My weight loss Thread

If you want to lose weight quickly while gaining muscle and toning at the same time, the answer is running. Even if you start off at a slow jog and work your way up. That is the quickest way to drop pounds and get strong. Sucks but it works.

Of course, you should always talk with your doctor before you begin any intense exercise regimen, especially if you are overweight to begin with. You need to make sure your body can handle that type of exercise before you just jump in.

And congrats on the weight loss!

Keep up the good work. Every day is a battle and you have to remain vigilant in every food/drink decision.

I used to weigh 305 lbs. five years ago. I started off by cutting my portion sizes and going for 1/2 hour walk every night. Those walks started to turn into runs after two months or so. The weight literally started dripping off me. The more results I notice the more motivated I became to keep going. I eventually joined a gym and added a cardio machine and weights to my regiment as well running a 3-4 times a week. Since the start of journey I've lost 125lbs. I still go up a little and down a little but I am still floating around my personal ideal weight.

You can do this mate. Cut those portions size, exercise, and watch the results pay off. That will become your motivation, the results. Also, allow yourself a splurge from to time time because you've earned it. If you ever have any questions that I can help with please don't hesitate to ask. All the best. :)

Forum List

Back