Myth #1..... Israel is "Stolen Land"

Particularly since this is not a religious conflict.

It's religious and political.

But drive on dude.

I guess it could be since Israel is driving Christians and Muslims out of Palestine.

That's news to me.

I think there's enough lack of tolerance on everyone's part....Muslims and Jews.

Muslims have been for hundreds of years and are driving Christians out of several countries such as the Sudan, particularly Darfor among others...but we shouldn't mention that little fact.

Last edited:
It's religious and political.

But drive on dude.

I guess it could be since Israel is driving Christians and Muslims out of Palestine.

That's news to me.

I think there's enough lack of tolerance on everyone's part....Muslims and Jews.

Muslims have been for hundreds of years and are driving Christians out of several countries such as the Sudan, particularly Darfor among others...but we shouldn't mention that little fact.

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000. Almost 20 percent of the total population at the time, they constituted a vibrant and ancient community; their forbears had listened to St. Peter in Jerusalem as he preached at the first Pentecost. Yet Zionist doctrine held that Palestine was “a land without a people for a people without a land.” Of the 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, some 50,000 were Christians—7 percent of the total number of refugees and 35 percent of the total number of Christians living in Palestine at the time.

In the process of “Judaizing” Palestine, numerous convents, hospices, seminaries, and churches were either destroyed or cleared of their Christian owners and custodians. In one of the most spectacular attacks on a Christian target, on May 17, 1948, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate was shelled with about 100 mortar rounds—launched by Zionist forces from the already occupied monastery of the Benedictine Fathers on Mount Zion. The bombardment also damaged St. Jacob’s Convent, the Archangel’s Convent, and their appended churches, their two elementary and seminary schools, as well as their libraries, killing eight people and wounding 120.

The Palestinian Christians see themselves, and are seen by their Muslim compatriots, as an integral part of the Palestinian people, and they have long been a vital part of the Palestinian struggle. As the Anglican bishop of Jerusalem, the Reverend Riah Abu al-Assal has explained, “The Arab Palestinian Christians are part and parcel of the Arab Palestinian nation. We have the same history, the same culture, the same habits and the same hopes.”

The American Conservative -- Forgotten Christians

Last edited:

The vast majority of people in Darfur, including resistance leaders and militiamen, are Muslims. Christians live in southern Sudan.

if worthless pissants deserved to die, the world would be empty.

first time i saw you posting something really radical. boooo
It's a simple matter of self-preservation. That attitude is part of the reason we weren't all killed off 1400 years ago. Islam is not closed to criticism, but outright slander and incitement against the religion are other issues entirely.

It's a simple matter of self-preservation. That attitude is part of the reason we weren't all killed off 1400 years ago. Islam is not closed to criticism, but outright slander and incitement against the religion are other issues entirely.

the killer of van gogh did more damage to islam than van gogh could ever have done.

weed out those radical fuckers out of your midst. and not just by citing scripture, if you are interested in self-preservation.

Not to dispute the OP, but is there not some, to put it mildly, doubt about the tale of Abu Afak; the details, not the general trend of Islam beginning with violence (which is well documented)
The authenticity of any account related by Ibn Ishaq is suspect if it cannot be corroborated using authentic ahadith. True or not, attempts to destroy Islam and encouraging others to do so will not be well-received.

As for the ownership of Israeli land - that will always be disputed by the cretins who understand only how to kill things.

"There will be a perpetual war. With or without Kahane." - Rabbi Meir Kahane​

Indeed.

the killer of van gogh did more damage to islam than van gogh could ever have done.

weed out those radical fuckers out of your midst. and not just by citing scripture, if you are interested in self-preservation.

Good valid points. If anyone of a group is giving that group a bad name be they Muslims, Jews, cops, blacks, whatever it is up to the people of that group to get them out. If they support the bottom of the barrel it will bring them all down.

"Muslim" or non-believer, I tend not to distinguish between those who wish to kill me.

"Muslim" or non-believer, I tend not to distinguish between those who wish to kill me.

does not compute, are you feeling well?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvQvYaRjwXs]YouTube - Palestinian Home Demolition by Israeli Government[/ame]

Funny that's how I feel about the Islamic nutjobs who want to kill me.
I don't care what their faith states, I want them to leave me to my faith. If they can't, meaning they spread their word the old fashioned Mohammedan way by taking their weapons and threatening death to any who don't convert then I want them and all their mindless supporters eliminated for my own safety.

I don't care what their faith states, I want them to leave me to my faith. If they can't, meaning they spread their word the old fashioned Mohammedan way by taking their weapons and threatening death to any who don't convert then I want them and all their mindless supporters eliminated for my own safety.

:lol:

....says the Canaan punchline....

Rest assured, nobody cares about you enough to kill you.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Rest assured, nobody cares about you enough to kill you.

The Islamos who flew airplanes into the World Trade Center cared enough about killing 3,000 innocent men, women and children.

Allah is a terrorist and Muhammad was a pedophile. LOL

Forum List

Back