most people accept that intelligence is a mix of genes, and environment issues- but not a matter of race.

The genes for intelligence between races are not equal.
Just like the genes for height between races are not equal.

Forum List

Back