Myth #1..... Israel is "Stolen Land"

Particularly since this is not a religious conflict.

It's religious and political.

But drive on dude.

I guess it could be since Israel is driving Christians and Muslims out of Palestine.

Dummy, there are 300,000 Israeli Christians. Only 50,000 Christians in the West Bank and Gaza, among 4 million Islamos.

Israel is the sanctuary for Christians.

Muslims have committed mass murder of Christians eversince Muhammad the pedophile false prophet roamed.

Dummy, there are 300,000 Israeli Christians. Only 50,000 Christians in the West Bank and Gaza, among 4 million Islamos.

Israel is the sanctuary for Christians.

Muslims have committed mass murder of Christians eversince Muhammad the pedophile false prophet roamed.

First, something about my source:

It is the German newspaper with the widest circulation abroad, with its editors claiming to deliver the newspaper to 148 countries every day.
Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Read: German Diplomats newspaper.

Published 21st February 2010.
English translation:
Google Nachricht

Original:
Jerusalem: Bespuckt und gedemütigt in der Heiligen Stadt - Naher Osten - Politik - FAZ.NET

The Islamos who flew airplanes into the World Trade Center cared enough about killing 3,000 innocent men, women and children.

Allah is a terrorist and Muhammad was a pedophile. LOL

:)

World
  • Population: 6,800,000,000
  • Growth Rate: 1.1%

Islam
  • Population: 1,570,000,000 (23%)
  • Growth Rate: 2.9% - 6.4%
Judaism
  • Population: 13,000,000 (0.2%)
  • Growth Rate: 0.3%

The Islamos who flew airplanes into the World Trade Center cared enough about killing 3,000 innocent men, women and children.

Allah is a terrorist and Muhammad was a pedophile. LOL

:)

World
  • Population: 6,800,000,000
  • Growth Rate: 1.1%

Islam
  • Population: 1,570,000,000 (23%)
  • Growth Rate: 2.9% - 6.4%
Judaism
  • Population: 13,000,000 (0.2%)
  • Growth Rate: 0.3%

Islam, the religion of terrorists...
Quran 8:12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.

I saw a Palestinian friend of mine today. I hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks. He said he was visiting family in Jordan.

They lived in Hebron but Israel gave them the boot and stole their land.

I saw a Palestinian friend of mine today. I hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks. He said he was visiting family in Jordan.

Except, Arabs do not call themselves Palestinians, for the most part. They, generally, identify as Arab or Muslim.

And, Hebron is ancestral Jewish land, before the Arabs invaded in the 7th century. You also are ignorant that, today, Hebron is mostly Arabs.

Arab-American Joe Farah: "Palestinian People Do Not Exist"
Palestinian people do not exist

You are a dummy.

Except, Arabs do not call themselves Palestinians, for the most part. They, generally, identify as Arab or Muslim.

And, Hebron is ancestral Jewish land, before the Arabs invaded in the 7th century. You also are ignorant that, today, Hebron is mostly Arabs.

You are a dummy.

World Nut Daily? Grasping at straws are we?

You are a dummy.

You don't like Arab Americans? You know more about Arabs?

Why don't you open a history book and learn more about how the Arabs initiated the 1947 civil war, which you were clueless about until I brought it to your attention.

Dumbass.

You are a dummy.

Why don't you open a history book and learn more about how the Arabs initiated the 1947 civil war, which you were clueless about until I brought it to your attention.

Dumbass.

I wonder who first floated the idea that there was a "civil war." There was no civil war.

Dumbass.

I wonder who first floated the idea that there was a "civil war." There was no civil war.

You're so ignorant, it isn't even funny.

Historian Benny Morris, author of the definitive book on the 1948 War and the events leading up to it, "1948"...
Israel has fought and won three major wars in its 61-year existence. The best-known today are the Six-day War of 1967 and the 1973 Yom Kippur War. The first war it fought as a nation was in 1948, today referred to by Israelis as the "War of Independence" and by Palestinian Arabs as "al-Nakba," the catastrophe. But perhaps the most important clashes in Israel's relatively brief history took place in the months preceding its declaration of statehood on May 14, 1948, when the Haganah, the predecessor of the Israel Defense Forces—aided in a minor way by the dissident groups, the IZL and the LHI—battled Arab militias in the towns and villages of Palestine and along the roads linking them. At the time, Great Britain, while nominally charged with maintaining order as it disengaged from the Palestinian territory it had ruled since 1917, focused mainly on withdrawing with minimal casualties and with its political prestige in the Middle East intact, and only occasionally intervened in the fighting.

At stake in this civil war was Israel's existence, and in the early months the Arabs appeared to be winning. By the end of March 1948, most of the Haganah's armored car fleet lay in ruins, and Jewish West Jerusalem, with 100,000 residents, was under siege. Had the run of successful Arab convoy ambushes continued, and had Jerusalem gone under, it seems certain that the armies of the Arab states that invaded the country seven weeks later would have aborted the tiny state before its birth

Now, everyone knows what a moron you are.

Last edited:
Where'd you disappear to, dumbass? Embarrassed, again, you are shown to be a total ignoramus?

Fucking moron.

Dumbass.

Historian Benny Morris, author of the definitive book on the 1948 War and the events leading up to it, "1948"...
Israel has fought and won three major wars in its 61-year existence. The best-known today are the Six-day War of 1967 and the 1973 Yom Kippur War. The first war it fought as a nation was in 1948, today referred to by Israelis as the "War of Independence" and by Palestinian Arabs as "al-Nakba," the catastrophe. But perhaps the most important clashes in Israel's relatively brief history took place in the months preceding its declaration of statehood on May 14, 1948, when the Haganah, the predecessor of the Israel Defense Forces—aided in a minor way by the dissident groups, the IZL and the LHI—battled Arab militias in the towns and villages of Palestine and along the roads linking them. At the time, Great Britain, while nominally charged with maintaining order as it disengaged from the Palestinian territory it had ruled since 1917, focused mainly on withdrawing with minimal casualties and with its political prestige in the Middle East intact, and only occasionally intervened in the fighting.

At stake in this civil war was Israel's existence, and in the early months the Arabs appeared to be winning. By the end of March 1948, most of the Haganah's armored car fleet lay in ruins, and Jewish West Jerusalem, with 100,000 residents, was under siege. Had the run of successful Arab convoy ambushes continued, and had Jerusalem gone under, it seems certain that the armies of the Arab states that invaded the country seven weeks later would have aborted the tiny state before its birth

So, using this same criteria, you could say that the clashes between the Indians and the colonists in what was to be the US was a civil war?

So, using this same criteria, you could say that the clashes between the Indians and the colonists in what was to be the US was a civil war?

Dummy, you said there was no civil war in Palestine between Arabs and Jews. In fact, there was.

You were wrong. This is not the first time. Move on, moron.

Dummy, you said there was no civil war in Palestine between Arabs and Jews. In fact, there was.

You were wrong. This is not the first time. Move on, moron.

Nice parry.

A United Nations document from June 30, 1990 titled "The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem: 1917-1988, Part I 1917-1947," contained the following:

"In 1936, the Palestinian resistance to foreign rule and to foreign colonization broke out into a major rebellion that lasted virtually until the outbreak of the Second World War. Palestinian demands for independence drew impetus from the simultaneous nationalist agitations in Egypt and Syria which had forced Great Britain and France to open treaty negotiations with those two Arab countries neighboring Palestine.

What were the Arab Revolts of 1936 - 1939? - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

There was no civil war.

While the Arabs' concerted opposition would not in the end bring about the demise of Zionism, they did appear, for the moment, to have the advantage. The result impelled the British to reverse their policy in support of a Jewish national home, first set out in the Balfour Declaration two decades earlier. The extensive Arab mobilization and the intensity of their activity demanded unprecedented British attention to the Palestinian position, and Palestinians somehow seemed to have developed the social and political cohesion necessary to make their point forcefully and unambiguously."

What were the Arab Revolts of 1936 - 1939? - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

"The result impelled the British to reverse their policy in support of a Jewish national home, first set out in the Balfour Declaration two decades earlier."

Hmmm.

Who owns Najd?

There is a reason why I asked this question. The first mention of this village that I have seen was the mid 1500s. It was already an established village. Over these hundreds of years there were no disputes of land ownership. During the Ottoman rule, the people of Najd owned the land. After WWI, the British ruled but it did not take possession of the land. It still belonged to the people of Najd.

In 1948 BEFORE Israel declared itself to be a state and BEFORE it was attacked and had to "defend itself" it sent its military into Najd driving the people out of their homes and off their land. Israel now claims ownership of this land that the people of Najd had owned for many generations.

Start here:
Water Wars by Vandana Shiva

p72
The war between Israelis and Palestinians is to a some extent a war over water. The river under contention is the Jordan River, used by Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and the West Bank. Israel's extensive industrial agriculture requires the river's water as well as the groundwater of the West Bank. While only 3 percent of the Jordan basin lies in Israel, the river provides for 60 percent of its water needs.
Israel's very formation was based on ensuring access to water. "It is necessary that the water sources, upon which the future of the Land depends, should not be outside the borders of the future Jewish homeland," wrote Israel's former prime minister David Ben-Gurion in 1973. "For this reason we have always demanded that the Land of Israel include the southern banks of the Litani River, the headwaters of the Jordan, and the Hauran Region from the El Auja spring south of Damascus."

and

Najd, Gaza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and

List of Arab towns and villages depopulated during the 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A United Nations document from June 30, 1990 titled "The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem: 1917-1988, Part I 1917-1947," contained the following:

"In 1936, the Palestinian resistance to foreign rule and to foreign colonization broke out into a major rebellion that lasted virtually until the outbreak of the Second World War. Palestinian demands for independence drew impetus from the simultaneous nationalist agitations in Egypt and Syria which had forced Great Britain and France to open treaty negotiations with those two Arab countries neighboring Palestine.

There was no civil war.

Sorry, you're a bogus hack and a liar.

"1947-1948 Civil War In Mandatory Palestine"
1948 Arab?Israeli War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who owns Najd?

There is a reason why I asked this question. The first mention of this village that I have seen was the mid 1500s. It was already an established village. Over these hundreds of years there were no disputes of land ownership. During the Ottoman rule, the people of Najd owned the land. After WWI, the British ruled but it did not take possession of the land. It still belonged to the people of Najd.

In 1948 BEFORE Israel declared itself to be a state and BEFORE it was attacked and had to "defend itself" it sent its military into Najd driving the people out of their homes and off their land. Israel now claims ownership of this land that the people of Najd had owned for many generations.

Start here:
Water Wars by Vandana Shiva

p72
The war between Israelis and Palestinians is to a some extent a war over water. The river under contention is the Jordan River, used by Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and the West Bank. Israel's extensive industrial agriculture requires the river's water as well as the groundwater of the West Bank. While only 3 percent of the Jordan basin lies in Israel, the river provides for 60 percent of its water needs.
Israel's very formation was based on ensuring access to water. "It is necessary that the water sources, upon which the future of the Land depends, should not be outside the borders of the future Jewish homeland," wrote Israel's former prime minister David Ben-Gurion in 1973. "For this reason we have always demanded that the Land of Israel include the southern banks of the Litani River, the headwaters of the Jordan, and the Hauran Region from the El Auja spring south of Damascus."

and

Najd, Gaza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and

List of Arab towns and villages depopulated during the 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, you don't really know what the fuck you're talking about.

There was no civil war.

Sorry, you're a bogus hack and a liar.

"1947-1948 Civil War In Mandatory Palestine"
1948 Arab?Israeli War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From what I can find, the "civil war" thing is promoted by Israel. Since the acquisition of land is illegal in an offensive war, Israel has to bend the truth to make all wars "defensive." Of course Israel ALWAYS emphasizes that its wars are defensive.

The so called civil war was a war of aggression against Palestine.

Forum List

Back