My Self-Diagnosis Isn't Delusional & Why You Have To Surrender To Me The Deed To Your Property

The APA has lost most of it's credibility. It's membership has dropped drastically...because of their willingness to bow to political pressure and not be objective.

There is a major over representation of LGBTers within that organization and they have turned it into a political activism organization for LGBT concerns.

They removed homosexuality from the DSM, not because of any scientific breakthroughs..but because of political pressure. The guy who was president at the time has stated this to the media.

Do you want the link or are you going to be stubborn and dismiss facts so you can remain a clueless dolt?

Your choice.

The APA has lost most of it's credibility.

Says you, citing you. Which is meaningless.

It's membership has dropped drastically...because of their willingness to bow to political pressure and not be objective.

Prove it. Show us a larger psychiatric association than the APA. Or a more definitive and widely accepted source than the DSM on mental disorders.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) is the 2013 update to the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) classification and diagnostic tool. In the United States the DSM serves as a universal authority for psychiatric diagnosis.

DSM-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So why would I ignore the DSM....and instead believe you?

Because you say you know better, huh?

It's membership has dropped drastically...because of their willingness to bow to political pressure and not be objective.

Prove it. Show us a larger psychiatric association than the APA. Or a more definitive and widely accepted source than the DSM on mental disorders.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) is the 2013 update to the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) classification and diagnostic tool. In the United States the DSM serves as a universal authority for psychiatric diagnosis.

I'm not telling you to believe ME, dumbass...I'm offering a link that proves they have lost credibility, lost most of their membership(therefore they are not the majority of psychiatrist opinion on anything, as you obviously think they are the end all and be all authority on these matters), and show you a video of the guy who was president when the LGBT takeover happened saying exactly what I am saying.

Do you want the truth or to maintain your ignorance? Your choice.

I'm not telling you to believe ME, dumbass...I'm offering a link that proves they have lost credibility, lost most of their membership(therefore they are not the majority of psychiatrist opinion on anything, as you obviously think they are the end all and be all authority on these matters), and show you a video of the guy who was president when the LGBT takeover happened saying exactly what I am saying.

You're demanding that I ignore the DSM and instead believe you.

Why would I do this? Why would any rational person?

And did you notice how you couldn't provide me with a more definative source than the DSM on mental disorders? Or a larger psychiatric association than the APA?

I certainly did.

Do you want the truth or to maintain your ignorance? Your choice.

Oh, I have no doubt there are some psychiatrists that disagree with the APA. But with the DSM accepted virtually universally in the US, your claim that the APA 'lacks credibility' is not one shared by the overwhelming majority of psychiatric professionals.

If you have evidence to the contrary, present it. But you can't. Which is why you *allude* to evidence. But present jack shit.

Facts are the cryptonite to Super-Skylar-Troll's strength.

Says the poor, helpless soul that just ignored the DSM on mental disorders.

Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders said:
"It is important to note that gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition."

http://www.dsm5.org/documents/gender dysphoria fact sheet.pdf

But you know better, huh?

You don't even know what a transgender person *is*. Nor the difference between sex and gender. But you expect us to ignore the APA, the DSM and instead believe you?

Laughing......you can't be serious.

Facts are the cryptonite to Super-Skylar-Troll's strength.

Says the poor, helpless soul that just ignored the DSM on mental disorders.

Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders said:
"It is important to note that gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition."

http://www.dsm5.org/documents/gender dysphoria fact sheet.pdf

But you know better, huh?

You don't even know what a transgender person *is*. Nor the difference between sex and gender. But you expect us to ignore the APA, the DSM and instead believe you?

Laughing......you can't be serious.

There is no such thing as a transgender you idiot.

There are people out there who have surgeries to make themselves look like an animal of some sort. Do you refer to them as "trans species?" of course fucking not b/c their DNA says they are human, just like a human's DNA will always reveal a person's gender.

Skylar....one last time. Do you want the link or not?

One last time....if you have evidence to back up your claim that the APA lacks credibility, that there's a larger psychiatric association than the APA or that there is a more authoritative and universally recognized source on mental disorders in the US than the DSM...

....present your evidence. Show me. Don't tell me.

I'm not demanding you discount the DSM entirely, but I can give you a link that should help you understand why after a certain period...you should take a lot of their rulings with a grain of salt. They don't even abide by the Leona Tyler principle anymore & that was the principle that they stay open but never make changes without having solid scientific research to back the changes.

So if their standard is not to follow what the research tells them, but to just decide to change things because of political pressure... How trustworthy can they be nowadays?

I'm not demanding you discount the DSM entirely, but I can give you a link that should help you understand why after a certain period...you should take a lot of their rulings with a grain of salt. They don't even abide by the Leona Tyler principle anymore & that was the principle that they stay open but never make changes without having solid scientific research to back the changes.

So if their standard is not to follow what the research tells them, but to just decide to change things because of political pressure... How trustworthy can they be nowadays?

Just so you are aware, Skylar is a "trans intelligent" which means he self identifies as being smart, but in reality, he's a fucking moron.

You start from the premise (and I quote) 'Faggot science is fake. Period." and '[URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/14045336/']
[URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/so-these-religious-freedom-aka-anti-tranny-laws-are-making-liberals-self-ban-from-here-yay.489907/page-25#post-14045336']Shut up faggot. Nobody cares. Get AIDS and die.'
[/URL]
So that's an awfully big grain of salt you're asking me to take the DSM with.

But you were saying about credibility?

The APA disagrees with you on what their research tells them. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?[/URL]

Here Skylar(don't mind the title of the video, just listen to the man being interviewed):

You do realize that Nicholas Cummings contradicts you on homosexuality being a mental illness, yes? So....you're going to ignore him too?

And with Nicholas Cummings on one side....and 36,000 member strong APA on the other, why would I ignore the 36,000 for the 1?

And you realize that the DSM is essentially the gold standard for mental disorders in the US, yes?

Just so you are aware, Skylar is a "trans intelligent" which means he self identifies as being smart, but in reality, he's a fucking moron.

If I have 36,000 psychiatrists and the most respected diagnostic and statistical manual for mental illness saying one thing......and one psychiatrist saying another, I'm gonna go with the 36,000 and the DSM.

As would any rational person.

Especially when the very people citing Nicholas Cummings....ignore the man on issues of psychology.

If I have 36,000 psychiatrists and the most respected diagnostic and statistical manual for mental illness saying one thing......and one psychiatrist saying another, I'm gonna go with the 36,000 and the DSM.

Especially when the very people citing Nicholas Cummings....ignore the man on issues of psychology.

I couldn't care less about your little side argument . The facts are the facts . A person can NOT change their gender.

You start from the premise (and I quote) 'Faggot science is fake. Period." and '
Shut up faggot. Nobody cares. Get AIDS and die.'

The APA disagrees with you on what their research tells them. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?
The APA is a dwindling, discredited organization... Who cares if they agree.

So you just go along with majority no matter what? Majorities have never been wrong, manipulated data....Never?

That one guy has more credibility than all of them because HE was THERE to see the take over of the APA by leftist political activists.

I couldn't care less about your little side argument . The facts are the facts . A person can NOT change their gender.

Says who?

Remember, sex and gender aren't the same thing. And you merely stating that your personal opinion is a 'fact' doesn't amount to much.

You start from the premise (and I quote) 'Faggot science is fake. Period." and '
Shut up faggot. Nobody cares. Get AIDS and die.'

The APA disagrees with you on what their research tells them. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?
The APA is a dwindling, discredited organization... Who cares if they agree.

Says you. Meanwhile, the DSM is the gold standard of diagnosing mental disorders. And it explicitly contradicts you.

Forum List

Back