My solution to fix the inner city

My solution to fix the inner city violent crime rate(Chicago, etc)
-Increase funding to schools
-Give all boys female hormones
-Teach them to play with dolls
-Let them be transgender(wear dresses, long hair, etc)
-Let them take care of babies

= the crime and murder rate going down 95%. Seems like a good solution.
and yet you wonder why science is not being funded as strong as you want

What??
No mention of research and development and infrastructure??

Why dont white people ever have a plan to fix poor whites and show everyone that you plans work?

Maybe because white people, poor or rich prefer to stand on their own, admittedly, some not very successfully.

Why dont white people ever have a plan to fix poor whites and show everyone that you plans work?
Because there is no such thing as affirmative action for white people. Duh. That doesn't work anyway. Duh.

White women are not people??

Because there is no such thing as affirmative action for white people. Duh. That doesn't work anyway. Duh.

Handicapped white men and women are not people?

White gays and Lesbians not people?

Maybe because white people, poor or rich prefer to stand on their own, admittedly, some not very successfully.

I think that was the name of a slave movie too. "White people: Standing on their own"

Lol

A plan is only as good as the willingness of the people to participate in it.

I have seen dirt poor white people in the white hollows (hollers) of Chavies, Kentucky and black Overtown, Florida.

As my little daughter said: Exactly the same, except it is different.

I think that was the name of a slave movie too. "White people: Standing on their own"

Lol

lol, indeed. Were you ever a slave? Was your father/mother ever a slave? Was your great grand father/great grand mother ever a slave?

Were you ever sober before or after 12 noon or 12 midnight?

You're a really, really stupid person.

Is the OP serious? Hard to tell.

I mean, we already spend more per student on primary education that just about any other country. How's that working out? And the rest of that "list"? Something out of The Onion???

How about a tax and regulation free inner city zone? No income tax and a promise that no law enforcement or bureaucratic regulators will meddle within that zone unless someone has actually infringed on the rights of another. Free markets and free minds will fix the problem, but then that would mean the central planners would have to loosen their grip on power. So, not going to happen.
That there is the funniest post I've read in a long time.
Trouble with your theory is every fucking inner city negro run shithole in the country is ALREADY a "tax free zone". And a "regulation free zone".
NO ONE follows the "regulations" in these shitholes. NO ONE pays ANY fucking taxes!
NO ONE can hang on to their fucking garbage can without chaining it down!
WISE UP!

Boy do you miss the point. And try to settle down a bit. You're going to have a coronary!

OF COURSE no one in the these areas are paying taxes. The point would be to entice those with capital to invest in these areas, to bring business, manufacturing, etc into the zone. As an entrepreneur and investor, I guarantee you no income tax and greatly relaxes regulatory meddling would be EXTREMELY enticing. With that investment comes jobs and with jobs comes more investment...in companies that create jobs.

Economics 101. Check it out sometime.

I mean, we already spend more per student on primary education that just about any other country. How's that working out? And the rest of that "list"? Something out of The Onion???

How about a tax and regulation free inner city zone? No income tax and a promise that no law enforcement or bureaucratic regulators will meddle within that zone unless someone has actually infringed on the rights of another. Free markets and free minds will fix the problem, but then that would mean the central planners would have to loosen their grip on power. So, not going to happen.
You have never heard of enterprise zones have you. All cities have them.

A local and temporary tax "incentive" in the country with the highest corporate tax rates in the world is a very different thing that what I described above (no income tax at an level and greatly reduced regulatory meddling). I'm sure you would agree.

Insurance companies won't underwrite businesses that want to locate in some black neighborhoods. Once a neighborhood has burned down it's stores, insurance companies won't write policies there anymore. So the businesses remain closed, boarded up with plywood. Michelle Obama calls these neighborhoods "food deserts" because they lack grocery stores that sell fresh fruits and vegetables. The reason there are no grocery stores is because they were burned down and looted.

Trouble with your theory is every fucking inner city negro run shithole in the country is ALREADY a "tax free zone". And a "regulation free zone".
NO ONE follows the "regulations" in these shitholes. NO ONE pays ANY fucking taxes!
WISE UP!

Boy do you miss the point. And try to settle down a bit. You're going to have a coronary!

OF COURSE no one in the these areas are paying taxes. The point would be to entice those with capital to invest in these areas, to bring business, manufacturing, etc into the zone. As an entrepreneur and investor, I guarantee you no income tax and greatly relaxes regulatory meddling would be EXTREMELY enticing. With that investment comes jobs and with jobs comes more investment...in companies that create jobs.

The next time any person/business capable of "investing capital/bringing manufacturing jobs starts a business in any inner city negro controlled shithole in the country please let us know.
Inner city negro populated shit holes can't even get a fucking decent grocery store to risk being looted and burned down the next time a negro thug gets shot by a LEO.
These negroes don't really give a shit about the dead thug. They USE the thugs death as an EXCUSE to go out and loot whatever local businesses are left.

WISE UP!

So if your 'plan' is so sound why aren't there thousands of 'businesses' starting up and thriving in the 'tax free zones'?
Because people with brains and capital will NEVER be so fucking stupid as to risk their capital.

WISE UP!

The next time any person/business capable of "investing capital/bringing manufacturing jobs starts a business in any inner city negro controlled shithole in the country please let us know.
Inner city negro populated shit holes can't even get a fucking decent grocery store to risk being looted and burned down the next time a negro thug gets shot by a LEO.
These negroes don't really give a shit about the dead thug. They USE the thugs death as an EXCUSE to go out and loot whatever local businesses are left.

Overt racism noted.

All kinds of people can commute into these zones and sorry, but not all residences within the zone are as you describe.

Forum List

Back