Mortimer starts a weight loss programme now

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Please support me and motivate me.

I packed 7kg since December 2022, that is alot for 8 months and it is noticeable and visible. I dont want to be 300kg, I gain and gain weight and now it has to stop.

I will

• Eat less
  • Eat more healthy (instead of the chocolate an apple for example)
  • Do a little physical excersise, like climbing stairs, punching the speedball, lifting dummbells

I did that a few years ago and lost 30kg, im still 10-15kg less then i used to be in 2016

Until end of the year I want to lose 10kg. I think after one or two weeks i already will feel better and have lost 1-2kg

I packed 7kg since December 2022, that is alot for 8 months and it is noticeable and visible. I dont want to be 300kg, I gain and gain weight and now it has to stop.

I will

• Eat less
  • Do a little physical excersise, like climbing stairs, punching the speedball, lifting dummbells

I did that a few years ago and lost 30kg, im still 10-15kg less then i used to be in 2016

Until end of the year I want to lose 10kg. I think after one or two weeks i already will feel better and have lost 1-2kg

If you really want to lose weight you need to do cardio exercises.
While the things you mentioned will help cardio is going to be your best bet.

If you really want to lose weight you need to do cardio exercises.
While the things you mentioned will help cardio is going to be your best bet.

Cardio is a good place to start. It also helps you outrun zombies.

1694050494812.jpeg

I will

• Eat less

Dude. That’s like 660 pounds.

Your motivation should be your own. It’s called “remaining alive.”

Dude. That’s like 660 pounds.

Your motivation should be your own. It’s called “remaining alive.”
I dont have that weight now, I said I do not want to be, but it can happen quickly if you overlook it and dont do anything. There is a tv show called "my life with 300kg"

141kg 311 pounds
According to that, you’ve lost a bit more than half of your highest weight.

That’s great. But, sad to say, you’re still much too heavy. What’s your height?

I think my advice still stands. Get to a doctor. Let him or her review your full medical history. Take it slow and steady. Don’t do cardio until you get the go ahead from your doctor.

Other than that, ditch all sugar and processed foods and fried foods. And walk. Walk, walk, walk. Then walk a whole lot more.

According to that, you’ve lost a bit more than half of your highest weight.

That’s great. But, sad to say, you’re still much too heavy. What’s your height?

I think my advice still stands. Get to a doctor. Let him or her review your full medical history. Take it slow and steady. Don’t do cardio until you get the go ahead from your doctor.

Other than that, ditch all sugar and processed foods and fried foods. And walk. Walk, walk, walk. Then walk a whole lot more.

I was never 660 pounds, my highest was 160kg that is 353 pounds. Interesting how you do not understand what i said. I dont know what i wrote wrong. I know a tv show my life with 300kg that is why i mentioned that and because many were not that fat before, but quickly became after they overlooked it. And when im 311 pounds or like i was 353 pounds and dont stop eating, i will be 660 pounds. I wont do running, that would be too heavy for me and not healthy i know that. Some who told me to run, probably want to harm me. But I know that it wouldnt be good thanks. I think what i said is a good way, i think climbing stairs like i said and walking is good enough.

I was never 660 pounds, my highest was 160kg that is 353 pounds. Interesting how you do not understand what i said. I dont know why i did wrong. I know a tv show my life with 300kg that is why i mentioned that and because many were not that fat before, but quickly became after they overlooked it. And when im 311 pounds or like i was 353 pounds and dont stop eating, i will be 660 pounds. I wont do running, that would be too heavy for me and not healthy i know that. Some who told me to run, probably want to harm me. But I know that it wouldnt be good thanks. I think what i said is a good way, i think climbing stairs like i said and walking is good enough.

While some are saying cardio could kill you thats just not true.
As long as you take it light you'll be fine.

While some are saying cardio could kill you thats just not true.
As long as you take it light you'll be fine.
climbing stairs. punching the speedball and walking is cardio or not? Slow cardio would be walking, or you mean running? I said I will do light physical excersises. Like climbing stairs and walking.

Forum List

Back