Mystery Babylon.

Jesus is/was a Jew.

You're an idiot. What makes Jesus the same thing Benjamin Netanyahu?
Genealogy. Only an idiot would ask such a stupid question

I think I figured out what fuels the fires of Hell, all the shit from the skulls of shiteheads like you. You're such a f-ing moron. Please point me to Netanyahu's genealogy. I can point you to Jesus'

Wikipedia says of Netanyahu "He discovered via a DNA test that he is of part Sephardi Jewish ancestry." If he knew his genealogy, why would it take a DNA test for him to discover Jewish ancestry, shithead? If his genealogy makes him a Jew, why did he call himself a Jew before the DNA test, shithead? Also, shithead, Sephardi ancestry just shows he shares DNA, along with a lot of non-Jews, with a Jewish population from Spain, if even that, who themselves have no genealogy. Shithead, Netanyahu disagrees with you about what a Jew is.

Jesus is/was a Jew.

You're an idiot. What makes Jesus the same thing Benjamin Netanyahu?
Genealogy. Only an idiot would ask such a stupid question

I think I figured out what fuels the fires of Hell, all the shit from the skulls of shiteheads like you. You're such a f-ing moron. Please point me to Netanyahu's genealogy. I can point you to Jesus'

Wikipedia says of Netanyahu "He discovered via a DNA test that he is of part Sephardi Jewish ancestry." If he knew his genealogy, why would it take a DNA test for him to discover Jewish ancestry, shithead? If his genealogy makes him a Jew, why did he call himself a Jew before the DNA test, shithead? Also, shithead, Sephardi ancestry just shows he shares DNA, along with a lot of non-Jews, with a Jewish population from Spain, if even that, who themselves have no genealogy. Shithead, Netanyahu disagrees with you about what a Jew is.

If he knew his genealogy, why would it take a DNA test for him to discover Jewish ancestry, shithead
Why so much anger "shithead"?

You asked about the genealogy of Jesus.

Only YOU keep brining up Netanyahu

I responded He JESUS was a JEW. That made you angry.

Jesus is a Jew. Get over it.

Last edited:
This was my ONLY other post. Why does this statement make you go off the rails, shithead? Your hatred of the prophesied return of the State of Israel before Christ's Return deserves another thread, Shithead.

BTW, any human being not having the Spirit of Christ is a child of the devil. .

Jesus is/was a Jew.

BTW, any human being not having the Spirit of Christ is a child of the devil. Satan is the ruler of the world UNTIL Christ returns

Last edited:
To gather a better understanding of the Rev according to the Roman Catholic Church please read this article,
after all the RCC brought you Christianity. They should know what the scriptures mean, they decided what to put in the bible.

I believe the mainstream interpretation is that Babylon is Rome and the whore of Babylon was Nero. It was dangerous to name either explicitly. Was there even a Vatican or Catholic church back then?

There was a ROME and it was CATHOLIC ROME that ruled the world-----eventually. It was Rome that destroyed Judea by the time the book
of revulsions was written. Seems likely to me that it was logical to assume
at that time that the future of the known world at that time was ROME---
the new Babylon.
Sorry but I don't know what 'CATHOLIC ROME' means. Maybe if you didn't shout so...

It's a figment of Rosie's imagination, that's all. There was no 'Catholic Rome' until hundreds of years after Revelations was first taught, and certainly after it was written down, and at least a couple of hundred after Constantine's death. Of course, if you're into intellectual time-traveling, this sort of thing like order of events and timelines aren't important ...

Last edited:
I'm getting sick and tired of your deliberate lies. If you read the entire chapter, it is perfectly clear that Jesus was speaking to the Scribes and the Pharisees. Not Jews in general.

Yes. It's obvious, but like most obvious things about the New Testament, many will just rewrite it to suit themselves and some agenda or other. It's also an allegorical reference to many other future events.

People like to keep obsessing over Rome for some reason, when it was only important because it was the capital city, not because its church had any authority over the entire sect in the times the books were written down. Syria was far more important, as was Jerusalem itself early on. Rome wasn't even that important under Constantine, who preferred the Byzantium region.

What is it? There are a few theories, and they all sound good. Some believe it is America. Others believe it is Rome. What do you think?
America....is my guess....

sadly, we are the only country right now that fits the description, almost to a tee.....

I believe the mainstream interpretation is that Babylon is Rome and the whore of Babylon was Nero. It was dangerous to name either explicitly. Was there even a Vatican or Catholic church back then?

There was a ROME and it was CATHOLIC ROME that ruled the world-----eventually. It was Rome that destroyed Judea by the time the book
of revulsions was written. Seems likely to me that it was logical to assume
at that time that the future of the known world at that time was ROME---
the new Babylon.
Sorry but I don't know what 'CATHOLIC ROME' means. Maybe if you didn't shout so...

It's a figment of Rosie's imagination, that's all. There was no 'Catholic Rome' until hundreds of years after Revelations was first taught, and certainly after it was written down, and at least a couple of hundred after Constantine's death. Of course, if you're into intellectual time-traveling, this sort of thing like order of events and timelines aren't important ...

there was ROME at the time that the council of Nicea redacted the books that became DA "NT"
Revelations was "taught"???? by whom? What did he "teach" about it? The word CATHOLIC---
means something like of great and broad scope--------Rome was CERTAINL CATHOLIC----and fact
and ambition-----------the Italians took that idea from DA GREEK FREAKS

I'm getting sick and tired of your deliberate lies. If you read the entire chapter, it is perfectly clear that Jesus was speaking to the Scribes and the Pharisees. Not Jews in general.

Yes. It's obvious, but like most obvious things about the New Testament, many will just rewrite it to suit themselves and some agenda or other. It's also an allegorical reference to many other future events.

People like to keep obsessing over Rome for some reason, when it was only important because it was the capital city, not because its church had any authority over the entire sect in the times the books were written down. Syria was far more important, as was Jerusalem itself early on. Rome wasn't even that important under Constantine, who preferred the Byzantium region.

ROME was very important in THE WHOLE WORLD back then-----even to the greeks and persians

What is it? There are a few theories, and they all sound good. Some believe it is America. Others believe it is Rome. What do you think?

sadly, we are the only country right now that fits the description, almost to a tee.....

A number of countries fit it; Red China most certainly does, and it's also cozying up to the worst vermin in the region now. The U.S. quit fitting the description with the demise of Obama's Muslim administration and the defeat of the Clinton crime syndicate.

A number of countries fit it; Red China most certainly does, and it's also cozying up to the worst vermin in the region now. The U.S. quit fitting the description with the demise of Obama's Muslim administration and the defeat of the Clinton crime syndicate.

I am just GUESSING-----you might not have voted for Hellcat .......just guessing??? unless
you are THAT FASCINATED with Rome .....daughter of Babylon.....??? . sheeeeesh-----
I like magic stuff-------I want to SEE the whore riding up there on the SEVEN HEADED MONSTER...
but I will not much a mushroom or---------ketamine????

Yes. It's obvious, but like most obvious things about the New Testament, many will just rewrite it to suit themselves and some agenda or other.

Shitheads love to re-write the Bible, without any regard to reason, so all that's left to do is call them shitheads.

People like to keep obsessing over Rome for some reason,

Shithead Evangelicals suffer from a heavy dose of anti-Catholic bigotry, on top of their satanic fetish for Antichrist (Jews).

You asked about the genealogy of Jesus.

Hey shit-for-brains, I didn't ask about the genealogy of Jesus. In your absolute ignorance, you volunteered that Jesus and Netanyahu are Jews because of their genealogy. I pointed out to you, you f-king retard, that Netanyahu considered himself a Jew when he knew nothing of his genealogy, and he still doesn't know his genealogy. And, f-king retard, genealogy does't make Jesus a Jew either, although we do know Jesus' genealogy.

Following is From: Keepers of the Unpopular Truth
(c) Copyright 2001 by Michael HaShev.
All Rights Reserved.

Revelation 17:6,9,18

"And I saw the woman (Vatican) drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her I wondered with great admiration ... And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth ... And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

[Note that scholars place the era of this Revelation at approximately 95 A.D. The city which then ruled the world was Rome, literally built on seven hills. We also know this woman seduced many kingdoms as the harlot which had many offspring (sects) and they did actually reign over the kings of the earth.]

'Scarlet Beast' (Revelation 17:4 ) wearing red and purple (color rich men used)and covered in gold and riches holding a gold cup filled with its iniquities and social injustices sits in the Vatican as the continuation of the ruler of the SEA (Rome).
This all describes the Vatican.
All the Kingdoms of the earth, especially the ten mentioned in Dan, have slept with this Harlot who lifted high the harlot Mary and her half Roman son Yeshu (father was Roman soldier Pantheras).

Rev 18:3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.

Rev 18:12 the Beast of Babylonian Mysteries is described in what is found in the Vatican, the articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble, and the scarlet and purple cloth and silk.

Which religion always talks about the Mysteries?

Which faith can't explain anything so they resort to calling it a mystery?

The title mystery comes from the cult mystery religions that were all compiled to create one world religious order.
As for "Mystery," that name marked on the woman's forehead is the perfect indication of the Vatican City. These Mysteries are at the very heart of Roman Catholic practice and teachings.

A dead giveaway is in the words "Mysterium fide" pronounced at the alleged transformation of the bread and wine into the literal body and blood of Christ.

Every sacrament and ritual, from baptism to laying on of the hands, manifests the mysterious power which the deceived must faithfully believe the priests� exercise.

Perfect examples:
The fifteen mysteries of the rosary are divided into three orders:
the joyful mysteries, the sorrowful mysteries, and the glorious mysteries.
Many of these Mysterys are that they are from the story of Bel. (resource predated Bel Tablets)*

The 5 Joyful Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Annunciation

� The Mystery of the Visitation (luciferous light visitations to the apostles, Paul, Constantine)

� The Mystery of the Birth of the Lord (dEC25TH BEING bAAL'S bIRTHDAY, cave/barn story from Bel Tablet)

� The Mystery of the Presentation in the Temple (TAKEN FROM BEL'S STORY-PREDATED TABLETS)
� The Mystery of Finding Jesus in the Temple (taken from Bel Tablets)

The 5 Sorrowful Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Agony in the Garden (bel Tablet rip off)

� The Mystery of the Scourging at the Pillar (forbidden persian Pillars scripture warns of)

� The Mystery of the Crowning with Thorns (baal Tablet plagiarism exact storys)

� The Mystery of Jesus carrying his cross (mithraic image used by the Bascilica prexisted in Mithraic temples they reused)

� The Mystery of the Crucifixion (Yeshu son of Mary was hanged not crucified (read Acts) the cross=symbol of death which is what this topic is about)

The 5 Glorious Mysteries

� The Mystery of the Resurrection (bel Tablet rip off)

� The Mystery of the Ascension of Our Lord (Bel story)

� The Mystery of the Descent of the Holy Spirit
(his descent to hell as per
1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27,&the Apostles Creed)

Fulfilling the description of Lucifer- son of 'perdition' (to fall to the pit) in Ezekiel 28.

� The Mystery of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin

� The Mystery of the Coronation of the Blessed Virgin
Is anything known or is everything a mystery to explain the fact they know nothing, these priests who claim to be the mediator between G0D and mankind?

One of the mystery religions that Rome Absorbed involved the Philistine idol of the fish-man god called Dagon, also referred to as the devil was Baal's father.
Baal's son was the Morning Star-Rev 22:16 Jesus is being claimed Baal's son that is the mystery.

*source for Bel Tablet:
america is mystery babylon without a doubt...

Forum List

Back