My wife and I are 50, but we don't look it

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
My wife and I are 50, but people who don't know us guess us to be in our 30's or 40's.

When I look at a picture of my wife, she looks no different from her high school photograph.

Women my age look old to me, except for my wife.

There are some men my age who look like they're in their 60's.

How do we do it?

We don't smoke, we don't take drugs, and my wife and I drink in moderation.

When I hear people whine that they have a "right" to take drugs, and want to make them legal, my response is this:

Every time you smoke, every time you take drugs, every time you abuse alcohol, you are declaring war on your own body.

And if you keep it up, your body will give up and you will look old and sick before your time.

Someone famous once said, "Your body is a temple." If you abuse your body, you are defiling the temple that is your body.

"It's none of your business!" you say.

Well, if you can somehow get sick and go to the hospital and get a lung or liver transplant without increasing my health insurance premium, then tell me it's not my business.

My wife and I are 50, but people who don't know us guess us to be in our 30's or 40's.

When I look at a picture of my wife, she looks no different from her high school photograph.

How do we do it?

When I hear people whine that they have a "right" to take drugs, and want to make them legal, my response is this:

Every time you smoke, every time you take drugs, every time you abuse alcohol, you are declaring war on your own body.

And if you keep it up, your body will give up and you will look old and sick before your time.

Someone famous once said, "Your body is a temple." If you abuse your body, you are defiling the temple that is your body.

Well, if you can somehow get sick and go to the hospital and get a lung or liver transplant without increasing my health insurance premium, then tell me it's not my business.

My wife and I are in the same boat.
Take care of your body and it will take care of you.

Well, you will have to take my word for it because I don't want creeps like you knowing what me and my family look like.
Too late........I did some data mining and found a picture. ....... :cool:

obesity-benefits-550294.jpg

How do we do it?

I had my babies at 40 years old, and hung out with the younger moms, never knew I was older..

But 50 is the beginning of the end, lol ...things will start changing for you soon..lol.. before you know it you will be 60 with knee surgery, menopause, erectile dysfunction ...so enjoy today!

Yes drugs and alcohol make you old fast..but so does the sun and genetics...

How do we do it?

Hello. This is hulk Hogan here brother. Do you have any cameras in your room?

I've also lost 43 pounds in the last year. I've had to take my suits to the tailor to bring in the waist two inches. People have noticed. A friend of my father called me a "traitor" for losing weight. He's obese, and it seems most middle-aged men are obese. Most of my friends from my college days have become obese. I still have a long way to go to reach "normal" weight.

The secret? I don't eat as much as I used to. I used to have a big breakfast and a big lunch and a big dinner, with snacks. Now I'm having coffee and maybe a roll for breakfast, nothing for lunch, and a normal dinner. I still eat snacks after dinner.

fI
Nothing says "I'm insecure" like telling everyone how much better you are than them, w/o any proof what so ever.
Nothing says "I'm insecure" like telling everyone how much better you are than them, w/o any proof what so ever.
This is the health and lifestyle section of the forum, dumbass.

If you don't want to read about health and lifestyle of other people, then get the fuck out of this section. Really, you are a fucking retard.

I've also lost 43 pounds in the last year. I've had to take my suits to the tailor to bring in the waist two inches. People have noticed. A friend of my father called me a "traitor" for losing weight. He's obese, and it seems most middle-aged men are obese. Most of my friends from my college days have become obese. I still have a long way to go to reach "normal" weight.

The secret? I don't eat as much as I used to. I used to have a big breakfast and a big lunch and a big dinner, with snacks. Now I'm having coffee and maybe a roll for breakfast, nothing for lunch, and a normal dinner. I still eat snacks after dinner.

fI

If you don't want to read about health and lifestyle of other people, then get the fuck out of this section. Really, you are a fucking retard.
but that's not what your op is about

your op is you talking shit about how your wife still looks like a teenager and that you're a fucking stud.

and then you bitched about people needing to go to the hospital for not being as awesome as you.

arrogant, lying fuck hole

fI

your op is you talking shit about how your wife still looks like a teenager and that you're a fucking stud.

and then you bitched about people needing to go to the hospital for not being as awesome as you.

Well, I have certainly tripped over a landmine here. You have taken what I said and made it a personal insult to you. That was not my intention, but I suggest that if you don't like what I am saying in this thread, bugger off and find a thread you do like.

fI

Well, I have certainly tripped over a landmine here. You have taken what I said and made it a personal insult to you. That was not my intention, but I suggest that if you don't like what I am saying in this thread, bugger off and find a thread you do like.
I love this thread.

pissing on arrogant self righteous twunts is a fucking hobby, if I could get paid to call out assbags like you I'd put in 200hrs a week.

I'm so happy that nothing bad happened to you in your life, b/c if it did, you wouldn't be suck a judgmental dick and I'd have no one to ridicule.

Some poor fuck struggling to make ends doesn't feed or care for himself properly so that his kids are taken care of might cost you one fucking penny more a month in premiums, but fuck him for not being as awesome as you b/c the rain parts as you walk down the street you're so clean.

Granny says, "Yea?...

... well, ya don't look like teenagers either...

... so don't break yer arms pattin' yerselves onna back."

I have seen young beautiful women in the cancer rooms getting chemo...cancer doesn't care who you are. My good friend ran marathons and got breast cancer..
Count your blessings and be grateful everyday.

Forum List

Back